Tons (100+) of clearance games $0.96-8.96 @ circuitcity.com

wlau

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
A ton of games from the past few Circuit City clearances are currently available online. Prices range from $0.96 - $8.96. There are way too many titles to list individually, so please use the links below to browse by system.

Shipping = $1.99 + $0.50 for each additional item.

PS2
XBox
GC
DS
GBA

Notes:
[quote name='"evanft"']Oftentimes it doesn't say that the game is OOS right on the page, you have to click on the game and bring up its page to check if it's OOS.[/quote]
[quote name='"ultra6160"']Before you add an item to cart, click on the item description, it will tell you right there whether the game is in stock or not.[/QUOTE]
At the time of this post, most of the games were in stock. I was able to get just about everything I wanted. I imagine the stock on these games were very low to begin with, so they sold out quickly.

Man, after reading all these posts, today was the first time ever I was glad I start work at 6:30 am EST. I was able to get about 18 games over 4 orders, and have already gotten shipping confirmation. Just more to add to the backlog!

Thanks OP!!!

Regardless of this coming to B&M you need to print out the pages of every game you want and take it to Circuit City. This is YMMV, but CC typically matches their own and competitors online prices as long as it's in stores.

[quote name='Number83']Man, after reading all these posts, today was the first time ever I was glad I start work at 6:30 am EST. I was able to get about 18 games over 4 orders, and have already gotten shipping confirmation. Just more to add to the backlog!

Thanks OP!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, my compulsive checking of CAG at 5AM finally paid off!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I know it's probably been asked already, but is this deal online only or will the prices come up B&M too, as I think my local CC has a buttload of some of them.[/QUOTE]

In store as well, I picked up a few of the same games in store last week.

Does'nt CC have a big mega sale like this every year? I remember them doing this 2 or 3 times in the last 5 years I just can't remember if they always have it in the fall or both in the fall and spring.

[quote name='Number83']Just more to add to the backlog![/quote]
Collecting games is the equivalent of comfort food for most of us. :bouncy: Do we need to? Probably not, but it makes us feel calm knowing we have it in our possession.

Great. One of the mornings I decide not to check cc.com before going to bed.

Punshier and Sims on xbox are still in stock as is Day of Reckoning on GC.

[quote name='Lizard Axe']They sure did pick a perfect day at work to call me in early. I'm going to punch my boss in the face tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I predict you will be fired and have no money to buy games during the next sale.

[quote name='icruise']Yeah, my compulsive checking of CAG at 5AM finally paid off![/quote]

you know i have been waking up at 5am to jog the last 2 weeks and never checked CAG except for some odd reason i decided to check today. thanks to the op i was able to pick up a few games at 5am!

[quote name='icruise']Yeah, my compulsive checking of CAG at 5AM finally paid off![/QUOTE]

Anyone who got in "early" care to share what kind of games they got?

It seems all the people posting they got tons this morning aren't listing anything. It might appease some of the frothing people over the really RARE games if they were never available (and it's not likely many were).

Thanks!

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']Wow their site sucks. It keeps letting me add things to my cart only to say they're gone when I try to check out. There was nothing I was dying to get anyway, but still[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain the same thing happens to me as well :cry:

[quote name='nogard']Nice, but everything in my cart is out of stock.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. I put 6 items in my cart, and they were all sold out.

I was able to order 33 GCN games for my kids through 5 orders, all ordered shortly after 8am EST. Only 2 games were OOS at the time and they were Harvest Moon and XIII. I got all these games for a little over $165.00:

Spyro: A Hero’s Tail
Winnie the Pooh: Rumbly Tumbly Adventure
Spider-Man™ 2: The Movie
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™ 2: Battle Nexus
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
NBA® Street Vol. 2
Soul Calibur II
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Call of Duty™: Finest Hour
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell®: Pandora Tomorrow
Robots
Tak 2: Staff of Dreams
The SpongeBob SquarePants™ Movie
Viewtiful Joe™ 2
The Urbz™: Sims in the City
NFL® Street
Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
The Lord of the Rings™: The Return of the King
The Lord of the Rings™: The Third Age
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Attack of the Twonkies
Enter The Matrix
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
F-Zero GX
Disney/Pixar’s The Incredibles
Fairly OddParents: Shadow Showdown
MVP Baseball™ 2005
Medal of Honor™ : Rising Sun
Starsky & Hutch
Madden NFL® 2005
Rogue Ops
Street Hoops
Street Racing SyndicateTiger Woods PGA Tour® 2004

[quote name='blevesque']I was able to order 33 GCN games for my kids through 5 orders, all ordered shortly after 8am EST. Only 2 games were OOS at the time and they were Harvest Moon and XIII. I got all these games for a little over $165.00:

NBA® Street Vol. 2
Soul Calibur II
Robots
Viewtiful Joe™ 2
NFL® Street
Enter The Matrix
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
F-Zero GX
MVP Baseball™ 2005
Starsky & Hutch
Madden NFL® 2005
Rogue Ops
Street Hoops
Street Racing SyndicateTiger Woods PGA Tour® 2004[/quote]

Crikey. Good job.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Anyone who got in "early" care to share what kind of games they got?

