10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll probably jump on that today. I wonder if I can use the FB 20% coupon on that? Too bad my TRU jacks up the prices on these things

[quote name='jbz']i'll probably jump on that today. I wonder if I can use the FB 20% coupon on that? Too bad my TRU jacks up the prices on these things[/QUOTE]

What FB 20% coupon? Also my gf snagged the Camaro/old school Bumblebee and Sideswipe for my birthday today there--though I may take the latter back and get Prowl instead. Just find it weird who they pick to partner Kreons with--Red Alert with Bee? Strange combo.

I was watching Penguins with my daughter and they had a commercial about receiving a free $20 transformers gift pack which includes a Transformers Dark of the Moon t-shirt, a special edition Kreon Transformers action figure, and a $5 coupon toward a future purchase of Transformers toys. I guess it's some sort of rebate offer Hasbro is doing when you purchase $20 worth of DoTM toys.

Here is a link to the info. One site says offer ends 10/20 and I read at another that it ends 11/20, I'm not sure just passing off the info and hopefully since I know most of you purchased those toys already can use it retro actively.

[quote name='skiizim']Here is a link to the info. One site says offer ends 10/20 and I read at another that it ends 11/20, I'm not sure just passing off the info and hopefully since I know most of you purchased those toys already can use it retro actively.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. The date confusion might be because the purchases must be made by 10/20 and the redemption form / receipt(s) must be postmarked by 11/20.

[quote name='Watchman']What FB 20% coupon? Also my gf snagged the Camaro/old school Bumblebee and Sideswipe for my birthday today there--though I may take the latter back and get Prowl instead. Just find it weird who they pick to partner Kreons with--Red Alert with Bee? Strange combo.[/QUOTE]

TRU FB page has another fan appreciation coupon thing. Go to their FB page, like them and you should see the offer on the left hand side. I asked an employee yesterday if I could stack it and he said no. But you never know, it could be a YMMV thing.

I agree about the Kreons partnering. I am tempted to steal the Kreon display at my Target since it has all of them setting in a cool little box. :lol:

Does any here have a Galaxy Force/Cybertron OP? If so what small piece come with it and how expensive are the missile and such?

Got to mess around with Ultimate OP Prime today and I'm kind of glad I didn't buy it. Just feels kind of cheap for some reason.

[quote name='skiizim']I was watching Penguins with my daughter and they had a commercial about receiving a free $20 transformers gift pack which includes a Transformers Dark of the Moon t-shirt, a special edition Kreon Transformers action figure, and a $5 coupon toward a future purchase of Transformers toys. I guess it's some sort of rebate offer Hasbro is doing when you purchase $20 worth of DoTM toys.

Here is a link to the info. One site says offer ends 10/20 and I read at another that it ends 11/20, I'm not sure just passing off the info and hopefully since I know most of you purchased those toys already can use it retro actively.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I really want the Op Kreon but I really don't want any Dark of the Moon figures. Maybe I'll just buy em and donate 'em to a toy drive come Christmas.

[quote name='jbz']TRU FB page has another fan appreciation coupon thing. Go to their FB page, like them and you should see the offer on the left hand side. I asked an employee yesterday if I could stack it and he said no. But you never know, it could be a YMMV thing.

I agree about the Kreons partnering. I am tempted to steal the Kreon display at my Target since it has all of them setting in a cool little box. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Crap, I just bought an iPad case for my Touchpad on clearance from them. Eh, It would only save me two bucks. I'm better off going back and using it on DOTM for said above offer. And I hear ya about that display case--my TRU has a lot of them set up in one too. :lol:

TRU in Slidell, LA (north shore blvd) had 3 MP Rodimus Prime left after I grabbed one. I may go back again this week if anyone wants me to try and get one for them.

I did a quick look-see and didn't see this mentioned yet. I grabbed Human Alliance DOTM Leadfoot today at Target. It's a Target exclusive Wrecker (the pot-bellied red one) and his alt mode is a Target NASCAR racer. He comes with Lockjaw; some kinda wierdo robo-dog with an alt-mode that sorta looks like a mini-gun. Of course there's the random oddly-named human race car driver too.

I am looking for an RTS Windcharger, and a classics Skywarp. I don't really want to pay these inflated prices.

I don't suppose anyone here has either of these going cheap?

[quote name='demonchylde']I did a quick look-see and didn't see this mentioned yet. I grabbed Human Alliance DOTM Leadfoot today at Target. It's a Target exclusive Wrecker (the pot-bellied red one) and his alt mode is a Target NASCAR racer. He comes with Lockjaw; some kinda wierdo robo-dog with an alt-mode that sorta looks like a mini-gun. Of course there's the random oddly-named human race car driver too.[/QUOTE]

Picked one up the other day as well. First TF I've seriously considered returning. Bot mode is such a complete PoS I don't even know where to begin. Doesn't help that the CG model was so strange/stupid (the big 'ol beer gut, for example) but very few things tab/lock into place, he's got gaping holes when viewed from the side, and I'm 99% sure the instructions are missing things or just plain wrong.

