10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read on Seibertron that the newest batch of figures are now up for pre-/order on HasbroToyShop.com (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?SWD=transformers&PG=1&NPG=30&ST=NW). Looks like even Waspinator and Skids are restocked. I really should jump on them, but that they were restocked at all gives me hope that they'll actually make it to store shelves here in Florida.
Whaat?

<Checks it out>

Well, I'll be damned. Tons of stuff in stock. This is also a great chance to get older Voyagers and Generations, which are at the cheaper price points.

Ordered Waspinator and Skids. The rest I can try to get on sale, but I ain't takin' another chance with these guys, who never appeared anywhere in my area, ever.

Just read on Seibertron that the newest batch of figures are now up for pre-/order on HasbroToyShop.com (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?SWD=transformers&PG=1&NPG=30&ST=NW). Looks like even Waspinator and Skids are restocked. I really should jump on them, but that they were restocked at all gives me hope that they'll actually make it to store shelves here in Florida.
Woohoo! Thanks! Had Skids and Waspinator preordered from BBTS, but had them alongside Goldbug and Dreadwing, neither of which I particularly wanted, so this saves me some money :D Plus now I don't need to stop at a million stores any time I go out in the off chance they have Lockdown, Slog, or Roadbuster.

RE: Rattrap and Tankor -

Once again I completely agree with everything blandstalker said. Rattrap is friggin great. I also love that they engineered him to be able to sit up, as he often walked upright even in beast mode in the show. You see robot kibble in his chest this way, but the head swivvels down so he's looking forward. A nice touch. Tankor is a piece of shit. Something about him just feels so cheap. Great paint apps, but the engineering and overall quality leaves much to be desired.

Masterpiece Star Saber looks frigging awesome.  The pics that have been released over the last week or so have really whetted my appetite.  Hopefully the design was forward thinking enough for a MP Victory Leo.  Bring on Breastforce!  Without stopping work on the original Ark crew, of course.

Wonder why Exhaust got his own MP number rather than an MP-20 offshoot similar to G2 Sideswipe (MP-12G) and Tigertrack (MP-12T).

OK maybe Ill bring Tankor back and wait for a sale- I doubt my son will care that much about this one.

I do want that waspinator and skids though-is skids a remold? $14.99 for each makes you think so much $9.99 is a much better price- I got most of movie figures for $9.99 hopefully they will put them on sale again.

Thanks for all your great input!

Did they raise the retail price or is HTS scalping now?  Voyagers are five bucks more for the newer ones and scouts are 2 bucks more.  Also, they STILL have the big SDCC sets available?

Tankor strikes me as someone that didn't really need an "update" since the old toys were fine.  Was there a great demand for him?  I haven't caught up with all the IDW comics, but in the included comic he's basically a cameo. 

I love Rhinox, but man are his legs floppy. Did they "fix" this in newer batches yet, or is it luck of the draw?

I usually try not to buy remolds such as skywarp because we have the FOC starscream.  Do any of you guys buy remolds just to have a different character?  My son looked at him and said it is the same toy and we don't need it.  I like the idea of collecting the series though.  well anyway I was thinking of returning him unless you guys convince me to keep him.  My son opened up AOE Galvatron yesterday and he likes the truck mode and said I should return dinobot slash when I showed it to him.

Transformers Age of Extinction

What is aoe galvatron? I haven't been able to find a nice galvatron that scales well with the MP line

Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Voyager Class Galvatron Figure

I usually try not to buy remolds such as skywarp because we have the FOC starscream. Do any of you guys buy remolds just to have a different character? My son looked at him and said it is the same toy and we don't need it. I like the idea of collecting the series though. well anyway I was thinking of returning him unless you guys convince me to keep him. My son opened up AOE Galvatron yesterday and he likes the truck mode and said I should return dinobot slash when I showed it to him.
I've bought several remolds like the FOC Sound trucks - Soundwave, and Soundblaster, just because I liked seeing both together. I did buy all the FOC Jets. I also bought Hothead and Onslaught because I loved the mode so much.

I have a general no repaint rule, but remolds/retools (if they are fairly significant) and seekers (Starscream, Thundercracker, etc.) are often exempt from that rule.  Exact same mold with a fresh coat of paint, or the random "seekers" they've tried to foist upon us (Acid Storm, Sunstorm) can go stuff it.

