TRU: Selected Wii Games (Buy 2 Get 1 FREE) / Activision Games (Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF)

tsg2005

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Toys R Us

SELECTED WII GAMES: BUY 2, GET 1 FREE!

- GT Pro Series
- Open Season
- Red Steel
- Rayman Raving Rabbids
- Monster 4x4

SELECTED ACTIVISION GAMES: BUY 1, GET 1 50% OFF!

- Tony Hawk: Downhill Jam (DS)
- Tony Hawk: Downhill Jam (Wii)
- Tony Hawk: Project 8 (360)
- Tony Hawk: Project 8 (PS2)
- Ultimate Alliance (Wii)
- Ultimate Alliance (PS2)
- Ultimate Alliance (360)
- Call of Duty 3 (Wii)
- Call of Duty 3 (PS2)
- Call of Duty 3 (360)
- Spiderman: Battle for New York (DS)

Use Google Checkout (new users) for another $10 OFF!

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Can you do this at B&M stores too? Stupid question probably. :cry:[/quote]

Yes. I believe this is in their new ad. So at BM or Online!

thank god i don't want any of those games listed, i've been spending too much because of all these recent cag deals.

Hmm...Red Steel and Raving Rabbids would work out to $20 each, which doesn't sound too terrible.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Hmm...Red Steel and Raving Rabbids would work out to $20 each, which doesn't sound too terrible.[/QUOTE]

how would it work out to $20 each?

[quote name='maxflight']how would it work out to $20 each?[/quote]

He must have thought it was buy 1 get 1 free... If that were true, and with GCO, he would be correct.... but, alas......:cry:

Whoops, yeah, I read it as buy one get one free. Even with that it didn't seem like that great of a deal.

thank god i don't want any of those games listed, i've been spending too much because of all these recent cag deals.

I hear ya, Im trying to take part in this deal..Im in for the raving rabbits and the 2 driving games. Im just strapped, in fact I told my wife to take my Bands new album to work and put them in the Kitchen area where moms put girl scout cookie sales and try to sell em' :applause:

Red Steel has dropped to $29.99 and I'm still waiting for it to get to $20. I already own Raving Rabbids. This would be a good deal if you could find 3 games you actually wanted out of the 5 and the games were priced accordingly (Ex. All 29.99 games)

meh... I gues if your dying to play those games this is a good deal. But I think every single one of these games will be $20 in the next few months. I can wait.

[quote name='Puffa469']meh... I gues if your dying to play those games this is a good deal. But I think every single one of these games will be $20 in the next few months. I can wait.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking. Actually, rayman was on sale at CC about 2 months ago. It was twenty something.

[quote name='coniyee']That's what I was thinking. Actually, rayman was on sale at CC about 2 months ago. It was twenty something.[/QUOTE]

$29.99

bread's done
Back