Toys 'R Us.com has Dragon's Peak in stock! Hustle!

They are making a shit load of money off Skylanders. Everytime I go to the game section at WalMart or Target there's always some mom asking for the figures and they are always sold out... I haven't even bothered with it, lol.

[quote name='strait edge follower']wtf is dragons peak may i ask ?[/QUOTE]

the easiest way to find out is to click the link.

[quote name='180husher']Probably gonna regret this, but I just can't pay an extra $10 knowing I might find this in Target or Walmart some day.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. Even if I find it in stock in TRU and pay their elevated price, at least I don't have to pay shipping. I can wait.

[quote name='pdjones']the easiest way to find out is to click the link.[/QUOTE]

Lol i acually made my first post in this thread before i realised the link was there. I was thinking it was a rare game or something but Its just some skylanders figure. Ill pass but thanks anyway op

Thanks op.

Anyone know when the new 3 pack comes out? I think it has cynder, zook, and lightning rod? I thought it was already out, but my TRU said they have not had any yet. Is it worth being there at open tomorrow maybe?

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']I'm probably gonna regret this, but I picked one up. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

+1

Thanks OP, this is one I've really been looking forward to this character. I know I will eventually find this for $18 (I get 10% employee discount) when it hits other stores but I'm to impatient to wait a month +:whee:

Forgot to add - thanks for posting OP! Decided not to cancel my order. I'll suck up the extra $5 in shipping. Still need Zook, Lightning Rod and Ignitor at some point...

[quote name='JoeZiggadigga']Thanks op.

Anyone know when the new 3 pack comes out? I think it has cynder, zook, and lightning rod? I thought it was already out, but my TRU said they have not had any yet. Is it worth being there at open tomorrow maybe?[/QUOTE]

It came out this week. My TRU got some in but I missed them. The CSR said that the Dragon's Peak was the only thing street-dated for Sunday so I suppose some stores could be holding some of the 3 packs for tomorrow but it's a good chance they already went through them.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Screw it, it's worth the extra $5 not to have to stand in line for an hour tomorrow morning. Sold![/QUOTE]

This. It may not be living up to the CAG lifestyle, but it's easily worth $5 to stay at home tomorrow. My TRU had 30-40 people waiting for the store to open this past Wenesday, I assume tomorrow will be worse.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Why is this so valuable and how long will it be valuable for?[/QUOTE]

There's no proof that this will be all that valuable. It just came out is the only thing. The Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt packs like this are not that hard to find so I wouldn't expect this one to be either after the initial rush.

[quote name='chriscolbert']There's no proof that this will be all that valuable. It just came out is the only thing. The Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt packs like this are not that hard to find so I wouldn't expect this one to be either after the initial rush.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was looking at those eBay 'sold' prices! :hot:

[quote name='chriscolbert']There's no proof that this will be all that valuable. It just came out is the only thing. The Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt packs like this are not that hard to find so I wouldn't expect this one to be either after the initial rush.[/QUOTE]

I beg to differ, haven't been able to find the pirate seas adventure pack in the past month. Did come across darklight crypt, but I'm not really interested in that one.

[quote name='animemaniac14']in for 3,000. thx op[/QUOTE]

Me too, because what I do is freak out and buy NOW when a toy is sold above MSRP...

[quote name='thegame85']Blah. Inflated price plus shipping and tax. I'll take my chances finding it in store[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm thinking. I just can't pull the trigger on this for $30

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']I beg to differ, haven't been able to find the pirate seas adventure pack in the past month. Did come across darklight crypt, but I'm not really interested in that one.[/QUOTE]

I guess I've just been lucky. I know it was in stock on Amazon briefly a couple of times in the last week or two and I saw them at TRU, Target, and Wal-Mart just yesterday alone, so I figured everywhere was getting re-stocked regularly.

Lmao. If they come out today, I wonder why some people paid over twice this much, on eBay, when it has to be shipped?! Hmmm...

I've seen a few of the adventure packs out there too so I think places are still getting them, just not on large quantities[quote name='chriscolbert']I guess I've just been lucky. I know it was in stock on Amazon briefly a couple of times in the last week or two and I saw them at TRU, Target, and Wal-Mart just yesterday alone, so I figured everywhere was getting re-stocked regularly.[/QUOTE]

I do not own skylanders but I believe it is 30$ used on amazon...with shipping...I bought the Skyrim COllector's ediition...DO you think it will work with skylanders...my dragon figure ;)??lol

I found the ice adventure pack and whirlwind at Walmart yesterday, but haven't seen dragon's peak out in the wild yet. I'm glad I finally found something my son doesn't have for his Easter basket at non-Toys R Us prices.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']They are making a shit load of money off Skylanders. Everytime I go to the game section at WalMart or Target there's always some mom asking for the figures and they are always sold out... I haven't even bothered with it, lol.[/QUOTE]

one of the neatest things about SKYLANDERS is it is cross platform... if your kid has a ps3... he can take his toys to his friend's house who has it on the 360 or ds and play...

[quote name='chriscolbert']I guess I've just been lucky. I know it was in stock on Amazon briefly a couple of times in the last week or two and I saw them at TRU, Target, and Wal-Mart just yesterday alone, so I figured everywhere was getting re-stocked regularly.[/QUOTE]

Does it come up in a search? I'm trying to find the "official" amazon page so I can check it here and there...but the only one I've found looks like a duplicate/alternate listing: http://www.amazon.com/Skylanders-Dragons-Triple-Winged-Sundburn/dp/B007NAFDKC

(I know it's a reseller listing...but I think it's also a separate, alternate amazon product ID, amazon can have multiple pages for a product if resellers create new listings as new products because they can't find the official page.)

[quote name='loomis1975']I found the ice adventure pack and whirlwind at Walmart yesterday, but haven't seen dragon's peak out in the wild yet. I'm glad I finally found something my son doesn't have for his Easter basket at non-Toys R Us prices.[/QUOTE]

This is a TRU exclusive starting tomorrow for 30 days so you won't see them anywhere else for a while.

[quote name='FattyMoBookyButt']Does it come up in a search? I'm trying to find the "official" amazon page so I can check it here and there...but the only one I've found looks like a duplicate/alternate listing: http://www.amazon.com/Skylanders-Dragons-Triple-Winged-Sundburn/dp/B007NAFDKC

(I know it's a reseller listing...but I think it's also a separate, alternate amazon product ID, amazon can have multiple pages for a product if resellers create new listings as new products because they can't find the official page.)[/QUOTE]

I was referring to Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt (neither are available ATM). This one (Dragon's Peak) is only at TRU for 30 days.

bread's done
Back