Trade-in deals at GS/EB- 10%/20%/30% Extra when you trade in 3/4/5 Games Repectively

linkpwns

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Earn an Extra 10%, 20% or 30% Credit

In-Store Offer Only
Not only do we admire thriftiness, but we'll also reward you for it. Now through November 25, when you trade in 3, 4 or 5+ games, you'll receive 10%, 20% or 30% extra trade-in credit respectively. Additional special offers and updated pricing can all be found on our Trade-in Values page. All trade-in offers are only valid in-store at your local GameStop. Some exclusions apply. See our site for further details.
clear.gif

Straight Out of Today's Email...

Ends 11/25

Not bad, but I already traded in anything worth trading with the Extra $10 on Two 360 Games and 30% on Rock Band Then Transfer to Another Pre-Order deals...

[quote name='ShaJay']Can u get extra 10 dollars for every 2 games and 30% also?[/quote]

I think its YMMV.. I traded in a ton of crap last night and was able to get the $10 per 2 bonus on the 360 and Wii games, but on the DS and PS2 games I had to ring them on a seperate transaction to get the 30% pre-order bonus because they said the 2 promotions wouldnt stack w/o a managers override and there was no way a manager was going to override it. I did get the extra 10% from the edge card but that was almost like pulling teeth.

Does anyone know how much altogether I would Get if I traded in

Sonic The Hedgehog (360)
Rainbow Six Vegas (360)
Samaurai Warriors (360)
Crackdown (360)
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 (360)
Bully (PS2)
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (PS2)
Sonic & the Secret Rings (Wii)
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 (Gamecube)

thanks

[quote name='JohnX9']Does anyone know how much altogether I would Get if I traded in

Sonic The Hedgehog (360)
Rainbow Six Vegas (360)
Samaurai Warriors (360)
Crackdown (360)
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 (360)
Bully (PS2)
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (PS2)
Sonic & the Secret Rings (Wii)
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 (Gamecube)

thanks[/QUOTE]

Check the Wiki.

called GS and they said they need a coupon/code to prove this as of course they have NO fuckING IDEA about this promo.

:(

[quote name='linkpwns']I would suggest printing out the email[/QUOTE]

I told them about the email and of course the 3 stores said they didn't know about it and would need a code to put into the system.

the email doesn't give a code :( The only thing going on is the extra 30% towards GH/RB.

ths is bull we need to find out a way to have this so i dont have to keep putting stuff to rockband and move it around

[quote name='ITDEFX']I told them about the email and of course the 3 stores said they didn't know about it and would need a code to put into the system.

the email doesn't give a code :( The only thing going on is the extra 30% towards GH/RB.[/quote]

This sucks too, because I wanted to trade some stuff in and use the credit for the "25% off 3 Used Games" Coupon

[quote name='linkpwns']This sucks too, because I wanted to trade some stuff in and use the credit for the "25% off 3 Used Games" Coupon[/QUOTE]

that's why I called the store, since I didn't see a code and knowing my local GS employees are clueless to all promos unless you tell them, there was no way to prove the extra 30% promo unless I had the code :(

Just called the eb near me they said there has to be code on the e-mail somewhere and it must not be a real offer if there is no code

[quote name='ShaJay']Just called the eb near me they said there has to be code on the e-mail somewhere and it must not be a real offer if there is no code[/QUOTE]

I would imagine it's handled automatically by their systems and nobody has traded in 3+ games yet today. Plus, they tend to be totally f'ing clueless anyway.

yea the links on the email just send you to the trade in page and at the bottom it only lists the extra percent towards GH3.

This is legit I got the e-mail too. The fuckers just ain't got it in the system yet. This is a reg offer no code required!

so........wait until it's in the system or just go in today? I want to trade in my stuff to get Lego Star wars for the Wii.

