Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist [PS3, PS3 Digital, Xbox 360] $19.99 - Amazon

Thanks OP. picked up the PS3 digital version. Don't know when I will get around to play it with my pile of shame staring at me.

Dammit said I wasn't going to buy anymore games now this is tempting..... the multiplayer is still badass right?

I paid full price on release and it was worth every penny imo, $20 is a steal if you are remotely interested in the Splinter Cell series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only poor suckers will buy one of these versions instead of waiting for a good deal on the WiiU version.

I paid full price on release and it was worth every penny imo, $20 is a steal if you are remotely interested in the Splinter Cell series.
I got it at launch and agree. It's awesome, and makes up for the comparatively terrible last bond, Bourne, and mission impossible (well, that was the best since the first one, but...)

I also bought it at launch and recommend it. I played so much multiplayer that I unlocked the whole plane ( a bunch of equpiment) upgrades as soon as it was available lol. Be warned, you need to play as a team or else you will get stomped. 

What's different with the WiiU version?
It's the only console version to run at full 1280x720 resolution (360 and PS3 are sub-HD, especially PS3), and no screen tearing either. Plus the Game Pad is actually used nicely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmhSgQLWYeM

It's the only console version to run at full 1280x720 resolution (360 and PS3 are sub-HD, especially PS3), and no screen tearing either. Plus the Game Pad is actually used nicely:
But there is no one to play with online.... Lol

And the 360 screen tearing only happens during cutscenes. Game runs perfect.

bread's done
Back