10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zmonkay']Can't comment specifically on Starscream (I personally don't care for the look of either mode) but Kre-O Prime (the biggest set) is fan- fucking -tastic. I hope they make more, because I don't really care for any of the others out right now, but Prime is gorgeous in both modes and is a blast to build.

Soooo, at the very least I can confirm that the Kre-O idea is well executed :D[/QUOTE]

You didn't find the robot build of prime to be not very sturdy? I broke off a couple parts when trying to attach the legs/arms. Plus that back pack thing was attached pretty loosely. Still pretty cool, but I was kind of disappointed. Especially when you see some of the bad ass mocs out there that can transform robot to vehicle.

[quote name='kaseydme']Anyone bought the new lego like starscream yet, and is it worth picking up?[/QUOTE]

I have it and for the price I think it's a not bad pick up. I've always liked Starscream for some reason, so maybe I'm a bit biased. The mini-fig is bad ass.

Got everything I wanted -- Starscream, Sentinel, Zarana, Avengers mighty muggs anad Legends Thor.

Starscream is already sold out.

Prime Prime was just added, went back and grabbed that and Ultimate Optimus.

Free shipping on all SDCC items, and COMIC2011 gives you 10% off your order.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Aw man...wish I would have seen your post earlier. Could have saved $5. I just got the Muggs.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, just be lucky you got through checkout ;)

Its really hit or miss as to whether you can get through, but it seems to be getting better now that some of the more sought after items are sold out.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hasbrotoyshop.com has the SDCC exclusives now...go!
No Rodimus BTW.[/QUOTE]

hasbrotoyshop.com really laggy for me right now. can't browse it very well :cry:

After fighting with it for 3 hours, the planets aligned and I finally got an order through. Prime Prime is mine!

[quote name='GF_Eric']After fighting with it for 3 hours, the planets aligned and I finally got an order through. Prime Prime is mine![/QUOTE]

i gave up after 1 hour. sad.

I've zero interest in that early release of Prime Prime. A (imho) chinsey looking plastic Matrix does not warrent the 10.00 markup. I'll just wait for the P^2 Megs combo pack. The figure looks amazing however.

[quote name='jbz']i gave up after 1 hour. sad.[/QUOTE]
Me too, but I went back an hour after that and it was smooth sailing.

This "Ultimate" Prime that's the biggest ever and has a gun you can mount to his face--was this supposed to be exclusive to SDCC or HTS? Because I saw one at Target yesterday.

[quote name='Watchman']This "Ultimate" Prime that's the biggest ever and has a gun you can mount to his face--was this supposed to be exclusive to SDCC or HTS? Because I saw one at Target yesterday.[/QUOTE]

The SDCC has exclusive packaging.

Yes, packaging.

I am at my parents house and I can not find my Transformers. I know they didn't sell them or give them away, but I wanted to see if I have a complete G1 Megatron. I found my bro's Optimus Prime MIB...(that is probably a good one). ;) I know I have a complete Rodimus Prime as well.

No MP Rodimus. They did have Ultimate Prime, but for $90+ I couldn't pull the trigger. Picked up a few Generations pieces, Thunder Cracker and Warpath.

There are so many cool transformers toys coming out. Ultimate Optimus prime looks great.

The new Ultimate Optimus Prime looks like the best of the Transformers 3 toys. I love the new Transformers Dark Of The Moon toys. There are so many cool different lines including the MechTech, Cyberverse, Robo Power and Kre-o lines. Best year to be a Transformers fan.

Seeing Ultimate Optimus up close looked really cool but I wish it looked a little better for $90, I was eying The Marvel Universe Sentinel a bit more though.

Who else here needs an MP Roddy? Apparently stores are only getting 3-4 in at a time and scalpers are going nuts on them on ebay. If they've got extras I can pick them up for cost+shipping if I know ahead of time. (not that I really anticipate finding one, but ya know...)

[quote name='Zmonkay']Who else here needs an MP Roddy? Apparently stores are only getting 3-4 in at a time and scalpers are going nuts on them on ebay. If they've got extras I can pick them up for cost+shipping if I know ahead of time. (not that I really anticipate finding one, but ya know...)[/QUOTE]

If you find an extra MP Roddy I'll pay cost + shipping.

Wife was able to grab a MP Rodimus for me this morning. Like Zmonkay said they only got in 4, another guy that was there grabbed the other three
Oh adn I won RtS scout Windcharger on ebay this morning for only $25, which is a deal considering what he was going for a month or two ago

My TRU said they haven't gotten it in, but 3-4 guys call every day to check on it. Looks like it will be a race for me.

FYI there's a TRU coupon if you LIKE their facebook page. Use it on MP Roddy if you can. I'm in AZ and we have NO sighting of MP roddy yet so if you can get one for me LMK ~ would really appreciate it with the 20% off coupon price too ;)

Popped into my local TRU on Friday. No MP Rodimus, but the tag was on the shelf. There was also a Generations Wheeljack, but the card and bubble were too banged up for my liking. Went back on Saturday, no MP Rodimus again, but they did put out more of the Generations figures. Picked up Wheeljack, Thundercracker and a second Warpath. Visited 3 other TRUs on Saturday, but they all seemed behind on TF stuff.

Bloomy - in FL the Roddy's have been sighted but they have been getting scooped up -- scalpers and collectors! Ask one of the clerks when their shipments come in and get there at opening.

Was able to grab a Roddy on Friday. They had two, but would only sell one per customer, sorry guys. These things are apparently a bitch to find cuz they only get in a handful at a time and scalpers are just raping them.

Really nice fig imho though. Def. worth the 60 (less 20% coupon for "liking" TRU on facebook). Also picked up an Ultimate Prime for 20% off, really surprised how much I like him.

