Tiggy the Kid and her Band of Misfits: Group Lowball IS NOW OVER :(

[quote name='MachineElf']Waiting on an invoice, too.[/QUOTE]

working on finalizing yours and everyone elses. Invoices will be sent out tonight! All info is in post #13, check it over and if you have any questions PM me!

All invoices have been posted for my items. Check post 8 for your totals, like now! If there are any errors, let me know.

Oh wait, I still need to pick who wins Parasite Eve...let me get to that.

[quote name='MasaTFC']working on finalizing yours and everyone elses. Invoices will be sent out tonight! All info is in post #13, check it over and if you have any questions PM me![/QUOTE]

Thank you, Sir!

Already sent kube00 my address to work out shipping charges on my won item. Waiting on invoice and then I'll pay ASAP :)

EDIT: I spoke too soon! Just got my invoice and sent off payment. Thank you kube00!

Invoices with details on where to send payment will be sent out in the next hour (please have patience, I know what its like to want to get the items you bid on and I am working on getting everything together).

If you have questions about your invoice, see the updated Post #13. If you still have questions, respond to the invoice you receive and I will get you an answer :)

Thank You!

Aw man, I just noticed I didn't win the Vertigo Destruction bust.. shit man..

Ah well. Anyway I sent messages to the people I won items from requesting invoices since my items need to be exact shipping. Sorry it took a while, had a horrible day today.

Sorry for the delay; my invoice:
payment: paypal [email protected]
shipping is $3 and $1.50 for the next one
Please allow 3 days for shipping process.

Barney
iconcps1.png
Resident Evil: Director's Cut
iconshetz15.png
icongb.png
- $8 + $3 = $11 Invoice Sent PAID Sent

Potatoeman
iconcps1.png
Resident Evil 2
iconshetz15.png
iconga.png
- $12 + $3 = $15Invoice Sent PAID Sent

ravenbear
iconcps3.png
Assassin Creed II
iconshetz15.png
icongaplus.png
- $5 +$3 = $8 Invoice Sent PAID Sent

DudeImGodly
iconcps3.png
Battlefield 3: Limited Edition
iconshetz15.png
icongaplus.png
- $12 + $3 = $15 Invoice Sent PAID Sent

jamehze
iconcps3.png
Cross Edge
iconshetz15.png
iconga.png
, - $11 +$3 = $14 Invoice Sent PAID Sent

sgr76
iconcbr.png
Alexander Revisited: The Final Cut
iconshetz15.png
icongaplus.png
- $5 +$3 = $8 Invoice Sent PAID Sent

Edwin29
iconcbr.png
Basilisk - The Complete Series
iconshetz15.png
icongaplus.png
- $15 +$3 = $18 Invoice Sent

2supekards
iconcfig.png
Kamen Riders: Rider Hero Series Figure Bundle
iconshetz15.png
iconga.png
icongas.png
- $1 +$9 = $10 Invoice Sent PAID Sent

I'm sorry for the delay. My visa ran out and I had to leave the State lol. My stuff is with my brother right now, and I sent all the list already. Hopefully within 2 days. If you have personal questions, please email me directly [email protected], thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who has paid me, unless you got an email with your tracking info, the tracking info should be listed on post 8. There are a few I will have to purchase shipping in store though.

If you've enjoyed this lowball, I encourage you to try and cover your seller's fees. It's not required, but it does help out a lot.

Updating my post (13) with the info of those who have paid, which is alot of you! Thanks for the prompt payments.

I have to work again tomorrow so all packages that I can send out now will go out on Thursday. The AS cost items that a few of you have will go out Friday if possible (and as long as you paid).

Please continue to check my post for updates as it is easier than sending out 30 PM's with the same stuff. :)

[quote name='AugustAPC']aaaaaaaaaand.... GUESS WHO'S GOT BOOZE BABY![/QUOTE]

AugustAPC has fallen off the wagon again I see.

No one has won Parasite Eve yet because I still haven't decided on who. Been busy trying to ship stuff off too...had one other item I thought of giving away but perhaps we'll save it for the next lowball of mine.

bread's done
Back