Trade In 3 Select Games, Get Fight Night Round 4 Free at GameStop

anthonyd46

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
[IMG-L=5198]7741[/IMG-L]Trade in 3 select PS3 or Xbox 360 titles to GameStop and get Fight Night Round 4 free. Click the image on the left for eligible titles. Customer may be responsible for sales tax on full retail price in some states. Offer ends 07/12/09.

icongs_r1.gif
Fight Night Round 4 Trade-in Promotion

page2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know what happens if you trade in a game that has a greater value than $20.00 like Halo Wars does the value get bumped down to $20.00 or do you get the little bit extra?

p.s.
Went 5/5 with my returns with no problems what-so-ever. Had my wife return 2 of them to a store she works by for pre-orders and I returned the other 3. I returned 2 for Gift cards and 1 for a pre-order, and than went back with the gift cards and pre-oreder 2 more games.

So for the 15 games I used I only paid full price for one of them(NHL 09). Four games were from Blockbusters B1G1, two were from Sam's Club for $9.00 a piece and the rest were from Target clearance three were $10.00 and the rest were $12.50. So for like $214.00 after taxes I ended up with $320.00 worth of games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. I've hit up 4 Blockbusters (1 in Berkeley, 2 in San Diego, and even 1 in South Dakota) and wasn't able to succeed in a single BOGO 14.99 sale. I want this game badly but I refuse to pay full price because I'm a cheapass. :whistle2:(

If anyone wants to get rid of their PS3 copy, new or used (complete of course), I'll buy it for $45 shipped via PayPal. PM me if you're interested.

I tried to trade-in Bioshock X360, Bioshock PS3, and MLB 2K9 X360 for this promo today and they said they no longer qualify. FYI.

[quote name='ajh2298']Does anybody know what happens if you trade in a game that has a greater value than $20.00 like Halo Wars does the value get bumped down to $20.00 or do you get the little bit extra?
[/QUOTE]

I would think the bonus on the other games would get lowered down so it would come out to 59.99 either way. Your edge would give it a better kick though

tried to trade-in Bioshock X360, Bioshock PS3, and MLB 2K9 X360 for this promo today and they said they no longer qualify. FYI.

x360 mlb 2k9 was taken off the list. i tried it last night and the mgr pulled up the list and it wasnt there.

[quote name='converse']I tried to trade-in Bioshock X360, Bioshock PS3, and MLB 2K9 X360 for this promo today and they said they no longer qualify. FYI.[/QUOTE]

I traded bioshock ps3 bioshock xbox 360 and folklore yesterday and i got the FN4.

Ended up getting 3 copies, all of which were returned with no problem. Traded 3 copies of Folklore, 2 copies of QoS, 2 Bioshocks, Banjo Kazooie N&B, and NCAA Basketball '09.

$20 at Sears for 2x Folklore, $30 at BBV for the QoS, a Folklore, and Turok (from the B1G1), $7.50 for NCAA at Target, and $16 for a Bioshock from GameStop. I used credit from a previous FNR4 return to pick up the Bioshock.

Roughly $60 out of pocket for $160 store credit isn't bad.

Traded in Condom of Solace (360), Spiderman: Web of Shadows, and bought a Wheelman from GS to get FNR4 today,
didn't know that I could have gotten Bioshock from GS for cheaper!

$uck. I went to the GS today around 5:50 pm and the store is closed 6:00pm. The cashier told me his computer is down and tell me come back tomorrow :(

I was able to pick up one more FNR4 today. Haven't had any issues returning them so I'm not expecting any issues with this last one. The clerks have actually offered me cash almost every time I have returned. Can't beat $60 cash from a $5 clearance game at Target.

Also stacked up some nice credit that I'll probably use on some upcoming games and the B2G1 sale next weekend.

All in all this has been a pretty amazing deal, especially with the BBV B1G1 going on at the same time. Hopefully we'll see more deals like this in the future.

[quote name='ChuckFuXVI']Traded in Condom of Solace (360), Spiderman: Web of Shadows, and bought a Wheelman from GS to get FNR4 today,
didn't know that I could have gotten Bioshock from GS for cheaper![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I picked up Bioshock 360 for $14.xx after edge and 20% coupon. Turned in SM: web of shadows and QoS from BBV with it.

[quote name='converse']I tried to trade-in Bioshock X360, Bioshock PS3, and MLB 2K9 X360 for this promo today and they said they no longer qualify. FYI.[/QUOTE]
i traded in Bioshock 2x for x360(different stores today)

today i traded in Spider Man WOS, Bond, and Bioshock and bought FNR4. then went to another gamestop and bought Mirror's Edge for $12 and used that later on to trade it in w/ Bioshock,Bond. Later went and returned that and got $65 in credit on a giftcard back. Will probably use that to finish my KOF12 preorder and put the other half towards Batman.

So in all i got 4 FNR4, 1 for me, 1 for my friend, and 2 returned for credit. sweet. :cool:

[quote name='kart007k']Dude sell it on ebay. You can easily get 80-90.[/QUOTE]

It will SELL for $80-$90... but once eBay and Paypal take their fees he might as well just take this guy up on his offer. Not only that, but might as well keep it in the CAG family, ya know?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']its funny that hollywood video is just now having a sale for $5 games on that list the day after it expires, haha.[/QUOTE]

my local HV started the sale on the 12th

Forgot about the 20% off coupon for used 360 game, could have done mirror's edge, bioshock from GS and another game from the collection. Even though the gain is a little less than 2/3rds...it's something. Oh well....

[quote name='jeffpm']Deal is dead.[/QUOTE]

Dang it, I just decided I was gonna go pick up a few of these cheap games and trade them in for FNR4. I came into the thread to see when the deal ends.....sigh.:bomb:

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I was able to pick up one more FNR4 today. Haven't had any issues returning them so I'm not expecting any issues with this last one. The clerks have actually offered me cash almost every time I have returned. Can't beat $60 cash from a $5 clearance game at Target.

Also stacked up some nice credit that I'll probably use on some upcoming games and the B2G1 sale next weekend.

All in all this has been a pretty amazing deal, especially with the BBV B1G1 going on at the same time. Hopefully we'll see more deals like this in the future.[/QUOTE]

Did you use a gift reciept or original?

Yea when I use a gift receipt they always give me gift cards with the tax, and credit with my original receipt. I hate having a few gift cards to carry around.

do gamestop giftcards ever 'expire' or charge you some kind of account fee or whatever after a year if you still have a balance on them like some other giftcards do?

[quote name='IronsideGrunt']do gamestop giftcards ever 'expire' or charge you some kind of account fee or whatever after a year if you still have a balance on them like some other giftcards do?[/QUOTE]
Not from what i've seen

bread's done
Back