It seems all the people posting they got tons this morning aren't listing anything. It might appease some of the frothing people over the really RARE games if they were never available (and it's not likely many were).

Thanks![/quote]

i posted what i purchased on page 3, the very last post.

[quote name='habloc']Does'nt CC have a big mega sale like this every year? I remember them doing this 2 or 3 times in the last 5 years I just can't remember if they always have it in the fall or both in the fall and spring.[/quote]

All these games were all clearanced in the June CC clearance. There were only a few that I was not able to get.

Lots of these were used on the Buy 2 get 1 free CC glitch. It was pretty cool too.. Bought 2 1.98 games and got a 19.99 dollar game as the third and it rung up .01. Sweetness..

If you can find these games in store.. They will be the same price unless they have the cool deals sticker or a sticker over the original UPC.

[quote name='blevesque']I was able to order 33 GCN games for my kids through 5 orders, all ordered shortly after 8am EST. Only 2 games were OOS at the time and they were Harvest Moon and XIII. I got all these games for a little over $165.00:

NBA® Street Vol. 2
Soul Calibur II
Robots
Viewtiful Joe™ 2
NFL® Street
Enter The Matrix
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
F-Zero GX
MVP Baseball™ 2005
Starsky & Hutch
Madden NFL® 2005
Rogue Ops
Street Hoops
Street Racing SyndicateTiger Woods PGA Tour® 2004[/quote]

You could go sick on christmas.

I added alot and most were OOS..I did get Tenchu Fatal Shadows and Rougue Ops for XBOX. And this day is Honestly the first day I didnt check the CC website when I sat down. I suck at life.:cry:

well I was too late to get most of what I wanted (probably for the better mind you). Anyway I grabbed MVP 04 and NFL street 2 in an attempt to get my annoying roommate off my computer!

[quote name='TehTriggerman']I did get Tenchu Fatal Shadows and Rougue Ops for XBOX. [/QUOTE]

Don't feel too bad. I actually paid $15 for Rogue Ops Xbox about a month after it first came out some three years ago. It was an ok deal back then, but I feel kind of silly for having paid so much now.

Well, the plus side is those freaking out about not getting the SF Anniversary Collection and the "rare" games can live calmly knowing that they were likely never even listed for sale.

Drat on some of those "low tiered" Gamecube games I missed out on. Those that posted their hauls from this morning--- thanks!

as of 316pm today these are the cheaper games i got that are still available as far as i know.

syphon filter the omega strain

tenchu fatal shadows

lotr return of the king

hot shots golf 3

matrix path of neo

tekken 4

red dead revolver.

i hope this helps anyone out there who might want one of these. but like someone posted in an earlier post alot of these arent available anymore.

[quote name='chaarlieee']They have God of War and Shadow of the Colosssus for $19.99 and it doesn't show the Greatest Hits version. Decent if you want the originals and not the GH versions. [/quote]
Apart from the GH label, is there any difference? Someone once told me that GH have a lesser resale value, but to whom, and how much of a difference would there be?

I missed some games that I wanted like Prince of Persia but I still ended up with:

Neo Contra- $5.96
007: Everything or Nothing-$3.96
Constantine-$2.96
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age-$3.96
Dead to Rights-$2.96

Not the greatest deals but five decent games for $25.00~ is awesome!!!

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Well, the plus side is those freaking out about not getting the SF Anniversary Collection and the "rare" games can live calmly knowing that they were likely never even listed for sale.
[/QUOTE]
Which rare games in particular are you thinking of?

Add to the list

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2
ESPN NBA 2K5

That's still avaialble, though they're hardly a deal, you can get them at GS or ebay for less

[quote name='icruise']Which rare games in particular are you thinking of?[/QUOTE]

SNK Chaos, SF Anniversary (sure not rare, but a steal), Harvest Moon (not rare, but a steal), Tekken Tag (not rare, but to find a sealed copy in any store now is hard), Gungrave, DOA 2 (PS2), Clancy Games w/ Headset, SOCOM w/ Headset, etc.

Sure, not all are rare, but they are harder to come by now not used. And many of those have had a slot on the CC site for years and have been out of stock online, but might sitll be in a store, so they stay there.

Some of the cheapo DS games are still listed like they were back in June, but of course all but Asphalt are not available (Luner for $8 is still a steal, but of course it never returned)... alas.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']SNK Chaos, SF Anniversary (sure not rare, but a steal), Harvest Moon (not rare, but a steal), Tekken Tag (not rare, but to find a sealed copy in any store now is hard), Gungrave, DOA 2 (PS2), Clancy Games w/ Headset, SOCOM w/ Headset, etc.

Sure, not all are rare, but they are harder to come by now not used. And many of those have had a slot on the CC site for years and have been out of stock online, but might sitll be in a store, so they stay there.

