Titanfall $30/any $60 game in stock ~30 off YMMV(Staples online). May need to use VPN to redeem. (link to instructions)-DEAD!

Linkgx1

CAGiversary!
Okay, so I'm not seeing anything posted about Titanfall deals here. But I just got Titanfall for $30 via a special deal that I found on slickdeals.com 

Basically go here.  A lot more details. 

The VPN instructions are here. It's REALLY sensitive to what area you are in. I have no staples where I lived and got a denial message. 

Shout out to jbg22003 over @ slickdeals forums. 

Also, the total order has to be $60, so you'll want to add like a $1 item.

Also, some are reporting this will work with almost any $60 game/order. So you might be able to test the waters with any game or two 3DS games (Thanks ProfessorMicro! and Victimsofadown) I only tried Titanfall.

Finally, according to preston181, VPNs can be used to collect information. So as soon as you get the code, for safety reasons, please disconnect from the server!

oeXntlC.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So i got the code, but it says its expired, even though its says COUPONS valid though 3/23/2014. Can we call customer service and complain? Maybe say something like, ill report you to the BBW for false advertisement? Its the law in california that they must give you the advertised price, and there is a staples in palo alto.
I saw some talk show that said BBW was big beautiful women which was a euphemism for obese for people who like that stuff. I don't think you should report it to them if this is true.

Dude, still no confirmation or anything but the code says it's been used by me so there must be some record of it somewhere,

So i got the code, but it says its expired, even though its says COUPONS valid though 3/23/2014. Can we call customer service and complain? Maybe say something like, ill report you to the BBW for false advertisement? Its the law in california that they must give you the advertised price, and there is a staples in palo alto.
lol no. There is no advertised price, it is a coupon.

False advertisement for a coupon you obtained through unorthodox means? Yeah, that'll go over well in court.

How did you redeem it if the coupon is no longer valid? LOL i did not notice i wrote BBW i mean BBB

How did you redeem it if the coupon is no longer valid? LOL i did not notice i wrote BBW i mean BBB
The one I got a couple days ago said it expires on the 19th. I WAS gonna wait till monday (as the rep said to do) to see if new shipment from the supplier comes in for titanfall, then I found another way to get that game. So, then I found out that XBL cards came back in stock today, Sooooo least I dont have to worry about that for 2 years now.

Ok, status update ya'll. I emailed Staples CS and here's what the said:

Hi Linkgx1, I have received your recent inquiry, and would like to apologize that item number 478767/EA SPORTS ELC73031 Titanfall Shooter PC is currently out of stock.

Our stock is usually replenished within 5-7 business days. Please check back online as our website will be updated once our stock is available. If we can be of any assistance with finding an alternate item, please reply to this message, or call 1-800-333-3330. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank You

Tracey C
Resolution Representative
Operations Support Halifax

I just got the cancellation email around 1PM PST.  I noticed that on my email it said that Titanfall was out of stock but that they were going to fulfill the rest of my order.  I also had the ink filler item to force the total to $60 before the code could be applied. 

Damn.  Wish I got my order in on time.  I was playing video games at that time :(

Hey all. I got the same email. Called up customer service and they were great to work with.

My order is being processed and the coupon has been honored. Only problem is it may take 7 business days to get here.

They gave me an extension to wait for the xbox live card to come back in stock. I had a really nice lady who was super helpful, once i told her about the coupon and how the pens were just to beat the $60 she understood when i asked if I could wait for it.

Are they picking and choosing who gets extensions? The lady just told me they aren't able to extend it.
Probably. I was in the shower when they called and it looks like they've cancelled it as a result. Not that I would have answered a call from PEI, Nova Scotia.

I've always been a lurker and occasionally tried a few of the deals, coupons, etc., but never had any luck.  I guess I'd try this one out for shits and giggles.  Lo and behold...it worked!  Well, almost...still processing my order as we speak for in store pick up.  Crossing my fingers!

Edit: I ordered a pack of pen refills to clear $60.....$62.48 to be exact.  I needed it anyways for work.

I can't read the whole thread since CAG is really slow right now lol but is the coupon dead? I would try this on 3DS games...I live in an area that has two Staples near me yet I didn't get a text hmm

it says "error" then I click "ok" and it says sent

hmm

I can't read the whole thread since CAG is really slow right now lol but is the coupon dead? I would try this on 3DS games...I live in an area that has two Staples near me yet I didn't get a text hmm

it says "error" then I click "ok" and it says sent

hmm
It worked for me 15mins ago, so I guess not?

Well I am not sure if I'm getting titanfall, but my order status has been processing (the past 2 days ) and it says both items have been shipped. There is tracking code for the cheap filler item, but nothing for titanfall, so  I'll cross my fingers.

I just called and spoke to a very nice lady named Tara and she said it was still an active order, had not been cancelled but she couldn't put Titanfall on backorder. So, she said she's extend my order (as they normally cancel out after 3 biz days) until the 21st and that I should call back between now and then to see if they could ship it out or they would, according to her, extend it out again.

Well I am not sure if I'm getting titanfall, but my order status has been processing (the past 2 days ) and it says both items have been shipped. There is tracking code for the cheap filler item, but nothing for titanfall, so I'll cross my fingers.
Check the weight on the order that shipped. Titanfall could be in with the filler item.

Unless you're in the geographical location that this promotion is targeted, I'm pretty sure you still need the VPN connection to redeem the coupon once the weblink is texted to you.
I typed the link on my computer and it gave me an error saying I wasn't in the location etc

I did it on my phone and it worked, no VPN

I typed the link on my computer and it gave me an error saying I wasn't in the location etc

I did it on my phone and it worked, no VPN
That's pretty great. I get the out of geographical location for both my computer and phone. What's your area code?

I thought the target location was Pennsylvania, but the VPN posted in that slickdeals message no longer works (and was supposedly located in pennsylvania).

Well, they cancelled my order, even tho was in stock.. now they claim it isnt, so they kept order on hold. I swear, they are holding out on purpose. That or their site lies about stuff being in stock.

I got a valid code and put another order in... to not get an order confirmation email. This site DOES lie about what's in stock. Ugh, this just makes me tired. I'm going to bed. Best of luck to everyone else.

Yeah, they are totally lying about everything NOT being in stock. Why the hell is it listed on the website? 

Wait...the coupon says you can use it in store. I read that Staples sells the nintendo eShop cards...is that true? So couldn't you get 3 $20 cards for $30?

Uh what the fuck? I just got an email saying my order has been shipped. MMF Pen Ink for 64.93$?

I got two separate emails from Staples saying that my order would be cancelled. (One said it already had been, the other said it would be in 3 days if I did not change billing info)

Hooray, apparently its too far in the process to cancel. Even though Titanfall is apparently out of stock. Not sure what the fuck the 2 reps that emailed me did with my order, but they sure as hell lied

I got a call today from Staples saying Titan fall was out of stock and my order would be cancelled. They said it would be back in stock in 10 business days (after the coupon date runs out) and I could place another order.

bread's done
Back