Trine $9.99 (50% off) on PSN and Amazon for a limited time

killer ladoo

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=5137]11938[/IMG-R]The PlayStation Network version of Trine is currently on sale for $9.99 on both PSN and Amazon. That's 50% off the normal $19.99 price for a limited time.

:ps3:Trine $9.99

I searched and was not able to find this posted. My apologies if this is a repost!

Trine is available from the Playstation Store for $9.99 for a "limited time." Regular price is $19.99.

This was the price point I was waiting for. It's a good deal for those that want it for PS3 instead of PC.

I hope this helps!

UPDATE: Amazon just matched the 9.99 price point. Thanks nihar.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DPsx7']Steam sucks something awful. I'll gladly pay $5 more to get a clean version of the game. Keep the Steam virus away from my PS3.
[/QUOTE]

Clean version?

I played the demo awhile back and loved this game. Definitely at 9.99, one can't turned down this offer. Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully when I wake up later today, Amazon will have PM'ed this. I have too much Amazon credit with nothing to buy.

Trine is the best (least frustrating and fun) with 2 people. Not one, not three, but two is the perfect amount. Switching between classes is easy and getting through the stages is a lot smoother.

Great game, especially at 1/2 off.

[quote name='coolz481']I double-checked and the Burnout bundle does include Big Surf Island and all the DLC ever released. Not bad for $30.[/QUOTE]

Anyone know the space requirements for the bundle?

As for the topic, Trine is a great deal for only $10.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Trine is the best (least frustrating and fun) with 2 people. Not one, not three, but two is the perfect amount. Switching between classes is easy and getting through the stages is a lot smoother.

Great game, especially at 1/2 off.[/QUOTE]

I can see how it would be better with 2 people, but it's so much fun with 3. As long as they're decent and everyone is having fun, not whining about sucking or dieing, it's really awesome. There are checkpoints so often that even when we all die it's not a problem. Just played for an hour or two.

The real thing is you need someone to be serious on the wizard.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']Anyone know the space requirements for the bundle?
[/QUOTE]

According to the Playstation blog, its 3.25 GB, and the DLC alone is about 700 KB. I'm just wondering and hoping it stays at 30.

[quote name='wrencrest']Are you sure that it includes all Burnout DLC? Last time I saw their bundle it definately didnt include Big Surf Island.

Great deal on Trine. I was waiting for this price point. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]
Yeah, if you have the full game you can also grab just the DLC for a smooth $20. I believe Big Surf Island alone costs 15.

Not being part of the PS3 scene I've never heard of this game. I guess I'll have to youtube a couple of videos since im looking for something to play on my PS3. I discovered star ocean 4 int version... Finally..yay.

Is this a mostly offline game as I've read about online aspects and frankly my online ps3 friends list is rather thin.

I played the demo on both the PS3 and PC. Obviously the PC looked better and the mouse is better for control, but I like playing games from my couch. Other than that I would say they are the same. I was going to pick up the Steam version, but since I only have access to a Mac right now, I'm going to bite on the PSN version.

[quote name='monstericreated']Hoping Amazon will match this as I have $20 PSN credit there.[/QUOTE]
Doesn't Amazon have an expiration date on those bonus $20 PSN credit from purchasing GOW back in November-ish?

If I remember correctly, it expires sometime around March doesn't it!???

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Doesn't Amazon have an expiration date on those bonus $20 PSN credit from purchasing GOW back in November-ish?

If I remember correctly, it expires sometime around March doesn't it!???[/QUOTE]

Yes, March... lemme dig up the e-mail.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Thank you for purchasing a qualifying PS3 game from Amazon.com. It is our pleasure to let you know that you have earned $20.00 toward the purchase of online game codes on the PlayStation Network valid through 3/31/2010.

This was for buying Infamous back in December.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='eth3real']speaking of burnout, complete bundle (with all DLC) $30 on PSN[/QUOTE]

Complete? Or just that one Ultimate Box?

If it's complete I'm finally buying it again (I got it on PC).

Just like I'm buying Trine when I get home. Is it bad that I wish I didn't have a party to go to that lasted until tomorrow morning after work? Because I want to buy this stuff tonight? Hopefully the deal is for the entire weekend...

DAMMIT bought this on psn at launch.....very nice dl game......oh well great for those getting it at a discount

I'm not gonna say that I'm responsible, but I emailed Amazon about matching the price and within minutes they did.

(I assume many others did, too.)

Off to purchase Trine!

[quote name='tlwizard']I'm not gonna say that I'm responsible, but I emailed Amazon about matching the price and within minutes they did.

(I assume many others did, too.)

Off to purchase Trine![/QUOTE]

Windows 7 was my idea. :bouncy:

[quote name='coolz481']I double-checked and the Burnout bundle does include Big Surf Island and all the DLC ever released. Not bad for $30.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for checking. I loved this game and may just buy it again to finish it up and finally play Big Surf Island.

I still have nearly $40 in PSN cards from some free Fairy Tale Fights trades to Blockbuster at $20 each. Good times...

Now I can get both Burnout and Trine!

Thanks OP. I was hoping it would go on sale for PSN after the Steam sale. $20 was too high for me, but $10 is just right. :)

Well, that was a short, but extremely awesome game. The levels are so beautiful, with the depth of field detail in the backgrounds.

It's a shame the last levels lag so badly. I hope the developers made enough money to justify a sequel or expansion. Really innovative little platforming action game.

Did anyone else get the $20 credit for PSN Amazon over the holiday? I just tried buying Trine and noticed my credit was gone.

I know PSN charge state tax (explain?), and charge a dollar charging fee on your card.

Does Amazon charge tax as well?

[quote name='FluxDF']Thanks OP. I was hoping it would go on sale for PSN after the Steam sale. $20 was too high for me, but $10 is just right. :)[/QUOTE]Exactly this. Bought it earlier tonight from PSN, but with my family all watching the Olympics opening ceremonies, I haven't had a chance to try it out yet (never even tried the demo) Can't wait to jump into it.

Thanks OP!

Is this still coming out for XBLA, or has that version been canceled? If there's not going to be an XBLA version, I'll pick up this one (I think the XBLA one was supposed to have more content).

[quote name='DPsx7']Steam sucks something awful. I'll gladly pay $5 more to get a clean version of the game. Keep the Steam virus away from my PS3.

I might get this game. Had the demo a while ago and it seemed ok but I wasn't paying $20.[/QUOTE]

Ok what? Seriously? How does Steam suck something awful? Steam virus? What does this even mean!?

If you prefer playing on a console, I won't argue with that. But why in the world would you hate on Steam? Steam is awesome.

bread's done
Back