Tropicana Twister Xbox Experience (48hr Trial Code Guaranteed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious has anyone registered one of these codes, because I have gone down the entire list of my XBL 48 hr. codes and none of them were accepted.
WTF?!

[quote name='darkchaostitan']I'm curious has anyone registered one of these codes, because I have gone down the entire list of my XBL 48 hr. codes and none of them were accepted.
WTF?![/quote]You have to do them on your 360 manualy. You can't enter them in on your PC via xbox.com.

Also, some of them may not work as people were receiving duplicates.

[quote name='FreebiHunter']Sent you a PM bitterdog.[/quote]

I'm sorry. Ive seen it suggested in here that you may be airwalk. Even with the chance that you are not Im not willing to take another risk with that kind of cloud hanging over. I appreciate you contacting me tho

Has anyone received their Xbox 360 bundle?I sent in my affidavit late August.Hopefully,Ill get mine sometime in November.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']You have to do them on your 360 manualy. You can't enter them in on your PC via xbox.com.

Also, some of them may not work as people were receiving duplicates.[/quote]

I did, and it was really frustrating without that messenger kit for the controler. I contacted XBL email support and said I'd to call the generic number because they couldn't help me. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I'm wondering what more a indian telemarketer,etc. would help me with, and I highly suspect that it was an indian person who pointed me to the number. The restating of each point, evaulation, direction, etc. After a little while you get to know them.

[quote name='aihuman']Has anyone received their Xbox 360 bundle?I sent in my affidavit late August.Hopefully,Ill get mine sometime in November.[/quote]

no. Ive won 4 VIPs and they still havent sent affidavits since the Begining of OCTOBER. No one has reported recieving a VIP package yet

[quote name='darkchaostitan']I did, and it was really frustrating without that messenger kit for the controler. I contacted XBL email support and said I'd to call the generic number because they couldn't help me. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I'm wondering what more a indian telemarketer,etc. would help me with, and I highly suspect that it was an indian person who pointed me to the number. The restating of each point, evaulation, direction, etc. After a little while you get to know them.[/quote]

That's why I have a USB keyboard to use for the 360. It makes sending messages and enter codes 10000x easier.

I'm glad, you don't deserve 4. I hope you don't get any. :D

[quote name='bitterdog']no. Ive won 4 VIPs and they still havent sent affidavits since the Begining of OCTOBER. No one has reported recieving a VIP package yet[/quote]

[quote name='FreebiHunter']Can someone please explain this 'airwalk' buisness with me? I feel really confused, and possibly am missing something important about this game maybe?[/quote]

Airwalk is a scammer, he scammed people here and at Slick deals with gamepacks and other items. What does this have to do with you, he was banned the same day you signed up here.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Airwalk is a scammer, he scammed people here and at Slick deals with gamepacks and other items. What does this have to do with you, he was banned the same day you signed up here.[/quote]

And the behavior is strikingly similar.

WTF. Everytime I'm about to win something a screen pops up saying that I've already played today. I tried the link on the front page and everything. This thing is annoying.

[quote name='KiLL3r']Airwalk is a scammer, he scammed people here and at Slick deals with gamepacks and other items. What does this have to do with you, he was banned the same day you signed up here.[/quote]

It's airwalk!!!!!!!!

Whoa....chill out with all of these accusations. I'd been lurking at CAG for a while, and decided to sign up. If you are saying that doing Gamepack Giveaways, and asking for a faceplate is similar, then half the people in this thread are 'airwalk.' If it makes you happy, I'll stop asking for faceplates. Good Day to You All.

[quote name='FreebiHunter']Whoa....chill out with all of these accusations. I'd been lurking at CAG for a while, and decided to sign up. If you are saying that doing Gamepack Giveaways, and asking for a faceplate is similar, then half the people in this thread are 'airwalk.' If it makes you happy, I'll stop asking for faceplates. Good Day to You All.[/quote]

freebis reliable. he gave me 100ms for a faceplate.
:)

[quote name='killer9']anyone still playing this game faceplate sale 100 ms points for faceplate pm if you want faceplate guess 300 to much to ask?[/quote]

Well most people have been giving them out for free, so yeah, 300 is too much and if you get 100 you're lucky :p.

