Time Crisis 4 $12 @Frys ymmv instore only

The question is, will the employees let you get the one with the gun? I know it says w/guncon, but sometimes the employees don't like letting you have such great deals.

Could be a nice flip anyway though...anyone know the value of this thing at GS, etc?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']The question is, will the employees let you get the one with the gun? I know it says w/guncon, but sometimes the employees don't like letting you have such great deals.

Could be a nice flip anyway though...anyone know the value of this thing at GS, etc?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I am pretty sure I had an employee but one that I had ordered. The online system said that there was 1, but then I got an email telling me they were out. A likely story. Good luck finding these, they were hard to find when it dropped to 17.xx, they are harder to find now that it is 12.

Wow. Amazing deal. Too bad there are no Fry's in FL. If anyone has a Frys nearby and would not mind snagging an extra please PM me.

Awesome! My local fry's has it in stock! It's too bad I have 3 midterms and won't be able to pick it up until next week.

If I place my order now, will they hold onto it until I pick it up?

If the website says 'store pick up only', then good luck finding it. A great deal of these games are not in stock at all. If it does show stock, it could possibly be a missing demo unit or lost game. Call first before you go. This applies to electronics items as well

[quote name='Japakneez']If the website says 'store pick up only', then good luck finding it. A great deal of these games are not in stock at all. If it does show stock, it could possibly be a missing demo unit or lost game. Call first before you go. This applies to electronics items as well[/QUOTE]

Interesting... because it seems like I am supposed to purchase it online first? It seems like a lot of hassle for them to have me purchase it online, only to refund the money to me when I arrive at the store.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']Interesting... because it seems like I am supposed to purchase it online first? It seems like a lot of hassle for them to have me purchase it online, only to refund the money to me when I arrive at the store.[/QUOTE]

I would call to make sure they have it on hand. You will be one pissed off customer if you get there and they can't find the game.

[quote name='Japakneez']I would call to make sure they have it on hand. You will be one pissed off customer if you get there and they can't find the game.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks for the advice!

Place the order first. If it's available, you will get a confirmation e-mail saying it is ready for pickup and Fry's will hold it for 3 days. Otherwise, they will let you know if it is no longer available. Even though you place the order online, you won't get charged until you actually pick up the item (so the order simply expires after 3 days if not picked up)

If you call instead, you risk someone else getting the item ahead of you, assuming it's still available....

Good friggin gawd im hating life seeing this appear over and over again... If ANYONE has one they'd be willing to pick up and pass it off, please PM me. I'd be willing to work something out w/ someone..
This game will make me buy a PS3 . I just put it off for way too long

Glad I was able to get a complete copy (with gun) for $18 or so from Hastings online (when they had the B2G1 going).

A friend of mine has been searching since, but can't pick it up cheap anywhere.

yeah its impossible to find, i bought it online at my local frys and got an email it was out of stock even though on the website it said it was in stock, I tried 2 more times but same thing so i just gave up then found it on craigslist for $40 with 2 guns used

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! D:

First Battle Fantasia, now this. I've been trying to find a cheap Guncon CONTROLLER for that price... Hell, I would settle for $20 if I could find one in a store for that price. But WHY is it my luck that Fry's always has deals on things I've been looking for for a really long time, but they only offer it in-store? T_T

Next thing you know, they'll pick up Swap Magic Coders. Why? I just paid $40 for one. ;_;

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']yeah its impossible to find, i bought it online at my local frys and got an email it was out of stock even though on the website it said it was in stock, I tried 2 more times but same thing so i just gave up then found it on craigslist for $40 with 2 guns used[/QUOTE]

:lol: yeah sometimes its a real pain in the ass ordering from frys. You gotta call even if you get order confirmation on an item like this. I've been burned by both Frys and Bestbuy in these exact situations. At least bestbuy gave me a $10 gift card....frys won't give ya a damn thing! :roll:

Mine did also come with the gun and the sensors. Full package for $12 at the renton, Wa frys. Again I picked up the last one though. I called before I went and they pulled it for me and left it at the software desk.

bread's done
Back