Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen any headmasters yet, or ectotron :/ 

Devastator arrived yesterday, and I found Scourge + Hot Rod in store, but Hot Rod had already shipped from Amazon so I left him, the Amazon one arrived today.

Found the Ecto-1 transformer at Target today for $60. Didn't know that was going to be in store anywhere.
Yeah, it's an exclusive b/c it comes with the first issue of the crossover comic. Overpriced really for the extra--I remember when the figures came with IDW exclusive cover comics included for free with characters like Chromia. The overall graphic novel isn't all that great really--the art and the dialogue is fantastic, but the story is just so... hamfisted. The initial retconning of Cybertron being destroyed thanks to Zuul arriving in roboform and Starscream being stupid and selfish as always leading to the chosen destroyer was amusing though.

Nabbed Ectotron, found the headmasters (Grabbed the case right off the pallet, wasn't messing around.) Got Trypticon for under MSRP on eBay, and wow I have a lot of these suddenly. I need them to reissue fortmax and metroplex now :D

I have not seen the Headmasters at Wal-mart. I was able to pick up Elita-1 and Bumblebee (after not realizing they were exclusives and not available anywhere else).

Mostly at Target, but also at Wal-mart, I've been able to round out all the new Studio 86 and Kingdom releases except Cheetor. 

georox, I had the same thing as you -- finding Hot Rod after ordering it from Amazon -- but then forgot I had ordered it from Amazon. Now I have two.

They seem to be going pretty fast. Most stores, there's only a leftover letting you know you were too late.

georox, I had the same thing as you -- finding Hot Rod after ordering it from Amazon -- but then forgot I had ordered it from Amazon. Now I have two.

They seem to be going pretty fast. Most stores, there's only a leftover letting you know you were too late.
I put Hot Rod on order with Amazon. Hopefully they wont cancel the day of delivery like they did with the medic two pack.

I accidentally ordered Arcee Seige twice myself. Fortunately Amazon took it back... 19 days later.

I wish I could get into stores, but i'm highly susceptible to dying from COVID and even with a full sanding mask filter setup I just don't want to be around any people period. Really looking forward to Huffer in a few months delivered.

Well, I'm more or less caught up aside from wishing I got Apeface when I saw him ages ago, but now Wave 2 of Headmasters have been seen in California and I want them :

Thankfully/Sadly Michigan takes a few weeks to get stuff once the other coast gets it. My wishlist is getting pretty short, need a fortmax reissue and a metroplex reissue to happen!
I feel you on those two. Never had a citybot until I got the Trypticon recently for $60 (Ollies clearance, family member out of town found him), and two Xmas's ago my gf got me my first Omega Supreme, the first big boys ever for my collection.

I feel you on those two. Never had a citybot until I got the Trypticon recently for $60 (Ollies clearance, family member out of town found him), and two Xmas's ago my gf got me my first Omega Supreme, the first big boys ever for my collection.
Ollies had Trypticons??? Never seen a toy worth buying at Ollies. Let me know when they get Scorpinok in. :D/

I *just* got Trypticon about 2 weeks ago, found one on eBay at retail cost... I wasn't collecting when he came out :( I started around the beginning of Earthrise/end of Siege. He's actually on the floor behind me because I don't have shelf space... need to finish getting stickers on him. 

Pretty sure southern Ohio is being poached for everything of interest. Never seen *any* Kingdom Voyagers around here. Sucks too because a friend dearly wants Dinobot.

Pretty sure southern Ohio is being poached for everything of interest. Never seen *any* Kingdom Voyagers around here. Sucks too because a friend dearly wants Dinobot.
I've encountered Dinobot several times this week (for the first time) and Inferno somewhat less. This is at Target. It also seems easier to get Hot Rod and Scourge.

It boggles me that stocks are still generally low. I haven't seen a Leader in weeks. I had to order BW Megatron from Amazon, and that wasn't available at MSRP for a very long time.

It's basically unpredictable what you can get.

Was out to my local Target this past weekend for the first time in a couple weeks.  Looks like they got a shipment in, because there were 4 Dinobots and 3 Internos out.

Also, if anyone is picking up the Masters of the Universe releases, my Target had the Prince Adam / Sky Sled clearanced at $14.99 from $29.99.  The web site and Brickseek show it on sale for $21.49.

[attachment=35741:20210701_083721.jpg]

My son's new car, 2006 Scion Xb...an exact match for Binaltech Skids. Alternators and Binaltech were the pinnacle in my opinion.

