Today Only: Xbox 360 4gb w/kinect $299.99 w/ $100 gift card Newegg FREE Shipping

I got the same deal on Amazon (minus the shirt...), but newegg has no tax in NY... I had $100 giftcard to use though... blah

Remember though that you still have to buy the hard drive. $130 MSRP, though I guess it's often going for $100.

I suppose you can sell Project Shitbox and put that towards the hard drive at Gamestop or somethign.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Remember though that you still have to buy the hard drive. $130 MSRP, though I guess it's often going for $100.

I suppose you can sell Project Shitbox and put that towards the hard drive at Gamestop or somethign.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what's worse you calling Kinect "Project Shitbox" or trading it in to Gamestop. :roll:

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']I don't know what's worse you calling Kinect "Project Shitbox" or trading it in to Gamestop. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Both good ideas, I know. :applause:

You can get a hard drive on amazon for $46 and a case for $4 on ebay. $50 for a 250gb hard drive, you just have to plug it into your computer and format it for the xbox.

I don't know...you're making all that sound a lot easier/safer than it may be. Among other things, Microsoft could permaban you.

I wish it just used normal drives, as I'd throw an Intel drive in there like I have in my Playstation :D

[quote name='Wolfpup']I don't know...you're making all that sound a lot easier/safer than it may be. Among other things, Microsoft could permaban you.

I wish it just used normal drives, as I'd throw an Intel drive in there like I have in my Playstation :D[/QUOTE]

You could use any of the hard drives from a 360 phat. I've been running a 120 gb hard drive in my slim for a while.

bread's done
Back