Today is CAG's 7th Birthday

Happy b-day CAG! You guys have made me save and spend more money on games than I thought possible. Now I have a backlog so big that if I finish a game a week, it still won't be completed by the time I reach 80 :p

Seriously, congrats!

314bd86339e917b.bmp

CAG circa 2003, thanks to archive.org.

fuck you Cheapy. You'd think I'd be saving money on games because of your site, but I can't pass up the great deals so I'm actually spending more.

But seriously, congrats on the 7 years. Can't believe I've been here since so close to the beginning. Thanks to Cheapy and everyone else that make this site as great as it is (and my home page).

[quote name='horns456']
314bd86339e917b.bmp

CAG circa 2003, thanks to archive.org.[/QUOTE]

Happy birthday, CAG! I remember when the site looked like that; seems so long ago. I was around before my join-date (had an older account and ended up forgetting it), but it's very nice to see some nostalgia in this thread.

Here's to 7 more years!

I can't believe seven years has passed, Time really flies. Thanks for EGM back in 2004, i found this great community. Happy Birthday Cheap Ass Gamer :D

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Happy birthday, CAG! I remember when the site looked like that; seems so long ago. I was around before my join-date (had an older account and ended up forgetting it), but it's very nice to see some nostalgia in this thread.

Here's to 7 more years![/QUOTE]

That's because the site still looked like that not too long ago. :lol:

Happy Birfday, CAG!

Kick ass! Happy Birthday and grats on your success, Cheapy, Super Programmer John, Boatcrash, and that other guy...oh yea...Womprat? Womb Rat? right right, Wombat!

been here since almost day 1 :) great community and awesome people to deal with as always on cag!

although im more a lurker then poster ;) muhahaha!

[quote name='Pajama_Man']Happy Birthday CAG! :whee:

Now where's the cake?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, where's the cake?

Happy birthday, and keep up the good work guys.

Wow, seven years is like 70 in Internet years. Congrats. and thanks for saving me so much money over the years.

Just now realized that I've been a member since December 2003...Wow again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy B-Day to a great community! I'm very excited about the iPhone app. That'll help make sure the Target clearance prices are a good deal!

happy bday to all. If not for this great website I discovered a few months ago (can't really remember where i found it but point is I did) I would of spent the same amount on video games in that period but would only have about 1/2 the number of games. :p

Go CAG.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEAPASSGAMER.COM"

I'm proud to say that I've been a member for almost 5 years now, CAG has become my favorite site not only for deals but gaming discussions, trading, & basically everything gaming related. Best wishes to the site & it's members, I hope to see the site turn 14 in another 7 years! :)

Thanks to CheapyD!

Happy Birthday CAG! Thanks go to Cheapy & everyone who has contributed over the years. Just think of how much money has been saved because of this site...

Happy Birthday CAG! I think finding this site was the best thing that could have ever happened for my wallet and outlook on buying games. Thanks CheapyD!

Happy Bday CAG!

Cheapy, I want to thank you for this website. You've saved me literally thousands of dollars over the years, and the quirky community is wonderful. It also warms my heart to know that your hard work is making you a comfortable living.

I'd like to offer Cheapy a prayer...may Cheap Ass Gaming always pay your bills!

Happy Birthday Cheap Ass Gamer. Has it really been that long? I wonder how much money I've saved(or spent...) because of this site...

bread's done
Back