(Don't know why the pic orients 90 degrees when I attach it.)

Also, if anyone is picking up the Masters of the Universe releases, my Target had the Prince Adam / Sky Sled clearanced at $14.99 from $29.99. The web site and Brickseek show it on sale for $21.49.
So what is the deal with these? I go to Target too much, and I almost always only see He-Man and Skeletor. Once, I did see She-Ra (and bought it) and never again. I've seen Ninjor once and Stratos once.

I'm assuming that every figure other than He-Man and Skeletor are one to a box? Or some nonsense like that?

Back on topic: I've seen Rhinox in Target twice now. Most time, I see bare shelves, Cyberverse, and Arcee. No sign of Galvatron yet.

And oh yeah -- I saw the JP Tyrannocon Rex set in articles on a few websites. I thought the cost was a bit much and the robot mode of the Jeep was pretty bad. $105 and preorders are now apparently not available anymore?

Seriously? Do manufacturers not want us to buy their toys?

So what is the deal with these? I go to Target too much, and I almost always only see He-Man and Skeletor. Once, I did see She-Ra (and bought it) and never again. I've seen Ninjor once and Stratos once.

I'm assuming that every figure other than He-Man and Skeletor are one to a box? Or some nonsense like that?
I haven't been keeping up with the line. I picked up the 6 in the initial wave when they came out, but like you haven't seen anything new figure-wise in a while with He-Man and Skeletor shelf warming. A lot of Battle Cat, too. Didn't know She-ra was part of the line. I saw Panthor once a month or two back, but the box was beat to hell and I passed. Found another one a couple weeks ago and bought it. Still haven't seen any new figures yet, aside from the Adam in the Sky Sled pack.

Back on topic: I've seen Rhinox in Target twice now. Most time, I see bare shelves, Cyberverse, and Arcee. No sign of Galvatron yet.

And oh yeah -- I saw the JP Tyrannocon Rex set in articles on a few websites. I thought the cost was a bit much and the robot mode of the Jeep was pretty bad. $105 and preorders are now apparently not available anymore?

Seriously? Do manufacturers not want us to buy their toys?
He-Man/Skeletor are the constant figures, 6 of each per case. Other figures come one of each to a case, with no he/skel in said case. It sucks.

I'd check your Walmarts for Kingdom figures. It seems like maybe they are now getting their delayed stock. I've seen tons of Kingdom BW figs like Waspinator and Shadow Panther, Inferno, Ultra Magnus and Galvatron at all my local Walmarts. 

Also, finally found Gnaw out in the wild at Walmart.  I was starting to think it was going to be like the Quintesson's that I never saw in store.

Also, finally found Gnaw out in the wild at Walmart. I was starting to think it was going to be like the Quintesson's that I never saw in store.
The Studio series one? I've seen the new wave twice at target, both of them by chance since they restocked and because they put it on the endcap.

Hasbro Pulse has a sale going on right now.

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/hasbro-pulse-power-days-sales-event

Save 40% when you spend $75 or more on select, eligible items, currently for sale on HasbroPulse.com during the Hasbro Pulse Power Days Sales Event. Promotion valid on purchases made between June 2, 2022 at 9AM ET through June 6, 2022 at 11:59PM ET. Promotion applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping and handling amount. No rain checks. Not valid on previous orders. Cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Excludes special bundle deals, Hasbro Pulse Premium Membership fee, and HasLab campaigns. Subject to HasbroPulse.com Terms of Use and policies. ©2022 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
There are 90+ Transformers items in the sale. Discounts are shown when items are put in your cart. The Masterpiece figures are Thundercracker ($153), Skywarp ($142.80), Skids ($54), Reboost ($54, Skids repaint) and Starscream (sold out). It's not classified as a Masterpiece figure, but the Golden Lagoon Optimus Prime is a gold repaint of the MP-10 Prime with just the cab ($108).

Titan Ark and Black Zarak are also in the sale.

The site remembers past purchases and won't let you go over their limit. Had hoped to get another set of the original seekers, but Starscream sold out before I could buy it and I had already picked up 2 Thundercrackers.

Speaking of transformers, I’m selling off a lot of my boxed collection.

Siege
Greenlight - $300
Chromia - $40

Kingdom
Warpath - $20
Huffer - $25
Tracks - $20
Blaster - $45

Studio
Blurr - $20
Jazz - $20
Gnaw - $30