10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='A Happy Panda']Went to TRU and picked up a Barricade and....

The Soundwave G1 TRU Exclusive Re-issue! $30! They had like 6 of em! Good haul if I say so.[/QUOTE]

Lucky bastard.

Personally, I found a Soundwave Titanium Series Die Cast and I was nearly jumping for joy.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Lucky bastard.

Personally, I found a Soundwave Titanium Series Die Cast and I was nearly jumping for joy.[/QUOTE]

I actually bought that one a month ago or so back at college. The TRU I went to there had Soundwave and Hot Rod. But since I got the Re-issue, I opened that sucker up.

Pretty cool figure. Except I hate how the base doesn't have pegs so you can actually secure Soundwave onto it.

Also, my TRU had a ton of those Robot Heroes 2-pack figures all you kids are talking on this thread. They had all the sets except the one with Unicron.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I actually bought that one a month ago or so back at college. The TRU I went to there had Soundwave and Hot Rod. But since I got the Re-issue, I opened that sucker up.

Pretty cool figure. Except I hate how the base doesn't have pegs so you can actually secure Soundwave onto it.

Also, my TRU had a ton of those Robot Heroes 2-pack figures all you kids are talking on this thread. They had all the sets except the one with Unicron.[/QUOTE]

The Robot Heroes 2 packs are great. They have them at Target too. So far I've picked up the Optimus/Ravage pack and the Megatron/Ultra Magnus pack. I'm probably going to get Bumblebee/Soundwave and then be done with them.

[quote name='StealthNinjaScyther']Optimus Prime appears to be in stock again. Strange. Looks to be about 18 of them.[/quote]

30min too late...its dead.

Uh, hmm...

Still showing up for me... in Firefox. Looks like it's a glitch as it isn't showing up as available in Internet Explorer. Never had that happen before. Probably wasn't in stock that last post then, my bad.

I got Firefox and it shows up instock but image instantly refreshes with "not avaialble". I did find this though:

pTRU1-2863217t130.jpg

5.99 and w/free shipping
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2312125&cp=&sr=1&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2254197&origkw=optimus+prime&kw=optimus+prime&parentPage=search

They are also now carrying Ultimate Bumblebee for $99.99
pTRU1-3616612dt.jpg

This TransFormers® Movie Ultimate Bumblebee robot figure from Hasbro® transforms into a 2008 Camaro! It responds to music with animatronics and features different lights and sounds in robot and vehicle mode.
Hopefully that one will be on clearance in the next few months...I'll pick it up then.

EDIT: Its a preorder. Doesn't release till 9/2007

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I got Firefox and it shows up instock but image instantly refreshes with "not avaialble". I did find this though:

pTRU1-2863217t130.jpg

5.99 and w/free shipping
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2312125&cp=&sr=1&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2254197&origkw=optimus+prime&kw=optimus+prime&parentPage=search

They are also now carrying Ultimate Bumblebee for $99.99
pTRU1-3616612dt.jpg

Hopefully that one will be on clearance in the next few months...I'll pick it up then.

EDIT: Its a preorder. Doesn't release till 9/2007[/quote]

speaking of BumbleBee has anyone tired out that BumbledBee Beatmix thing? Where you hook up your Ipod or music player to it, and BumbleBee plays to it or something. Seems interesting, but I wanted to see if anyone tried it out first.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
pTRU1-2863217t130.jpg

5.99 and w/free shipping
[/QUOTE]

If they are sealed ones from Japan, then they are blind box. I picked some up the last time I was there as gifts, and they really are tiny. I think I paid $1.50 each for them, but at $5.99, I would strongly encourage anyone on the fence to consider spending their money on something else.

OK, WTF! I thought Ultimate Bumblebee was supposed to be 80 bucks, which was already pushing it. 100 dollars is just insane (still gonna buy it, but that is due to sad, pathetic will power)

[quote name='dayglo']If they are sealed ones from Japan, then they are blind box. I picked some up the last time I was there as gifts, and they really are tiny. I think I paid $1.50 each for them, but at $5.99, I would strongly encourage anyone on the fence to consider spending their money on something else.[/quote]

Ah crap...I'm starting to regret my purchase. $1.50 would have been perfect.

Man, I can't believe I missed Pepsi Prime.

I just placed an order, do you guys think I'll actually get it? It says it'll ship 7/24 but looking at the eBay prices, I'm guessing I'm probably very late into this...:whistle2:k

[quote name='Vinny']Man, I can't believe I missed Pepsi Prime.