I've bought several remolds like the FOC Sound trucks - Soundwave, and Soundblaster, just because I liked seeing both together. I did buy all the FOC Jets. I also bought Hothead and Onslaught because I loved the mode so much.
I have soundwave and soundblaster and Fall of Cybertron Blaster, but I think the disks they came with were different.

I have a general no repaint rule, but remolds/retools (if they are fairly significant) and seekers (Starscream, Thundercracker, etc.) are often exempt from that rule. Exact same mold with a fresh coat of paint, or the random "seekers" they've tried to foist upon us (Acid Storm, Sunstorm) can go stuff it.
Are you saying skywarp is significant ?

Looking at this thread makes me want to start collecting again.

The only ones I still have left are a Transformers Universe Starscream I got from Wal-Mart a few years back, and a boxed Megatron Transmetals 2 Beast Wars (from 1999) and a boxed Cheetor. Believe I have a boxed Bruticus reissue somewhere as well.

Found a lot of old loose TMNT figures I had in our utility, along with a beat up original Optimus Prime (just the rig not trailer) who is only missing the hand pieces and gun.

I think that many people (myself included) treat the main 6 seekers as different, even though logically there's not much reason to.

So Starscream, Skywarp, and Thundercracker are all important (even though they are identical except for color) and Ramjet, Dirge, and Thrust are all important, even though they are only slight remolds.

After that, it's more individual.  Personally, I don't consider Sunstorm, Acid Storm, or any of the other Rainmakers as worthy of bothering with.  I don't have MP Acid Storm or Sunstorm and never will because I don't care about them.  Hasbro might as well make a jet, color it lime green and call it Cash Grab, and I'd find that more appealing than any of these third-stringers.

Personally, I own all six Classics seekers (though I don't own Classics Acid Storm).  I do have the released FoC seekers, though only because I got the other two dirt cheap.  I own MP Thundercracker and Skywarp because they are different, and the old Starscream because it's clear.  I would probably buy MP Thrust, Dirge, and Ramjet.  Probably.  I'm being honest.  In reality, that's $80 * 3 that I could put to better use with just about anything.

It kind of bothers me that I do have all six Classics seekers, especially when three of them are just color swaps.  Why is that even important?  The other three are only slightly different.  I could have stopped with one and called it a day.  Clearly I am part of the problem.

That said, I also wish Hasbro would knock it off.  The FoC seeker mold is okay, but it's not that great.  I would rather see new versions of the Targetmasters we haven't seen, like Misfire and Triggerhappy, and the Headmasters Apeface and Snapdragon.  The last time we saw Slugslinger was Energon.  You can't tell me there couldn't be some great updates for these guys.  Instead, we get lazy recolors.  Because we buy them.

People who complain about recolors need to understand one thing: They are the reason you get new molds. Period.

When a company creates the injection mold that is used to make a toy, it costs a lot. Depending on the mold, upwards of $40,000 - $50,000 just to make the mold to make the toy. They make repaints to make some extra money off of a mold. The more money they make from a mold, the more molds they can make. Something to think about when you put that Doubledealer repaint back and wonder why we don't have more original molds of the characters you want.

Woo! Waspinator and Skids arrived today from HTS!

People who complain about recolors need to understand one thing: They are the reason you get new molds. Period.

When a company creates the injection mold that is used to make a toy, it costs a lot. Depending on the mold, upwards of $40,000 - $50,000 just to make the mold to make the toy. They make repaints to make some extra money off of a mold. The more money they make from a mold, the more molds they can make. Something to think about when you put that Doubledealer repaint back and wonder why we don't have more original molds of the characters you want.
You'll note I said I do get recolors. I did get Doubledealer, both because I liked the character and the new deco.

I think they are really pushing it with the FoC seekers, as the mold isn't that great to begin with, and "Masterpiece" Sunstorm and Acid Storm are just ridiculous.

Speaking of recolors, Target had a mini-reset and they have the new Silver Knight Optimus Prime ($60) and the One Step collection ($50). Ouch to both. Not touching either one.

I just started collecting less than 30 days ago. I just wanted to put together a moment of celebration of Unicron being destroyed. This is a terrible amatuer shot. I am just happy about the collection I have started and have great plans for the future.

It's Rodimus hoisting up the matrix with Unicron thriving in pain. There is Sideswipe, Metroplex, Springer, Grimlock. Whirl, Warpath, and Sandstorm there to celebrate. I have 2 smaller transformers actually on Unicron finishing him off. Blitzwing didn't fair too well. Caught up in the celebration, they are unaware of Soundwave/Lazerbeak spying on them.

