TRU B2G1 on Activision Games

bg2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Thought this deserved its own thread since the first one doesn't have all the games listed:

TRU has the following games on sale for B2G1 free:

Rapala Pro Fishing - XBOX 360
Tony Hawk Project 8
Call of Duty 3
Over the Hedge
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Shrek Super Slam
Some new Cabela's Game (can't remember the title)

Guitar hero II is very promiently displayed on the B2G1 display, but it didn't ring up as a free game. The managers had to override the system so I could get it.

[quote name='Will']I tried getting in on this yesterday but they didnt have the 3rd game I would have wanted.[/quote]

same problem here, I want to get TH and Marvel but there's not a third game

those managers messed up there. all the signage clearly states is for the Standalone versions only.

[quote name='bg2001']Thought this deserved its own thread since the first one doesn't have all the games listed:

TRU has the following games on sale for B2G1 free:

Rapala Pro Fishing - XBOX 360
Tony Hawk Project 8
Call of Duty 3
Over the Hedge
Tony Hawk's Project 8
Shrek Super Slam
Some new Cabela's Game (can't remember the title)

Guitar hero II is very promiently displayed on the B2G1 display, but it didn't ring up as a free game. The managers had to override the system so I could get it.[/QUOTE]

Everyone should do this deal for these three games:

Call of Duty 3
Tony Hawk's Project 8

Some of the best to come out this season especially Marvel and CoD3. If I didn't already own those two then i would do this deal.

Same here. Went to TRU to pickup 360 with the $100 Giftcard, and they did have a sign for B2G1 on Activision 360 games.

[quote name='Will']I tried getting in on this yesterday but they didnt have the 3rd game I would have wanted.[/QUOTE]
its always the case with deals like this

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']those managers messed up there. all the signage clearly states is for the Standalone versions only.[/quote]

sorry...i didn't say that it was for the standalone version...i think they are both probably ymmv.

The Guys are really cool At My TRU. Last time there was a b2g1 I too couldnt find a 3rd game so I bought one I already had and returned it like 15-20 days later and Got Gears Of War.:)

If I could get Marvel and Call of Duty 3 for the Playstation 3 I'd do it, except I'm not sure what my third game would be.

(And sounds like they randomly may or may not honor all versions of it, even though it doesn't list any restrictions.)

bread's done
Back