I just placed an order, do you guys think I'll actually get it? It says it'll ship 7/24 but looking at the eBay prices, I'm guessing I'm probably very late into this...:whistle2:k[/quote]

WTF! I thought they were going to be way more limited than the Japanese version. If its back in stock I'm sure you will get it.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=496&SBR=56&ID=19749

Back in stock for anyone interested.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']WTF! I thought they were going to be way more limited than the Japanese version. If its back in stock I'm sure you will get it.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=496&SBR=56&ID=19749

Back in stock for anyone interested.[/QUOTE]

It showed in stock for you? For me it says it'll start shipping 7/24...:whistle2:?

Also, it's pretty shady of TRU to have 20th OP back in stock as soon as the price returns to normal.:roll:

[quote name='Vinny']It showed in stock for you? For me it says it'll start shipping 7/24...:whistle2:?

Also, it's pretty shady of TRU to have 20th OP back in stock as soon as the price returns to normal.:roll:[/quote]
It doesn't say in stock but it allows you to order it. Get your order in now and it will ship on the 24th.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']What kind of shipping did you guys do on the Pepsi Optimus?[/quote]

Standard for me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It doesn't say in stock but it allows you to order it. Get your order in now and it will ship on the 24th.

Standard for me.[/QUOTE]

I did priority just now.....How fast is Hasbro's shipping? I hate waiting for stuff so the extra $ seemed worth it to me at the time...except it was $11. Standard put the arrival date in the second week of August, while priority put it in the first week. So yeah..worth it? Also, is it easy to change the shipping method through Hasbro?

I'm don't care about speed but is Hasbro careful in handling their toys? Amazon really sucks and TRU isn't much better. I can't expect much from Hasbro but... we'll see.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm don't care about speed but is Hasbro careful in handling their toys? Amazon really sucks and TRU isn't much better. I can't expect much from Hasbro but... we'll see.[/QUOTE]

I think Hasbro's pretty good with the packages, I ordered the Cybertron Starscream from them back around when that came out last year. It arrived fine with standard shipping, didn't notice anything wrong or damaged.

Hiya, well my bro and I wanted to start to get reissue transformers, but seems all toysrus's arent carrying them anymore. are there any sites or any place to look for transformers? =[ sad that i decided to collect them now and not before (cuz thought they were expensive), but now cant find them... =[

[quote name='KingDox']Just got 2 of the pepsi prime. One for me and one for a co-worker.[/QUOTE]

Where'd you order from?

I got my Pepsi Optimus shipped out today but that was after it said it was backordered so I find it a little odd that it was backordered yesterday, shipped today, and the "pre-order" that's up now says it will ship on 7/24. I'm not really sure this all makes sense but I'm still glad I got mine. Also, didn't see it mentioned, but Skids and Ricochet Alternators are on sale at the Hasbro site for $10 and Cybertron Primus is also on sale for $25. Pretty good stuff.

[quote name='equest943']Any reason Hasbro made Megatron so rare?[/quote]

Rare? I've seen them at ever Target I go to, atleast once a week.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Also: Has anyone seen the "transforming" Target gift card? That thing looks pretty cool, but I can't find it anywhere.[/QUOTE]
I found one today. It's in a pretty big peg card, about as tall as a deluxe figure's card, but half as wide.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']FYI: Target stores $1.00 sections have some Transformers movie stuff. They got a pack of pencils, coloring books, book bags, magnets, tattoos and stickers.[/QUOTE]
At my local store, all Dollar Spot stuff is on clearance at 50% off, including the Transformers merchandise. Picked up some magnets.

[quote name='dayglo']Late last night, I randomly won the Megatron Movie Leader figure from a local Austin music channel. I don't think I'll have time to pick it up until Monday, but I'm curious what this AUTOMORPH stuff it claims to have looks like.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=496&SBR=499&ST=SO&ID=19697&PG=6[/QUOTE]

Automorph is just the gimmick for the line. Basically, in the transformation process there's usually a step where pulling down a piece "auto transforms" another piece. I think for leader megatron, it's in the legs, when you turn him into jet mode, you bend his legs out, which autotransform the feet. Note that the instructions are really, really poor in explaining this.

Also note that leader megatron has gimped arms... he has a pop out cannon in one arm that refuses to stay out because of a spring, and a launching arm connected to a chain that refuses to launch because it lacks a spring. Using a little screwdriver to carefully move the spring from one arm to the other makes the toy much better...