I always wanted the classic Soundwave and Grimlock as a kid.

How much would those two run me, loose, I don't mind if they are reissue etc. I'm sort of on a budget is why I ask.

My wife was in Wal Mart earlier and saw the Age of Extinction Optimus Prime and Grimlock deluxe figures. Grimlock looks awesome, and I almost got her to pull the trigger on both but they are 50 bucks a pop. With as many as they had on shelf I'm hoping they drop the price soon.

I always wanted the classic Soundwave and Grimlock as a kid.

How much would those two run me, loose, I don't mind if they are reissue etc. I'm sort of on a budget is why I ask.

My wife was in Wal Mart earlier and saw the Age of Extinction Optimus Prime and Grimlock deluxe figures. Grimlock looks awesome, and I almost got her to pull the trigger on both but they are 50 bucks a pop. With as many as they had on shelf I'm hoping they drop the price soon.
Honestly, I wouldn't get either of those. Your mileage may vary with Grimlock (I don't have it), but I don't think Leader Prime is all that good. I paid twenty-something bucks for him at Amazon and that was too much. I was trying to think of a less impressive Leader figure and I couldn't. In terms of design and value for the money, I am really not impressed.

You might consider the Voyager size. I do have Voyager Grimlock, which is good but not great, and Extinction Prime, which is a good Prime mold and very G1-flavored. They will not win a size contest, but I think they're a better value for the money. They were available once from Amazon at $14 a pop, and might be again around the holidays.

It looks like you could get the Classics Commemorative Soundwave for $40 or less off eBay. That's the G1 Soundwave mold with 2 cassettes. Grimlock is all over the map, with condition and accessories affecting the price. There are knock-offs that are supposedly very good, even with packaging. I would be wary of that, and check out the seller before buying.

Just wanted to chime in that I personally am a big fan of the leader class Grimlock.  Not perfect, and Grimlock in name only (little to no homage to G1 Grimlock other than being a dinosaur... thing) but a very cool figure with a surprisingly complex transformation.  Amazon's got him for 35 bucks: http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Extinction-Generations-Leader-Grimlock/dp/B00ECV4DPG

And I agree that Leader Prime is horse shit.  Such a disappointment.  Voyager Prime (Evasion Prime) is soooo good though.

And tukai, you got all that in less than 30 days?!  Wow, go big or go home I guess haha.  That's a lot of cash to drop in 30 days, especially given the masterpiece figs!

Just wanted to chime in that I personally am a big fan of the leader class Grimlock. Not perfect, and Grimlock in name only (little to no homage to G1 Grimlock other than being a dinosaur... thing) but a very cool figure with a surprisingly complex transformation. Amazon's got him for 35 bucks: http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Extinction-Generations-Leader-Grimlock/dp/B00ECV4DPG

And I agree that Leader Prime is horse shit. Such a disappointment. Voyager Prime (Evasion Prime) is soooo good though.

And tukai, you got all that in less than 30 days?! Wow, go big or go home I guess haha. That's a lot of cash to drop in 30 days, especially given the masterpiece figs!
I am making up for lost time. I'll tell you that my wife isn't too happy so any home project she wants to start (and not complete), I am just keeping my mouth shut. I still have MP10 Optimus reissue, MP bumblebee, MP Ultra Magnus pre ordered on BBTS. I offered to give her my log in info so she can keep me in check

Just wanted to chime in that I personally am a big fan of the leader class Grimlock. Not perfect, and Grimlock in name only (little to no homage to G1 Grimlock other than being a dinosaur... thing) but a very cool figure with a surprisingly complex transformation. Amazon's got him for 35 bucks: http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Extinction-Generations-Leader-Grimlock/dp/B00ECV4DPG

And I agree that Leader Prime is horse shit. Such a disappointment. Voyager Prime (Evasion Prime) is soooo good though.

And tukai, you got all that in less than 30 days?! Wow, go big or go home I guess haha. That's a lot of cash to drop in 30 days, especially given the masterpiece figs!
Thanks for the input guys. I found the Leader class Grimlock AoE for 19 on Amazon w/prime so I may bite on that.

What stinks is that I asked my wife of she thought me dropping 50 to 120 bucks on a figure was dumb, and she is all for it, but pointed out that we don't have the room for more stuff. Which stinks.