Some of the cheapo DS games are still listed like they were back in June, but of course all but Asphalt are not available (Luner for $8 is still a steal, but of course it never returned)... alas.[/quote]

tekken tag tournament was already sold out at 5am est this morning, though I did pick up a copy of gungrave/DOA2/socom with headsets...are those games actually rare?

[quote name='ureadyforacold1']tekken tag tournament was already sold out at 5am est this morning, though I did pick up a copy of gungrave/DOA2/socom with headsets...are those games actually rare?[/QUOTE]

DOA2 sealed is pretty rare

Socom with the headset is worth $10 at least just because of the headset

You could make a decent enough profit off your order....I'm sure $10 buy it nows would get picked up in a few seconds

Nooo! I had 6 games in my cart and was ready to order, and now everything is sold out! :(:(:(

I can't believe I missed out on the best sale of the year (for me at least).

To save time when ordering, before adding the game to your card, click the game description page and that is more up to date if a game is OOS or not. It's not always 100% accurate but can save time from adding an OOS game to your cart only to be told it is OOS when you checkout

[quote name='Drakken']Nooo! I had 6 games in my cart and was ready to order, and now everything is sold out! :(:(:(

I can't believe I missed out on the best sale of the year (for me at least).[/QUOTE]

Trust me, it's not the best sale of the year...by far the best sale has been the Gamecrazy clearance and spring's Circuit City sale

[quote name='YoshiFan1']To save time when ordering, before adding the game to your card, click the game description page and that is more up to date if a game is OOS or not. It's not always 100% accurate but can save time from adding an OOS game to your cart only to be told it is OOS when you checkout[/QUOTE]

I wish this could be added to the OP so we don't here another....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THEY TOOK THEM OUT OF MY CART!

I've been checking the CC site for weeks and missed this one completely. There are several games I keep missing that I've been trying every time CC clearances them out: Chessmaster and Silent Hill 4 for Xbox are two that I never can get for cheap.

Just got shipping confirmation

Order 1
Full Spectrum Warrior $3
The Punisher $4
Everything or Nothing $4
Midnight Club 2 $4

Order 2
Rallisport Challenge XBox $6
Soul Calibur 2 GC $6
Psi-Ops XBox $6
OutRun2 XBox $6
Call of Duty XBox $6

ordered around 9:20, I thought OutRun2 was backward compatible, it's going to my trade list

[quote name='Drakken']Nooo! I had 6 games in my cart and was ready to order, and now everything is sold out! :(:(:(

I can't believe I missed out on the best sale of the year (for me at least).[/QUOTE]

Why does everyone keep posting this? Just because you can ADD the item to your cart DOES NOT mean the game is currently in stock. Check the game on the page itself for true availability. Most of what you're probably trying to add to your cart isn't or hasn't been available. This happens everytime there's a CC Online sale. We need a FAQ thread to stop these posts...

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Why does everyone keep posting this? Just because you can ADD the item to your cart DOES NOT mean the game is currently in stock. Check the game on the page itself for true availability. Most of what you're probably trying to add to your cart isn't or hasn't been available. This happens everytime there's a CC Online sale. We need a FAQ thread to stop these posts...[/quote] QF-MF-T.

As stated before (and above), the main search page doesn't show the real status of the item. Go into the item's page and you'll see if it's available for purchase. If you see a green check next to the View Shipping Options, you can buy it. Otherwise, no, it's OOS and not likely to be coming back.

For the people that work better with pictures:

This is in-stock:

This is out of stock:

Again, check it from the item's page, not the search page. This is the only way to see if it's in-stock.

We all know that some assholes checked out ten times just so they could buy all of the games that make this sale worthwhile and sell them for 10x the amount on ebay. Which is why I always keep any deal I find to myself.

Pretty impressive that this didn't last 12 hours with you dicks. I think that's some sort of record.

another way to check if something is available to buy is load up your cart with everything you want. then go to checkout and try to check out the page will then show you 2 diff things one by the game you will get a message saying alert me when this game is available. that means you cant get it but if you see a shipping options box next to it that means its available to be bought. then id just go into the cart and delete the games that werent available and continue looking for the ones that i wanted that were.

repeat the process till you get what you want or until your cart is full to capacity ( since you can only have so many games in it) and then buy what you can.

[quote name='ureadyforacold1']tekken tag tournament was already sold out at 5am est this morning, though I did pick up a copy of gungrave/DOA2/socom with headsets...are those games actually rare?[/QUOTE]

Not really. Most are oddities that can be in demand (SOCOM w/ headset) or are just hard to find on their own, let alone sealed.

Most of what I mentioned are just games that did not (or not likely) have any in stock any time recently...

Man when I loaded up my cart with about 10 games that I wanted and saw that with shipping the total was less than $40, my jaw almost dropped. Then I hit the checkout button and saw that only three remained.........

Oh well. With these prices I'm not really surprised a lot of these have sold out.

I did manage to get Psi-Ops, Full Spectrum Warrior, and Everything or Nothing (I rented and beat this game and it so awesome I don't mind buying it and playing it again. I'll probably play through this game multiple times over the years. Such an awesome action game).

bread's done
Back