Also, if you find a place to store the missile lmk. I didn't see it in the instructions and don't see any obvious places in care mode either.

(That said, the other HA Wrecker, whose name escapes me at the moment [he's green] is fantastic)

[quote name='Watchman']Thanks for that. I really want the Op Kreon but I really don't want any Dark of the Moon figures. Maybe I'll just buy em and donate 'em to a toy drive come Christmas. :[/QUOTE]

You don't need to spend the $20 and do the whole mail offer thing if you just want the Kreon.

If you buy any Transformers related product on Hasbrotoyshop.com you get that exact Kreon for free with your order. Doesn't even have to be DOTM, it can be anything Transformers.

Sadly no, thats not the case. The policy on HTS states they will give you a Kreon of their choice, and they can pull the offer at any time. The PDF file on the $20 offer at least seems to indicate you'd get Prime specifically.

In other Kreo-related topics, I built the deluxe 'Bee with some modifications to the design. Now he can move his arm to a 90 degree angle and I made his upper torso more built and used the hub pieces they left out to make him have some G1-like qualities. I'm thinking of maybe redesigning his torso to better resemble the roof as his chest like in the original design rather than the front bumper acting as it's currently made to be.
I'll take a picture or two if anyone wants to see the "design".

[quote name='encendido5']I picked up the Sentinel Prime Kre-O set for $10, 75% off at Target. The two Megatron sets that were there are gone now though.[/QUOTE]

WHAT? man....I wish I could get that. The Kreons alone are worth more than $10 each. Why is Target so random with clearance on stuff. My Target never has stuff like this.

[quote name='Watchman']Sadly no, thats not the case. The policy on HTS states they will give you a Kreon of their choice, and they can pull the offer at any time. The PDF file on the $20 offer at least seems to indicate you'd get Prime specifically.
[/QUOTE]

I've gotten three packages from HTS since the promotion started and all three times it was the same Optimus Prime with the matrix in his chest.

Adding another Transformer to my cart shows the Optimus Prime specifically as the Kre-On I'd get if I made a 4th order. Comes up as:

" KRE-O TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME Kreon Figure " with the exact picture next to him.

I also don't think I've heard of anyone else getting a different Kre-On.

I also picked up Kreo Sentinel at Target last night for $10. I'm not into Kreo but you can't beat 75% off and its going to be a Christmas gift for my boys who are into the Kreo sets

what region are you guys in? I checked my local one and then had my sister check hers in Southern Cali. Nothing.

I am in Sacramento but this clearance is extremely YMMV. No other Targets in my area have any Kreo on clearance. This particular Target had a few other sets - Mirage and Megatron - on clearance but those were scooped up at 30% and 50% off within the last week or two and all other sets - Prime, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Starscream - are still regular price

I want a masterpiece Galvatron! That figure imo needs a difinitive model. The G1 verson was horrible, then the verson where he tuned into a tank was rediculous.

I was browsing Targets ad for next week and noticed on the DVD page, it says that there will be a $5 coupon on Target.com for any DSOM toy $5 or more. Good through 10/12

Also in next weeks ad it says $9.99 temp price cut on DSOM Mectech Deluxe action figures

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I've been away from buying Transformers, but man oh man, I really want one of these. Any idea how "limited" these really are?[/QUOTE]

I just checked there stock and Amazon has 261, who knows if they are going to get any more.

[quote name='Thomas96']I want a masterpiece Galvatron! That figure imo needs a difinitive model. The G1 verson was horrible, then the verson where he tuned into a tank was rediculous.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you 100%. Quite possibly the worst G1 out there IMO. He looks so stupid!

[quote name='Thomas96']I want a masterpiece Galvatron! That figure imo needs a difinitive model. The G1 verson was horrible, then the verson where he tuned into a tank was rediculous.[/QUOTE]

The tank one is actually quite nice -- it just is too ambitious for its size. It should have been Voyager sized. The whole arm engineering needed to be bigger and more stable, and Galvatron himself needed to be taller than Deluxe sized.

The problem with Galvatron is that his alt mode is...well...it even looks dorky in the cartoon, which usually did a good job of making them look great in both modes, even when they toys didn't. It's a cannon...thing. With feet. It's a very WTF kind of vehicle/gun/whatever.

I'd love to see what they come up with, but it won't be easy.

[quote name='skiizim']I was browsing Targets ad for next week and noticed on the DVD page, it says that there will be a $5 coupon on Target.com for any DSOM toy $5 or more. Good through 10/12

Also in next weeks ad it says $9.99 temp price cut on DSOM Mectech Deluxe action figures[/QUOTE]

Just a heads up that the $5 Target coupons works on Generations as well. Picked up a Wheeljack for $5 off.