I'm gonna be all over this if i can ditch some of the PS2 games I've beaten the email didnt say anything about what games were excluded either. Come on gamestop I know you want my 20 PS2 games lol.

ok, just got back... Traded

360 games

Chrome Hounds
Superman returns
Open Seasons
Star Trek: Legacy

Got pretty much about 42.00 dollars in credit..used 10% off Lego Star wars for the Wii and only paid about 3 something for it out of pocket :)

With the bonuses it brought pretty much all the games I traded in to about 10-12 dollars. I pretty much paid 10 dollars or less for each one of these games with the exception of CH which I paid 13 bucks for :| but oh well..

the extra 30% with the extra 10$ does NOT stack!

The guy at my GS was being stupid and I had to walk him thru the next step on the sale as he just kept on staring at me.

um.. just throwing this out there, though i'm assuming it won't work, but try doing this 5+ trades for 30%, then put it towards rockband for another 30%...

This kind of promo was done automatically by the Promo Wizard in the past. If there's no coupon code than this should be the case. However, the deal isn't shown on the "trade in values" page, so I'm not really sure what's going on.

[quote name='psychoxfoo']um.. just throwing this out there, though i'm assuming it won't work, but try doing this 5+ trades for 30%, then put it towards rockband for another 30%...[/quote]

Power trades or other similar deals never stack with other trade deals. However, both should stack with an Edge card for 40%.

[quote name='ZealousD']This kind of promo was done automatically by the Promo Wizard in the past. If there's no coupon code than this should be the case. However, the deal isn't shown on the "trade in values" page, so I'm not really sure what's going on.

Power trades or other similar deals never stack with other trade deals. However, both should stack with an Edge card for 40%.[/quote]

Well like I said I called 3 stores this morning and they all said they didn't hear of any trade in offers like that.. it may be lack of communication within the ladders or it may be not going on... if anyone can confirm this actually working that would be great

Just FYI, I did a trade about an hour ago and this deal still wasn't in their systems. When I showed the guy a printout of the email newsletter, he made manual adjustments to get me the extra percentage.

[quote name='Sgt Grumbles']It was still $35 when I traded it in on Sunday.[/QUOTE]

you traded in Halo 3??? Holy shit... now that should be a crime. Halo 3, although I beat the main game in a week with a friend, has high replay value, espically since you can do screenshots, in game movies, and so on. I am not a halo-olic, but this game was worth more then the 70 dollars I paid for it (the CE)

I wonder if this actually activates next week. They often begin new offers after others end, and the "Trade two 360/PS3/Wii and get +$10) and some of the trade offers end on Sunday.

I called the gamestop number on their website this morning and the guy said this is only going to be for PS3,wii and xbox 360 games. Not sure if he was correct ot not..after all the email did say "trade ANY 3,4 or 5 games" to get the 10,20 or 30% extra.

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']I called the gamestop number on their website this morning and the guy said this is only going to be for PS3,wii and xbox 360 games. Not sure if he was correct ot not..after all the email did say "trade ANY 3,4 or 5 games" to get the 10,20 or 30% extra.[/quote]

If that is true then I must of lucked out. I went to gamestop today with a print out of the email and traded in my Xbox and Fat PS2 and around 10 games for $130. All the games were Xbox, DS, and PSP. The employees there had no idea about the deal and had to call multiple other stores. The managers at the other stores had no idea about this deal too. Eventually the employee called the main corporation and found out that the deal actually starts next week. They felt sorry for me though because I had so much stuff to trade in so the corporation said to just manually input a promotion and add the 30%. I got $181 dollars total for credit and used it to get a 40GB PS3! :applause:

the email says nothing about next week. it says it starts now. here is the quote from the email.

"In-Store Offer Only
Not only do we admire thriftiness, but we'll also reward you for it. Now through November 25, when you trade in 3, 4 or 5+ games, you'll receive 10%, 20% or 30% extra trade-in credit respectively. "

[quote name='Staraang21']the email says nothing about next week. it says it starts now. here is the quote from the email.

"In-Store Offer Only
Not only do we admire thriftiness, but we'll also reward you for it. Now through November 25, when you trade in 3, 4 or 5+ games, you'll receive 10%, 20% or 30% extra trade-in credit respectively. "[/QUOTE]

Anyone called Cooperate about this to see if anything can be done if I still had my receipt ?

bread's done
Back