When I am able to, I want to start collecting some of the MP line, as well as snag some G1's, but I don't know if I want to go for sealed ones or ones that are complete and with box but open so I can display them etc.

Ugh

As a guy who has not bought any Transformers in about 10 years, except for a Starscream a few years back, what are some must haves or some I should snag while they are a good price etc?

Oh and thanks again for all the input guys. :)

Damn. Saw 3 Prowl's and 3 Sunstorm's yesterday. I wanted to buy so bad, but the boss would not approve. :D

I personally think Soundwave Masterpiece is one of the best and most well built of all masterpiece transformers.
Better than Prime, Grimlock, or Hot Rod/Rodimus?

Damn. Saw 3 Prowl's and 3 Sunstorm's yesterday. I wanted to buy so bad, but the boss would not approve. :D

Better than Prime, Grimlock, or Hot Rod/Rodimus?
MP10 is the Holy Grail of MP transformers to me. I have it pre ordered for the re-issue with BBTS so i can not actually give a true review on it. There have been a few versions of the Grimlock. I own the current Tru MP Grimlick and I really love it. I also own the most recent Rodimus Prime MP that was a Tru exclusive. Love it too but there are a lost of posts on the TF forums of it being very fragile and joints just breaking which scares me.

Pound for pound, I just love Soundwave. He poses very well, built like a tank and very very nice joints. If you buy the MP rumble/frenzy, their pile drivers even connect on him. He holds multiple cassettes and comes with a Megatron gun. I got mine on sale at BBTS and I was just in awe of it taking it out the box. Amazon has Soundblaster MP at a good price right now as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Masterpiece-MP-13B-Sound-Blaster/dp/B00F4LC9MW/ref=sr_1_7?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1411322771&sr=1-7&keywords=soundwave+masterpiece

I am currently saving bing rewards amazon certs to buy MP Starscream with the cornonation set from Amazon. I am making about $30 a month on bing. I can buy a few TF here and there like that w/o dipping into real money.

Picked up Windblade from a small shop today.  Here are some capsule reviews of stuff I've gotten recently:

Windblade:  Potential, ruined by Hasbro's cheapness.  This is a light, flimsy plane that looks and feels like it came from Big Lots.  There's paint on the head, and some accents, but it is so paint deficient that it looks like a knock-off.  Thanks to the cheap, thin plastic, it feels like one too.  Not quite as bad as Minicon Attack Team, but not much better.

Robot mode is terrific, with only some minor annoyances from things not locking in.  The jet sucks.  It's an ambitious and interesting design that is sunk by completely inadequate tabs and locks.  Trying to fix one dislodges at least two others into a floppy, maladjusted mess.  I tried with this for quite some time and could never get it to lock together properly.  The transformation actively fights you, and finding the right alignment for both parts of the shoulders is critical (and overlooked in the instructions).  I managed something that holds together after lots and lots of fiddling, but even still -- just holding it can twist the main body or knock tabs out of alignment.  Attaching the weapon on the jet helps a little with stability, but interferes with the landing gear (two of which are always in 'down' position and look very cheap and unattractive).  The jet looks decent, although the red shins scream "legs" and it has large gaps when looking from the top or bottom.

The quality on this is so bad that I may just wait for reviews on everything now that isn't from FansProject.  Generations used to be high quality, but now it is really uneven.  This, Scoop, Minicon Attack Team, and some of the AoE molds are cheap, knockoff-quality garbage.  Everything, from the design to the materials, is a failure because the quality is so poor.  It's a nice robot figure, I guess.  If you had handed it to me even a few years ago and told me it was a Hasbro product, I would not have believed you.

Waspinator:  The best of this lot.  Robot mode is great.  Insect mode is great if you have blurry vision.  It's an interesting, different design that is kind of brought down by a whole bunch of robot junk on the bottom of the bug.  The wasp has the right shape, and I appreciate that this is not just the same boring insect design.  However, it's a bug on top with a whole mass of robot parts on the bottom. 

What's unusual is that Waspinator has a gimmick I love.  Usually, I hate them.  There's a tab to get Waspinator to flap his wings.  It is strangely compelling but what makes it awesome is that the gimmick does not add additional junk to either mode.  You can adjust the wings and it works great.

