Tiggy the Kid and her Band of Misfits: Group Lowball IS NOW OVER :(

All packages mailed except one who I am still waiting on payment from. Feedback left from a few, so please when you get your items please leave feedback so I know you got it and I will leave some after that!!!!!!

[quote name='adriley313']Ok im the worse CAG ever.
Stuff is packed and will go out 2moro[/QUOTE

I think I'm going to get my GBA game from another lowball and a free game from Tiggerkiddo before that GBA come
I was kidding about refunding the shipping but gees you make me wanna take the kidding part back....sigh finally at lease

Stuff is packed and will go out 2moro[/QUOTE]

I think I'm going to get my GBA game from another lowball and a free game from Tiggerkiddo before that GBA come
I was kidding about refunding the shipping but gees you make me wanna take the kidding part back....sigh finally at lease

I have not heard anything back from you since I made the payment, but I hope you were able to send the packages out today.

Was my package sent? I've received no communication from you since I've made my payment. Hit me up with the DC once it's available.

Thank you I feel really better about the wait now for the recond NOT THE WORST CAG EVER thank you for the refund

So some people are getting a refund, while others are completely ignored?

At this point adriley, I would be happy to just get my money back. Its ok if you don't send the item.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']So some people are getting a refund, while others are completely ignored?[/QUOTE]

He said he feels better about the wait so I'm assuming it was a shipping refund. But still everyone else should get it too.

Ill refund all shipping.
Again im so sorry.
3/4 of the packages have been shipped and are on their way
DudeImGodly i need your shipping address, dont have it from last time.
Im currently moving, quiting my job, going thur medical problems with my leg and stuff.
Almost done.
I will not be having lowballs anytime soon.
Sorry again.

[quote name='adriley313']Ill refund all shipping.
Again im so sorry.
3/4 of the packages have been shipped and are on their way
DudeImGodly i need your shipping address, dont have it from last time.
Im currently moving, quiting my job, going thur medical problems with my leg and stuff.
Almost done.
I will not be having lowballs anytime soon.
Sorry again.[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear about all that stuff man. I am leaving you feedback for the items you won, so just leave it when you get the chance. Good luck with all the life changes and stuff.

Everyone else. please note that I would like for you to leave feedback WHEN you receive you items SO I KNOW THEY GOT THERE (please). Its been rolling in slowly, but I want to know they got there in one piece. Waiting on the following folks

Mixer236
Irsaan
youruglyclone
AshBurton

And I have still not received a payment from Crazy Auron whose package is already to be shipped. I have sent you two PM's please respond soon. The rules of the lowball state that non paying bidders may be left negative feedback, not trying to be a dick but at least respond to the messages I sent.

This has been a great experience, especially in a learning aspect of things. Thanks again to all involved and who bid on items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got adriley's today (finally :D) good lowball, left feedback for everything I've won. (adriley's just now)

Also, for the record-I was never refunded shipping. But, since it was only $3 don't worry about it.

Hey sellers!

Have any of you heard from Crazy Auron (if he won any items from you)?

Have sent 3 PM's regarding his outstanding invoice and haven't heard shit...

Alright I tried to pm adriley but his inbox has been full every time I try and it won't accept messages. I still haven't received my package, confirmation or any sort of communication.

From what I read on your last post you have some stuff going on personally which I wish you the best on but you were obligated to uphold your end of the agreement as a seller participating in this group auction.

I a pretty easy going guy but it's been a while now so if I don't hear anything by this weekend, than come Monday (6/11) I'll be disputing my payment and requesting a full refund via Amazon and will no longer do any business with you, in addition to adding you to my blocklist.

Please send me a response by this weekend so that we both can avoid all this.

Got my stuff from adriley on wednesday but as someone mentioned no sign of shipping refund or the "bonus" for delayed shipping and also one of the GBA Pokemon games has a dry battery which was not mentioned in the description.

Not super major gripes but probably enough to warrant no more business dealings.

Adriley refunded my money without any fuss(I didn't get the item) & since he is going through personal problems, I have no hard feelings.
I just wish him all the best

Ok all orders are shipped if you paid, Incredi.

Ill do the refunds this weekend if I can but will get them done.
Im sorry again and will not have any lowballs in the future for a long while.

[quote name='adriley313']Ok all orders are shipped if you paid, Incredi.

Ill do the refunds this weekend if I can but will get them done.
Im sorry again and will not have any lowballs in the future for a long while.[/QUOTE]

This is what I wanted to hear, looking forward to receiving it but please keep in touch and a DC # would be appreciated. Glad to hear your trying to do the right thing here. Best wishes & thank you.

Ok, so waiting on one payment.
Youruglyclone- need address, sent PM
and 2superkards, did you pay me? Dont see a payment from you?

I received my package from adriley313 today, however there's a huge problem. I got someone Else's package!

Adriley313 you sent me DanteWarrior package which is:

iconcswag.png
Strategy Guide - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
iconsadriley313.png
iconga.png
, - $8 DanteWarrior
Total: $11

I should of got the following:
iconcswag.png
Strategy Guide - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
iconsadriley313.png
iconga.png
, - $2 Setherial
iconcswag.png
Strategy Guide - Dragon Quest IV
iconsadriley313.png
iconga.png
, - $3 Setherial
Total: $9.50

I'm pretty upset about this, who knows who might of gotten my package. you need to fix this or just refund all of my money.

lol you wait all that time and got the wrong package how sad but I finally got my gameboy sp......at lease it works thanks I'm not leaving feedback thou "if you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all"

[quote name='Setherial']I received my package from adriley313 today, however there's a huge problem. I got someone Else's package!

Adriley313 you sent me DanteWarrior package which is:

iconcswag.png
Strategy Guide - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
iconsadriley313.png
iconga.png
, - $8 DanteWarrior
Total: $11

I should of got the following:
iconcswag.png
Strategy Guide - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
iconsadriley313.png
iconga.png
, - $2 Setherial
iconcswag.png
Strategy Guide - Dragon Quest IV
iconsadriley313.png
iconga.png
, - $3 Setherial
Total: $9.50

I'm pretty upset about this, who knows who might of gotten my package. you need to fix this or just refund all of my money.[/QUOTE]

I need a response from you.

bread's done
Back