I'm literally nerd raged over this. I watch our stores like a hawk, (I will kick scalpers' ass without even blinking) and we have nothing to show. WTF Arizona.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Was able to grab a Roddy on Friday. They had two, but would only sell one per customer, sorry guys. These things are apparently a bitch to find cuz they only get in a handful at a time and scalpers are just raping them.

Really nice fig imho though. Def. worth the 60 (less 20% coupon for "liking" TRU on facebook). Also picked up an Ultimate Prime for 20% off, really surprised how much I like him.[/QUOTE]

Well thanks anyway. If you happen to go back sometime and they have another one, I'm still interested if you can pick it up.

I'm not in any real hurry, as long as stores are moving them, they should continue getting them in. I'll try to get to my local store tonight to ask someone about deliveries, though there's another along my commute I'm going to check out. They price higher than other places (IIRC, MP Grimlock cost $10 more, deluxe figures are generally $2 more), but they're usually up to date with the newest releases.

[quote name='MrSneis']I'm literally nerd raged over this. I watch our stores like a hawk, (I will kick scalpers' ass without even blinking) and we have nothing to show. WTF Arizona.[/QUOTE]

lol, i'm in the same boat.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Was able to grab a Roddy on Friday. They had two, but would only sell one per customer, sorry guys. These things are apparently a bitch to find cuz they only get in a handful at a time and scalpers are just raping them.

Really nice fig imho though. Def. worth the 60 (less 20% coupon for "liking" TRU on facebook). Also picked up an Ultimate Prime for 20% off, really surprised how much I like him.[/QUOTE]

Do you have the TRU SKU# ? I'd like to call around and having that number helps. Thanks.

I got Generation Thundercracker and Kup today at Target! The question I have now is I bought a DOTM Thundercracker a while ago and we still did not open it should I keep it or return it. Are they different enough to keep both and is the generations the better of the two. Is Generation Thundercracker the same mold as universe starscream? Is Kup a good toy? I wish I had seen wheeljack and warpath, maybe they will come to my stores soon.

The TRU along my commute didn't have MP Roddy, but they still have their jacked up prices (Ultimate Bumblebee was $109.99 instead of $99.99).

Had time to stop in at my local store, and had a clerk check. Their inventory showed they had 4, but they weren't on the shelves and 2 guys couldn't find them in the back. The one guy that checked said he remembered opening the box they came in, and thinks they may have been stolen. He updated their inventory to show none so another case would be shipped to the store. Most likely too late to make their Thursday shipment for this week, said I should check back Tuesday next week when the following truck arrives. Though I may check in on Thursday on my way to work just to be safe.

[quote name='mickeyp'] The question I have now is I bought a DOTM Thundercracker a while ago and we still did not open it should I keep it or return it. Are they different enough to keep both and is the generations the better of the two. Is Generation Thundercracker the same mold as universe starscream? Is Kup a good toy? I wish I had seen wheeljack and warpath, maybe they will come to my stores soon.[/QUOTE]

DotM TC is a repaint of DotM Starscream
Generations TC is a repaint of Generations Starscream
Kup is a nice update of the G1 concept, although the legs seem disproportionately long to me.
Wheeljack was a fantastic surprise for me, as I didn't realize they had gone the Classics Sideswipe/Sunstreaker route with Tracks and Wheeljack sharing the same mold but with slight part changes and transformation tweaks to give two pretty distinct robot modes.
Warpath is pure awesome and is apparently trickling into stores still (actually saw one at a TRU... in the hand of a shopper, lol. But I already have one from BBTS)

I saw Warpath, Thundercrack (Univ), and Wheeljack this weekend at Target. If they weren't priced at $13 a pop woudl have grabbed all three.

Also saw the DoTM Optimus with his trailer at 3 different Targets. $80 is still pretty steep though for a toy, so again had to pass. (Myw ife would have blown a gasket)

I saw all the wave 3 G1's at Target yesterday. I stopped buying them because my daughter could really care less about them but I never realized they were htf.

[quote name='skiizim']I saw all the wave 3 G1's at Target yesterday. I stopped buying them because my daughter could really care less about them but I never realized they were htf.[/QUOTE]

... what did you see exactly ?

IIRC G1 figs were TRU exclusive and haven't been spotted retail in years?

Also had to share my experience today.

AZ TRUs look like they've finally gotten some MP Roddy's in stock. I went today and snagged one, the rest went within seconds. I tried to use my FB 20% coupon and was rejected. Apparently it's already been used. I know for a fact NOT by me so not really making much sense here. After being on the phone with TRU CS for a long while a manager let me have the discount but MAN, not a good experience.

I've posted on the TRU wall about this, we'll see what happens.

[quote name='MrSneis']Also had to share my experience today.

AZ TRUs look like they've finally gotten some MP Roddy's in stock. I went today and snagged one, the rest went within seconds. I tried to use my FB 20% coupon and was rejected. Apparently it's already been used. I know for a fact NOT by me so not really making much sense here. After being on the phone with TRU CS for a long while a manager let me have the discount but MAN, not a good experience.

I've posted on the TRU wall about this, we'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too. I got 20% of Rodimus and 20% off Ultimate Prime, but the third coupon I had printed said "already used". I was going to use it on a 20.00 Voyager Sentinal so didn't think it worth it to fight when I had already used two. Strange.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure skiizim was just referring to the Generations figs (seeing as how they are G1 homages)

[quote name='MrSneis']... what did you see exactly ?

IIRC G1 figs were TRU exclusive and haven't been spotted retail in years?[/QUOTE]

wave 3 of generations warpath, sergeant kup, thundercracker and wheeljack

bread's done
Back