Skids:  WhY mY sHouLDers sUcK?  Ugh, what happened?  Overall, Skids is pretty good.  The arms and shoulders are terrible, though.  Generations has been so good about making poseable robots, and it's like they just forgot.

Nice, appealing car, and the robot is decent except poseability is severely hampered by the godawful shoulders.  I like many of the details, but I really hate this design decision, and it makes what could have been great into a mild disappointment.  Also disappointing is the almost complete lack of paint on the entire back of the vehicle.  The legs, at least, are poseable, but they are so hollow and unfinished looking.

Tankor, revisited: I have been having some second thoughts about Tankor.  As Tankor, it's still a failure.  However, I think the real intention was to remake Tank Drone, and this...well, it changes my feelings a little and explains a lot.  Tank Drone from Beast Machines kind of sucked.  Too small, too cheap.  It was a Scout.  Generations Tankor is a decent upgrade, sized about right.  As an upsized scout, it is not quite so horrible, though it is still mildly disappointing as a Generations Deluxe.  Still could have been a lot better.

And, could have been a lot worse.  Windblade makes Tankor look high quality.

AoE Deluxe Lockdown:  Pretty good, actually.  I think this is my favorite of the AoE cars, and that's not meant to be a faint complement.  Lockdown is a great looking car and a nice looking robot.  Feel free to disagree because I have no idea how faithful it is to the movie because I haven't seen it.  That said, apart from the dopey looking head (a line-wide problem) and paneled-over hands, I really have no complaints.  Very minimal kibble.  There's not a ton of paint, but it looks good with the paint and accents that it does have.  Lockdown also has an interesting and enjoyable transformation that is not at all panelmastery.  This is how you do tabs and locks.

Lockdown is kind of small, and nowhere near as imposing as either the Animated or DOTM versions.  I have no idea what he's supposed to be in the movie.  Just in terms of the toy, I rather like it.

I have Jhiaxus, but haven't opened him yet.  Nightbeat is, disappointingly, another Bumblebee recolor with the same damn weapons.  Better than Bumblebee and more interesting than Goldfire, but skippable.  Crosscut (who?) is also skippable because it's Skids all over again.  Just choose the one whose color you like better. 

I am kind of bummed.  Generations seems to be on a downward slide, with a lot of recent disappointments and several sub-par efforts.

I'm probably going to snag a Masterpiece Soundwave as my first real big purchase. I've loved Transformers since I was a kid, and grew up on the 80's cartoon but I am hesitant to start a collection when the best ones cost an arm and a leg.

How often does BBTS have a sale on the Takara Masterpiece line?

I also really dig the third party combiner Masterpiece lines but good Lord I could buy a Ps4 or X1 with that sort of cash.

I know you reviewed him in a post above, Blandstalker, but having just gotten this wave from HTS (minus Windblade), I think Rattrap is the best of this bunch.  That back-of-the-head piece for standing mode is a pain to get out, but despite the kibble I like that they made him able to stand in Rat mode, that he has a bendy tail, and that he looks decent.  The recent Beast Wars stuff has been good to great (Rhinox ankles aside).

All the beast wars stuff is great except the Cheetor released a few years back.  I'd love it if they'd put out a new version of him, and wrap up the rest of the beast wars figs (at least season 1).  As it is I'm surprised they didn't at least release a Tigertron repaint.

As for Skids I agree his arms and especially his shoulders are pretty crap, BUT did you know that his shoulders, out of the packaging, aren't pulled out all the way?  A little extra pressure and they pop out a bit further (but not out of socket) and have more range of motion/don't interfere with back kibble as much.  It's still not ideal, but it made me feel a bit better about him.

Because of his size I've considered "Tankor" to be Tank Drone this whole time, lol, but he's still pretty shit.

I got Windblade, Slog, AoE Lockdown, and Roadbuster waiting at home.  Got em right before having to leave on a work trip.  Hopefully I'll like Windblade more than Blandstalker, but I doubt it, since I usually agree with him :(

Slog is the one I'm least looking forward to opening, as in person (in package) he really doesn't look like a transformer, and the color scheme of almost entirely of black and grey plastic makes him look like some generic transforming knock off fig...

Hi. This weekend I picked up a G1 Optimus Prime that includes the semi, trailer, car, fire extinguisher and long hose gun. I also got 6 bright green construction vehicle transformers that I believe are G1 also but they don't seem to have any accessories. I'm not very Transformers literate so can anyone tell me what I've got and their value? They all have their original stickers and look great.

