Trash Panic - PSN Garbage Puzzle Game - Out Now - $4.99

Finally got this game and I'm enjoying it so far. I got up to stage 3 before I lost and stopped.

Are there any leaderboards at all?

Edit: I found the leaderboards under each individual stage. The trophies seem like this is one of the hardest games around.

Last edited by a moderator:
It happened on the 1st level, so no decomp ball. I just smashed pretty much everything except the last couple of items.

I think the key to a good score is how much you smash. The Eco/Ego thing doesn't seem to influence your score too much. When I first started playing I though getting doing well with Eco would raise my score, but I was still getting D's and E's.

Yeah I smash everything, especially on the first level. Im just kind of frusturated that it takes me a couple hours to get back to level 6, and then another couple hours to beat that (if I can) so I havent played in a few days

fuck stage five on Main Dish mode. After failing about fifty or so attempts I gave up, and in those fifty attempts I only reached the boss once. fuck this game.

Hey, would someone with a high iTrader level gameshare with me Trash Panic for PAIN on PSN? I REALLY want to play it, but bought PAIN instead because I thought it'd be more fun, but the stupid devs make you pay $6-18 for more levels, and only give you 1! You end up paying $40 to get the whole game!

[quote name='smiggity']No. Leave.

Any progress on Main Dish Stage 6? I know someone here had to beat the game....[/QUOTE]

No need to be rude about it.

Try and ask for some people to do a Gameshare in the appropriate thread here.

Man this game is all kinds of awesome. I got to level 5 on sweets mode after a few hours and it is one of the best games ive experienced in a long time. I love how explosions look in it also, you just dont expect it to be that crazy the first time you drop a bomb into the fire. One of my fav games on the PSN easily and i literally own them all. My brother who isnt much of a gamer was watching me play and wanted to play right after, he was fascinated with the physics and how the game works. Its super hard tho.

bread's done
Back