To all former-EGM subscribers

[quote name='Nogib']Haven't received anything yet, but went over to Maxim.com and was able to look up my subscription info using my old EGM info.
[/QUOTE]

Didn't work for me at all. :(

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Can't wait to see the twelve year old boys trying to explain to their moms why they have Maxim coming to their door.

Does DarthPuma subscribe to EGM?[/QUOTE]

Hey bitch--you have assburgers. You don't get to make fun of anyone.

Looks like I have Maxim til 2012.
Also forgot to mention I already had a sub to maxim til 2019.

Will they send 2 issues now?
I guess I should email customer support and see if they can add them together.
Damn, I miss my EGM.

[quote name='pacifickarma']http://gawker.com/5060727/actual-proof-that-details-is-gay[/QUOTE]

Way to make the kid feel insecure. I'm sure a subset of readers of any magazine that focuses on fashion is gay.

I used to subscribe to Maxim and Stuff when I was in high school, but outgrew the type of humor they used in those magazines. If they offer a Maxim subscription to me and won't let me change it to something else, I'll probably just cancel the subscription altogether rather than waste paper.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']Looks like I have Maxim til 2012.
Also forgot to mention I already had a sub to maxim til 2019.[/QUOTE]
Why? The world is going to end in 2012 so you can read/look at Maxim until the meteors or Jesus or whoever decides to do the smiting.

Bit more on topic, but I still haven't gotten mine yet.

I had the remainder of my paid subscription of EGM refunded to me but about a week ago I found out they still accredited the remainder of that EGM subscription to my current free subscription of Maxim. Hell, I'm not complaining.

Hmmm I signed up for s subscription to EGM last year, but I also signed up for a free subscription of Maxim earlier this year. I don't know which order my Maxim's are from, but heyyyy I love going to my mailbox and finding amazing pics of J-Love and Olivia Wilde.

got a Rolling Stone mag in the mail today [ sub ends in a year ]. i had an EGM sub [ that i got for free, thanks again CAG ] so that's the only conclusion i can come up with why this arrived.

anyone else get a RS mag? or could this mystery sub come from somewhere else?

My sub is until October 09, still haven't received anything. It was a free sub, so I'll probably just recycle Maxim if it ever comes in the mail. On the other hand, I received my first issue of Shonen Jump today as the carryover magazine from Shojo Beat. At least I only am getting two issues of that; Shojo Beat was a paid sub, but I don't really feel like haggling over 2 issues, which would amount to less than 6 bucks.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']My sub is until October 09, still haven't received anything. It was a free sub, so I'll probably just recycle Maxim if it ever comes in the mail. On the other hand, I received my first issue of Shonen Jump today as the carryover magazine from Shojo Beat. At least I only am getting two issues of that; Shojo Beat was a paid sub, but I don't really feel like haggling over 2 issues, which would amount to less than 6 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Damn, Shojo Beat died?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Damn, Shojo Beat died?[/QUOTE]

Yup, last issue came out this month (on newsstands, I got my sub like weeks before the newsstand date). The manga in it was going downhill, but it was still always a good surprise to get in the mail once a month.

i never got my free maxim. i never cared for maxim, so its not a big deal, but i feel cheated that others got it for free while i got squat, i had almost 2 years left on my egm.

Yeah I never got it either and I'm glad as I had no interest in it and it would just be more junk mail filling up the recycle bin.

Just to show how bad they must have been keeping records for them. They must have messed up cause they gave me 2 year of Maxim and yet I haven't renewed my EGM for years. Someone called me asking I could got Maxim or TV guide.

bread's done
Back