Super Mario Advance 4 - $24
Mario Party 2 - $13
Ys Seven - $20
Hori Fight Stick - $12
Record of Agarest War RNLE - $29
Sandman Mini-Bust Death - $11
Sandman Mini-Bust Destruction - $8
Persona 4 Guide - $18

[quote name='Barney']ima check out those figures see what all this war is about.[/QUOTE]

war? well thats just, like, your opinion man.;)

ITS THE DUDE. c'mon thats all you need to know.

[quote name='MasaTFC']war? well thats just, like, your opinion man.;)

ITS THE DUDE. c'mon thats all you need to know.[/QUOTE]
lol sorry but i really don't know who he is :D But from the look of things sounds like he's an awesome guy lol

I was gonna bid on diablo 2 but the shipping kills me.. 2 different sellers is enough for me lol.

End Time: Between 10:30 and 11:59 PM (EST)

get your bids in gentlemen

How subtle Masa :) I'd bid on SF2 again but I've been killing myself the last few hours over at NA. I might still change my mind though..dun dun dun.

[quote name='Barney']I was gonna bid on diablo 2 but the shipping kills me.. 2 different sellers is enough for me lol.

End Time: Between 10:30 and 11:59 PM (EST)

get your bids in gentlemen
[/QUOTE]

I had forgotten about multiple sellers and realized shortly after placing bids that my shipping costs are gonna suck.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']I had forgotten about multiple sellers and realized shortly after placing bids that my shipping costs are gonna suck.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, same here. I realized I had like 1 or 2 items from each. :x

[quote name='Ash Burton']The DUDE wouldn't want a competition over him, so I'm gonna step aside in a peaceful manner, man.[/QUOTE]

The dude abides

[quote name='Cthulhu']How subtle Masa :) I'd bid on SF2 again but I've been killing myself the last few hours over at NA. I might still change my mind though..dun dun dun.[/QUOTE]

lol thats my middle name!;)

seriously though, I promise to make shipping as cheap as possible for all winners on my items!!!!!

[quote name='MasaTFC']lol thats my middle name!;)

seriously though, I promise to make shipping as cheap as possible for all winners on my items!!!!![/QUOTE]

Dude you're suppose to do it the starmask way and charge for priority the send it media mail so you can pocket the rest.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Dude you're suppose to do it the starmask way and charge for priority the send it media mail so you can pocket the rest.[/QUOTE]

lol that doods shit kills me. trying to sell a code for dlc "he isn't sure if work". get the fuck out of here.

anybody that wins an "actual shipping" item and any regular shipping items, I will make sure that shipping is not going to rape your wallet.

bread's done
Back