[quote name='blandstalker']The tank one is actually quite nice -- it just is too ambitious for its size. It should have been Voyager sized. The whole arm engineering needed to be bigger and more stable, and Galvatron himself needed to be taller than Deluxe sized.

The problem with Galvatron is that his alt mode is...well...it even looks dorky in the cartoon, which usually did a good job of making them look great in both modes, even when they toys didn't. It's a cannon...thing. With feet. It's a very WTF kind of vehicle/gun/whatever.

I'd love to see what they come up with, but it won't be easy.[/QUOTE]

I searched the internet to see how Galvatron looks when he's in his cannon transformation.
You're right, his mode does look goofy, I really didn't want him in tank mode, however, if they could make him a triple changer: cybertronian tank, cannon, and robot transformations; I'd be alright with that. For it to work the robot mode needs to look like the original galvatron.

better yet... a masterpiece Shockwave... its time! I used to own Shockwave, but I broke him... and if there ever was a way to pimp money out of my pocket.. shockwave is the way to do it.

Always wanted a Shockwave, but could never track one down for a decent price that didn't have all the rubber tubing broken/cracked.

Rumor has it there might be a re-release of G1 Shockwave packed with DotM Shockwave, like they did G1 Prime and G1 Megs. In Japan.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Always wanted a Shockwave, but could never track one down for a decent price that didn't have all the rubber tubing broken/cracked.

Rumor has it there might be a re-release of G1 Shockwave packed with DotM Shockwave, like they did G1 Prime and G1 Megs. In Japan.[/QUOTE]

It's better than a rumor. One of the reliable online stores got the G1 Prime and Megs sets in, and there are pictures of a G1/DOTM Shockwave set on the Megatron set.

It still needs to actually happen, but this is much more than wishful thinking.

[quote name='Thomas96']I searched the internet to see how Galvatron looks when he's in his cannon transformation.
You're right, his mode does look goofy, I really didn't want him in tank mode, however, if they could make him a triple changer: cybertronian tank, cannon, and robot transformations; I'd be alright with that. For it to work the robot mode needs to look like the original galvatron.

better yet... a masterpiece Shockwave... its time! I used to own Shockwave, but I broke him... and if there ever was a way to pimp money out of my pocket.. shockwave is the way to do it.[/QUOTE]

I have shockwave and megatron somewhere. My brother has Optimus Prime complete in box and I would have had jetfire complete in box had he not broken it on Christmas day when it came out! #-o I did just notice that I have jetfire's armor from a lot of toys I bought, so that is a bonus!

Shockwave's original toy looked pretty damn good in both robot and gun mode anyway. The cool thing was the gun lit up and made noises.

favtoy-transformers-shockwave.jpg

[quote name='jbz']I'm with you 100%. Quite possibly the worst G1 out there IMO. He looks so stupid![/QUOTE]

Nope, G1 Ironhide and Ratchet are worse with their dumbass cardboard heads and arms at their waists.

Was able to score another Rodimus for a possible future trade. Wondering now if I should return it and order Unicron instead.
Figures the Masterpiece I finally am able to find is the Atari Combat of Transformers. :)
Then again, it might be nice to actually have one to open and display in vehicle mode.

Another thought I had looking at my Reveal the Shield Megatron I recently found. It's a shame they didn't have the idea for that design for the G1 toy way back. Really nice I think. Much better than the robot erection version. :)

Those of you that were on the fence on Unicron Amazon took themselves off the list of sellers, I don't know if they are getting any more.

I haven't kept up with it, I watch the random episode every now and then. What night do new eps come out on? I managed to get an order in for the Unicron, I guess somebody cancelled there order, that's what I get for procrastinating!

It's on Friday nights, not sure on the time, I have them DVR'd...the series is pretty good, like the stories so far, very entertaining. They just started the 3 part season finale which started with Unicron rising.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Nope, G1 Ironhide and Ratchet are worse with their dumbass cardboard heads and arms at their waists.[/QUOTE]

I stand corrected. You are right there.

Folks, don't forget to check your local TJ Maxx. Yesterday I picked up a Battle Ops Bumblebee (Metallic Gold version) for $34.99, at the TJMaxx in Palm Bay, FL. Apparently that was a COSTCO exclusive.

They also had Lugnut, Strafe, and Grapple for $9.99 each, and Leader Starscream for $29.99

[quote name='techstar25']Folks, don't forget to check your local TJ Maxx. Yesterday I picked up a Battle Ops Bumblebee (Metallic Gold version) for $34.99, at the TJMaxx in Palm Bay, FL. Apparently that was a COSTCO exclusive.

They also had Lugnut, Strafe, and Grapple for $9.99 each, and Leader Starscream for $29.99[/QUOTE]

Damn, I wish I could find those 3 for even close to that price.

bread's done
Back