1600 points? For $30 you can get the two games in the gamepack + one other at Wal-Mart.. Let me run down there and I'll make a custom gamepack for you!

[quote name='jaysapathy']1600 points? For $30 you can get the two games in the gamepack + one other at Wal-Mart.. Let me run down there and I'll make a custom gamepack for you![/quote]
Forza 2 (The good game in the gamepack) isn't in that Wal-mart pack, only Fuzion Frenzy 2 (and open season and cars....).

But if you wanna go down to Wal-mart and drop $60 for Forza 2 and another $30 for that pack and trade it for 1600 points then go for it :p.

[quote name='SpazX']Forza 2 (The good game in the gamepack) isn't in that Wal-mart pack, only Fuzion Frenzy 2 (and open season and cars....).

But if you wanna go down to Wal-mart and drop $60 for Forza 2 and another $30 for that pack and trade it for 1600 points then go for it :p.[/quote]

LOL, he didn't understand.

Do the 48 Hour Trial codes work? I type them in, they claim they are valid, but they never give me gold. Any body else having this problem?

[quote name='LordXenu']Do the 48 Hour Trial codes work? I type them in, they claim they are valid, but they never give me gold. Any body else having this problem?[/quote]

They're not going to show you as gold, but you will be able to play online as if you were gold. I don't know the exact limitations, but I know I was playing Aegis Wing and Marvel:UA with voice chat online using a 48 hour code.

[quote name='Charron']They're not going to show you as gold, but you will be able to play online as if you were gold. I don't know the exact limitations, but I know I was playing Aegis Wing and Marvel:UA with voice chat online using a 48 hour code.[/quote]

That's odd. I've used 48 Hour Trial's before and it showed me as gold. Also, I just got on Halo 3 and it wouldn't let me play ranked - is that a limitation they have on it maybe?

My main account has a yearly subscription, but I like to give these out to people that don't have gold accounts. I was just trying a couple codes out to see if they worked.

[quote name='LordXenu']That's odd. I've used 48 Hour Trial's before and it showed me as gold. Also, I just got on Halo 3 and it wouldn't let me play ranked - is that a limitation they have on it maybe?

My main account has a yearly subscription, but I like to give these out to people that don't have gold accounts. I was just trying a couple codes out to see if they worked.[/quote]

Could be blocked out of ranked play. I know Marvel doesn't have it, and I don't recall Aegis having it either....

[quote name='DarkD-']Charron, where'd you get the Wii gamer card?[/quote]

There's a thread here about them. I maintain the Photobucket gallery here, and I'm constantly adding new games as they're brought to my attention.

Still have to get around to updating mine, though.

[quote name='LordXenu']That's odd. I've used 48 Hour Trial's before and it showed me as gold. Also, I just got on Halo 3 and it wouldn't let me play ranked - is that a limitation they have on it maybe?

My main account has a yearly subscription, but I like to give these out to people that don't have gold accounts. I was just trying a couple codes out to see if they worked.[/quote]
Yep same for me and everyone. In other games like gears of war, the darkness, i can but just not halo 3 which everyone plays :(
I gotta win like 150 games to get leiutenant while others get a skill of 10.

Edit:
Freebi didn't scam me. the code was wrong by one number. Sorry freebi and others who believed it. I checked the new one he gave me right away and it works. Don't report him or have anything against him please.

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']Yep same for me and everyone. In other games like gears of war, the darkness, i can but just not halo 3 which everyone plays :(
I gotta win like 150 games to get leiutenant while others get a skill of 10.

Nvm: Don't trust freebihunter, dont know if he's airwalk or not but i know i said he gave me a 100ms point code but I never redeemed it because i was waiting until I got 1000 so I could buy a gamepack off somebody and now i tried it today and every code worked except the one he gave me. ahh well i gave him a faceplate anyway but fuck you seriously.[/quote]

Report it to an ubermod. Seriously. You got scammed, even though it was only a faceplate, it's still a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back