TRU $5 off $25 or more coupon

Rictor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I got an e-mail today with a $5 off coupon good in-store or online. Not sure if the coupon code is unique to me or if the number is the same on all coupons, but when I refreshed my browser, the coupon disappeared and said it could only be printed once. I didn't use it, so here's the code: 922556

If the codes are unique, at the very least those of us on their e-mail list that don't plan to use them could post their codes here like with the Play Asia coupons.

[quote name='Rictor']I got an e-mail today with a $5 off coupon good in-store or online. Not sure if the coupon code is unique to me or if the number is the same on all coupons, but when I refreshed my browser, the coupon disappeared and said it could only be printed once. I didn't use it, so here's the code: 922556

If the codes are unique, at the very least those of us on their e-mail list that don't plan to use them could post their codes here like with the Play Asia coupons.[/quote]

The number is too short to be unique. It's the basic TRU 6-digit SKN#

Just tried it, it definitely works thx OP.

But i dont see any deals on TRU that is worth it even with this coupon, at most it barely covers the shipping.
Anyone know of any deals?

[quote name='Wolfpup']Darn, dosen't overlap with that buy 2 get 1 free sale :)[/quote]

Darn!!!!

Thanks anyway OP!

sneaky how they only let you print it once. pdf creators/print drivers can fix that. didn't bother playing with it more, cuz i have a pdfcreator, but you could prolly clear your cache or print from another computer too.

the coupon is a one time PRINT. i viewed it at home then closed it b/c i only have a printer at my office. now it won't let me view it, saying that it's a one-time print coupon. i should've made it a PDF and posted it here for anyone who wants it.

but yeah the online code is generic. 922556.

922559.gif

took it and saved it off my photobucket, enjoy!

[quote name='UCLAevo']sneaky how they only let you print it once. pdf creators/print drivers can fix that. didn't bother playing with it more, cuz i have a pdfcreator, but you could prolly clear your cache or print from another computer too.[/quote]
They always do this. Clear your cookies, or use Noxin's pic.

922559.gif

trucoupon.jpg

Linked from my server.

As a courtesy, please DO NOT hotlink this from any other forum than CAG. Bad things will happen.

my bad, i tried linking it off my photobucket account til i noticed the pic icon i coulda easily used

::slaps himself across the face::

oh well, back to surfing the forums while working!

Got this in my email today too... just a head's up tho, there are some restrictions on the use of the coupon. Here's what it said in the email:

Fri. & Sat.
2 Days Only! Family Savings Coupon
$5 off your purchase of $25 or more*
In-Store & Online

*Excludes diapers, formula, video game hardware, gift cards, Kiddie Kandids, Motherhood Maternity, Buyer Protection Plan, assembly fee, breast pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling. One coupon per guest. Not valid with any other "R"Us total transaction offer or on prior purchases. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase and value is forfeited if item is returned. Coupon prorated among eligible items purchased. Only original coupons accepted. Void where prohibited. Valid USA only. Cash value 1/100 of 1¢. Not valid in select markets.

... oh, and as already mentioned the code is the same in the email I got so it's not unique

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Got this in my email today too... just a head's up tho, there are some restrictions on the use of the coupon. Here's what it said in the email:

Fri. & Sat.
2 Days Only! Family Savings Coupon
$5 off your purchase of $25 or more*
In-Store & Online

*Excludes diapers, formula, video game hardware, gift cards, Kiddie Kandids, Motherhood Maternity, Buyer Protection Plan, assembly fee, breast pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling. One coupon per guest. Not valid with any other "R"Us total transaction offer or on prior purchases. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase and value is forfeited if item is returned. Coupon prorated among eligible items purchased. Only original coupons accepted. Void where prohibited. Valid USA only. Cash value 1/100 of 1¢. Not valid in select markets.

... oh, and as already mentioned the code is the same in the email I got so it's not unique[/quote]

That's basically the usual facts. Game hardware just means consoles, games themselves are fine.

Games with free shipping at TRU A few of the titles require you to sign up for "Bill me later" for free shipping, so watch out for that

Combine the free shipping with the 5$ coupon and there are some decent deals.

Some I noticed were:

Burnout Paradise (360/PS3) 35$
N+ (PSP/DS) 25$
The Simpsons Game (Wii/360/PS3/PSP) 25$
Orange Box (PS3) 35$
Eternal Sonata (360) 35$

Those are all shipped (before tax) prices, nothing too hot but someone might be interested.

[quote name='mephitical']They always do this. Clear your cookies, or use Noxin's pic.

922559.gif
[/quote]

Just be careful when you use just the picture at some stores. My store won't accept the picture above, they will only accept the full page coupon print out with the URL on the bottom of the page.

bread's done
Back