Today is CAG's 7th Birthday

Damn, hard to believe I've been here since 2003. Back then I was footloose and fancy free - no kids, no debt, lots of money and lots of free time. Things sure have gone to shit.

Kudos to Cheapy and the CAG crew. Can't believe I've been here since I was 18, the longest relationship of my life. I love you.

Death to anyone who says CAGers. Infractions for the rest of us.

CAG is the website I spend the most time on without question anymore. Great community and my VG collection is insane because of this site. The amount of money I've saved here is uncountable thousands of dollars I'm sure by now. Thanks to cheapy and the community!

Deal sites have come and gone, but CAG has stayed strong all these years. This site has saved me a lot of cash, and I'm glad to have been a member since the beginning (even if my post count is pathetic). Congrats!

Great Job Cheapy. You deserve it anything you get off CAG.

I never thought I joined that early but CAG was only 8 months old when I signed up.

Happy Birthday CAG. And thanks to the awesome community.
Thank you CheapyD for starting CAG, and kepping it so great just keep on doing what you are doing and we will be here :).

Has it been that long already? Seems like just yesterday that this site was making me buy absurd quantities of Gamecube games - I think I'm up to 50 thanks to this place.

Happy birthday, CAG!

Happy Birthday CAG! Thanks for everything CheapyD as this site has been amazing to me over the years (even though I can't imagine how much more money I have spent because of it!). Really looking forward to the iPhone app.

No offense, but today is my daughter's 1st birthday, she wins. She definitely hasn't saved me as much money as CAG, but she's pretty damn cool.

Here's to another 7 more! I know Cheapy has said before that he'd sell the site if offered the right amount, and he doesn't want to do this forever, but I really don't know what I'd do without the place (or if it was under some corporate ownership). It's because of CAG that I've only paid, on average, about $10 for every game I own (hundreds of them), and I've never paid more than $35 (which I've only done a couple of times).

Happy Birthday CAG. Congrats Cheapy, Wombat, Shipwreck and everyone at CAG. Thanks for making our lives cheaper than it already is.

Happy Birthday CheapAssGamer Ive been here for about a year and I got to say my video game hobby has benefited alot from this website; the deals, the free stuff forums and the blogs and amazing friends (CAGS) who I chat with have been awesome and I hope CheapAssGamer can continue on... LETS GO CAG

p.s. Thanks CheapyD and Forum Moderators and Cagcast Host (Shipwreck,Wombat,Mrs.Shipwreck and CheapyD himself)

bread's done
Back