Titanfall $30/any $60 game in stock ~30 off YMMV(Staples online). May need to use VPN to redeem. (link to instructions)-DEAD!

Linkgx1

CAGiversary!
Okay, so I'm not seeing anything posted about Titanfall deals here. But I just got Titanfall for $30 via a special deal that I found on slickdeals.com 

Basically go here.  A lot more details. 

The VPN instructions are here. It's REALLY sensitive to what area you are in. I have no staples where I lived and got a denial message. 

Shout out to jbg22003 over @ slickdeals forums. 

Also, the total order has to be $60, so you'll want to add like a $1 item.

Also, some are reporting this will work with almost any $60 game/order. So you might be able to test the waters with any game or two 3DS games (Thanks ProfessorMicro! and Victimsofadown) I only tried Titanfall.

Finally, according to preston181, VPNs can be used to collect information. So as soon as you get the code, for safety reasons, please disconnect from the server!

oeXntlC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
They have a facebook page....
Doubt that would help, I posted there and they still couldnt do shit about my issue. They are the ones who promised me the 30$ credit on Wednesday morning, still nada

Meh, its my fault for getting in on a shady looking deal when I didnt have tons of cash to spare. More so annoyed at how hilariously bad their customer service is....had 3 different people tell me my order was cancelled, and here I am holding the game with a charge on my card

So staples decided to ship my ink refill kit for a normal pen in a box... a box that a xbox one box could almost fit into for something that could fit into a standard envelope. lol

Shame a lot of people feel burned on this. For me this was a great coupon, but not really for TitanFall. I honestly didn't even know they had games online until a week later after I heard about the deal and of course Titanfall was all sold out by then. Truth is so many outlets broke this deal with Titanfall in the headline that it was bound to sell out.

I was able to type in my phone number 4 different ways and get codes. Granted I only got Forza 5 in the videogame department, I essentially saved myself $120 over the course of the week.

It's sad to see so many people bashing staples and what not but. 'thems the brakes'. I've seen people on other forums get what they ordered, because they took advantage first. This thread started on the 15th, but this deal was up since at least the 8th, that's a whole week.

As bargin hunters, there's really not much you can do when you miss out on something. Such is the way of things. Gutters and strikes...

Shame a lot of people feel burned on this. For me this was a great coupon, but not really for TitanFall. I honestly didn't even know they had games online until a week later after I heard about the deal and of course Titanfall was all sold out by then. Truth is so many outlets broke this deal with Titanfall in the headline that it was bound to sell out.

I was able to type in my phone number 4 different ways and get codes. Granted I only got Forza 5 in the videogame department, I essentially saved myself $120 over the course of the week.

It's sad to see so many people bashing staples and what not but. 'thems the brakes'. I've seen people on other forums get what they ordered, because they took advantage first. This thread started on the 15th, but this deal was up since at least the 8th, that's a whole week.

As bargin hunters, there's really not much you can do when you miss out on something. Such is the way of things. Gutters and strikes...
What ways did you enter your phone number besides putting a 1 in front of it?

You're not still able to generate coupons, are you?

The redemption link says the offer has expired for me and I'm no longer receiving txts.
Doesn't look like it. I submitted one with the dash method last night which got me the text but the webpage to get the actual code just comes up blank for me now. Last night the XBL money and gold cards came back in stock for a bit so I tried the codes from the two orders that got cancelled. Got a confirmation for the gold card this morning but not the money card so guessing that one got cancelled.

Well, my pen refill AND Titanfall for the Xbox One arrived today!  So I guess I was a little lucky after reading everyone else's experience...

bread's done
Back