[quote name='Gojtron']Interesting about the deluxe Megatron, I was considering it. I've been trying to find the $20 Optimus at Target because I don't see that much difference from the Leader class figure, but no local stores have one in stock.
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.htm...3/601-3685994-5584921?ie=UTF8&asin=B000RJOGRM[/QUOTE]

IMHO, the leader-class optimus is the best toy in the line (and should be, since it's currently tied for most expensive as well). He's a much better toy than Leader Megatron.

And the target "robo-vision" smaller prime is just a target-exclusive recolor... the regular smaller prime will come out in the next wave, along with a smaller megatron.

Oh, has the next wave been announced? I want an Optimus with the new stylings, and the Leader seemed too wide IMO to classic proportions. Really if they had a Voyager figure I'd be happy.

I really wasn't planning on getting any more Transformers toys but Target had the Bumblebee unleashed figure on clearance for $9.98 and I just couldn't resist.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=496&SBR=56&ID=19749

Its on B/O, ships 7/24 but you can place your order now. Go for it![/QUOTE]

Haha... no, I already ordered mine from there too.:lol: I think I just misread KingDox's post when he said he said "Just got 2 of the Pepsi Prime." I thought he meant he received his but now figured that he meant he ordered them.

[quote name='equest943']Any reason Hasbro made Megatron so rare?[/QUOTE]

What Megatron? I assume you're talking about the movie version?

Also, is $25 (each) a good price for new Cybertron Primus and Metroplex? I think that's what my Target has both marked to.

[quote name='fujishig']IMHO, the leader-class optimus is the best toy in the line (and should be, since it's currently tied for most expensive as well). He's a much better toy than Leader Megatron.

And the target "robo-vision" smaller prime is just a target-exclusive recolor... the regular smaller prime will come out in the next wave, along with a smaller megatron.[/QUOTE]

Anyone idea on when the next wave comes out?

[quote name='kojubat']

At my local store, all Dollar Spot stuff is on clearance at 50% off, including the Transformers merchandise. Picked up some magnets.[/quote]

I never saw this stuff yet. I even asked for the dollar stuff, oh well, maybe I'll call another store near me. Mickey

my haul for today .... i think that's it for now on the RH

[SIZE=-1]UPCOMING[/SIZE] (tentative release)
Movie 2007 Autobot Ratchet vs Megatron - June 2007
Movie 2007 Bumblebee 1974 vs Barricade - June 2007
Movie 2007 Autobot Jazz vs Frenzy - June 2007
Movie 2007 Optimus Prime vs Blackout - June 2007
Movie 2007 Protoform Optimus Prime - 2007
Movie 2007 Starscream - 2007
Movie 2007 Decepticon Brawl - 2007
Movie 2007 Ironhide - 2007
Movie 2007 Bonecrusher - 2007
Movie 2007 Bumblebee 2009 - 2007
Movie 2007 Scorponok (beast mode) - 2007
Movie 2007 Optimus Prime w/ sword - 2007

Is there a site in particular that we sould be looking at for pics/info on upcoming? I'd love to see that Prime w/sword, and see if there's a better Ironhide on the way.

i just saw the Unleashed Optimus Prime (one with a vehicle mode at the rear) at a local Toys R Us. priced at $19.99

i think the unleashed bumblee looks even better than the unleashed prime.

[quote name='topnotch97']i just saw the Unleashed Optimus Prime (one with a vehicle mode at the rear) at a local Toys R Us. priced at $19.99

i think the unleashed bumblee looks even better than the unleashed prime.[/QUOTE]

Unleased Prime looks like garb. Why does there have to be ugly-ass transparent orange flame around him?

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Why does there have to be ugly-ass transparent orange flame around him?[/QUOTE]

they probably got the idea from the SW: Unleashed Anakin & Obi-Wan :cool:

I stopped by the Bailey's Crossroads TRU today and picked up the Prime/Unicron and Jazz/Thundercracker Robot Heroes, Soundwave G1 TRU Exclusive, Barricade Deluxe, and Titanium Soundwave.

They had one Titanium Soundwave left and two Titanium Rodimus Primes. Also saw the Titanium War Within Prime/Megatron set, decided to skip on it for now, might pick it up next week.

Are any of these toys honestly worth picking up? I like the Unleashed Bumblebee and the robot heroes because of the clean detail, but after looking at the back of all the other toys, they all seem like crap in robot mode.

Barricade looks pretty good in vehicle mode.

bread's done
Back