Tomb Raider Underworld $29.99 (X360/PS3) @ Amazon

[quote name='freelancer85']go lower![/QUOTE]

Lol. I've been waiting for this game to drop for so long... I might just have to accept this $10 drop (plus another $3 discount via ECA) and run with it. I dunno, it's been $40 forever. I really wanna play this game. :bomb:

i bought the PC version from best buy for 10 bucks a few days ago.it is beautiful looking, i just wish laura had less of a cheesey CGI face design, it..bugs me >_>

Not quite tempting enough, my backlog still has Anniversary in it, so by the time I get around to playing this, chances are I'll be able to pick it up cheaper.

Saw this clearanced at Target for $14.99 (PS3) (check clearance thread)

As always, ymmv on the clearance, but if you really want this game, mine as well check.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Saw this clearanced at Target for $14.99 (PS3) (check clearance thread)

As always, ymmv on the clearance, but if you really want this game, mine as well check.[/QUOTE]

I can never find anything worthy on clearance at any of my local Targets... and by the time I ride the bus or drive all over around my city, I will have spent as much as I would have saved.

Got it at a Target Clearance, its a solid game though the story wasn't as interesting to me as Legend's.

It's a really good looking game that doesn't get credit for it. The controls blow a bit but the achievements are easy. If you don't mind collecting SOME you can get 950 easy. If you will collect EVERYTHING (like 150 items IIRC) it's the full 1000.

I'd also peg this as having some discounted DLC in the near future.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Saw this clearanced at Target for $14.99 (PS3) (check clearance thread)

As always, ymmv on the clearance, but if you really want this game, mine as well check.
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll have to look into this. I never did get around to trying this at all.

I haven't played it yet (bought it at launch and I'm saving it), but it got some Game of the Year awards, and based on it's predecessor (Legend), I'd gladly pay full price for this, let alone $30.

... plus $20 for the rest of the game via DLC.

Such a huge chunk of the game is missing that it makes it seem like Eidos is basically is selling an incomplete boxed product.

[quote name='7thton']Worth it....great game. The first level kinda sucked, but after that it got really good.[/QUOTE]

Really? I dropped it as soon as I finished the Kraken part. I think it was annoying.
I got it for almost 10 bucks after B2G1 last month.

[quote name='Montes']Really? I dropped it as soon as I finished the Kraken part. I think it was annoying.
I got it for almost 10 bucks after B2G1 last month.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, the first level was the weakest of all the levels, especially with all the swimming. but after that, it got in to a nice groove.

[quote name='7thton']Like I said, the first level was the weakest of all the levels, especially with all the swimming. but after that, it got in to a nice groove.[/QUOTE]

That's good to hear. I didn't really like that level at all.

Dang, I'm in I guess the second big area (tropical-y), and I'm still not getting in to it.

This is semi-embarrassing, but I don't have the patience to find where I'm supposed to to anymore. I mean I feel like I'm searching these big areas pretty randomly, and just stumble on where I'm supposed to go next, and it never goes past a semi-enjoyable level.

I really WANT to love this, because I love Legend-it's my favorite game of 2006, but so far...

bread's done
Back