I'm probably going to snag a Masterpiece Soundwave as my first real big purchase. I've loved Transformers since I was a kid, and grew up on the 80's cartoon but I am hesitant to start a collection when the best ones cost an arm and a leg.

How often does BBTS have a sale on the Takara Masterpiece line?

I also really dig the third party combiner Masterpiece lines but good Lord I could buy a Ps4 or X1 with that sort of cash.
Do it! Not sure what the prices are out there, but MP SW is by far my favorite TF released in recent memory, and very likely my favorite ever (nostalgia aside). I'd try and get the US release myself, as it included all the tapes but Ratbat (who is only available with Japanese MP Soundblaster). Again not sure what the current going prices are for the imports vs the US set.

Hi. This weekend I picked up a G1 Optimus Prime that includes the semi, trailer, car, fire extinguisher and long hose gun. I also got 6 bright green construction vehicle transformers that I believe are G1 also but they don't seem to have any accessories. I'm not very Transformers literate so can anyone tell me what I've got and their value? They all have their original stickers and look great.
Not sure what you mean by fire extinguisher with Optimus... Pics? The construction vehicles are called the constructicons. Nice that you got the original G1 colors. All I have are the yellow G2 :( (Which reminds me, I really should get around to getting a Green Giant one of these days). It's really going to hurt their value that you don't have the accessories, as those are needed to combine into giant robot (Devestator). I shall offer you 10 dollars shipped (combine G2 accessories with G1 green constructicons... profit) :D But in all seriousness, I have no idea what anything is worth haha.

Here's on my get list, which is my start list lol -

AoE Leader Class Grimlock
AoE(?) Grimlock vs Bruticus 2 pack
2014 Generations Titan Class Metroplex
Takara MP Soundwave

Alas just the MP Soundwave and Metroplex will set me back about 300, not counting shipping so it will take me a while to get the ones I want the most. I also want to get a Takara MP Prime but the one I saw was 199 bucks.

I never knew there was so much to do with collecting Transformers. Ah to be young again in the 80's when all I knew were G1 figures and also the Go-Bots haha.

J Rokk, wait for the Christmas season toys at Costco. I picked up Metroplex last year for around $68 at Costco, if memory serves. Perhaps they'll have him again this year.

I'm trying to start a collection guys (or gals) and if anyone has any figures they want to sale please PM me and let's see if we can work something out.

Trying to relive my childhood. ;)

J Rokk, wait for the Christmas season toys at Costco. I picked up Metroplex last year for around $68 at Costco, if memory serves. Perhaps they'll have him again this year.
They will not. There is a Bumblebee set up in the computer, but metroplex is deleted and not coming back to the warehouse in bulk.

They will not. There is a Bumblebee set up in the computer, but metroplex is deleted and not coming back to the warehouse in bulk.
Damn that sucks. Oh well the nearest Costco from me us over 100 miles away.

I'm debating on getting the Takara MP Soundwave or the Takara Asian reissue of Optimus Prime as my first TF Masterpiece.

The price difference between the two isn't that much, but the Prime one won't get to me until about the end of the year as its on pre-order from Big Bad right now (and ships from Asia).

I thought I'd let folks know that target has got Transformers toys on sale this week, particularly the premium silver knight optimus and voyagers which if you have the target cartwheel app on your phone you get another 25% off said optimus and voyagers. That should make that optimus around 37.50

Hoping a KO Wheeljack shows up online soon :p  Have KO MP Prown, Smokescreen, and Sideswipe, and all three are excellent.  Don't like the feet design of the Datsun cars so no plans to get Bluestreak, but seriously considering getting a KO Red Alert.  I'll hold off on Tigertracks in the hopes of a "real" Sunstreaker at some point.

I thought I'd let folks know that target has got Transformers toys on sale this week, particularly the premium silver knight optimus and voyagers which if you have the target cartwheel app on your phone you get another 25% off said optimus and voyagers. That should make that optimus around 37.50

I want the Leader class Grimlock but that Optimus looks horrible to me. The packaging looks better then the actual figure.

Target is about a 20 min drive from me, maybe 25, I doubt I'll go but thanks for the heads up (if anyone snags something from the sale).

coupons.com also has two Transformers couopns available. $2.00 off $9.00 & $5.00 off $19.00 purchases

bread's done
Back