TRU Wii Bundle, in store 12/3

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!
Toysrus stores will have Wii's in stock sunday morning, 12/3. There will be a bundle on them

289.99-
Wii System
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Controller Glove/sleeve

saves 20 bucks, not a forced bundle.

I was in TRU earlier and the person working said check back on Sunday for Wii and possibly PS3. All accessories and games for both systems were not anywhere to be found.

Ok, got the pic. . .

toysruswiibundlejs2.jpg

(Dusty Keyboard, I know)

You can even pick which kind of glove you want, Zelda, Peach, or Mario! :bouncy: :drool: :booty:

Of course they have to give you Marvel. Oh well, I'll just trade it in somewhere if I must buy this bundle as a last resort.

[quote name='Gillums']Does the ad list a minimum number of Wiis at each store?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Not sure about when they open, check your online store locator.

the ad is online on their website, but it doesn't say the bundle is optional, all it said is it would cost 31X.XX dollars if bought separately. it could be just showing how much you are saving.

wii.jpg

hey, ive done this multiple times before, take the game back to walmart and say you lost your receipt and just ask to exchange the game with another one, always worked for me

[quote name='ugoose']hey, ive done this multiple times before, take the game back to walmart and say you lost your receipt and just ask to exchange the game with another one, always worked for me[/QUOTE]

That's frowned upon here

The OP says this is not a forced bundle, is that true? Can anyone clarify?

I hope its not forced... I was looking to a sleep over tonight in front of the store (fun... *rolls eyes*).

[quote name='ugoose']hey, ive done this multiple times before, take the game back to walmart and say you lost your receipt and just ask to exchange the game with another one, always worked for me[/quote]

It Illegal!:cry:

when i called my toysrus they told me all the wii's where in bundles. so i guess there would be signage saying that. but couldn't we just return the game/glove afterwards?

It's only an extra $40 for Marvel and the glove. You could Ebay that stuff for $50 probably. Or trade it here for a game you want.

Company policy is to not force bundles on ANYONE. There was a memo put out earlier this week regarding this issue. If they try to force you into buying a bundle, contact corporate and report them, as they are violating company policy. Or tell them to open up the Hot News page on their computers and check for themselves.

BTW - my store has 20 Wii available for tomorrow.

What's with all the MUA bashing? That's a good game. If you are bashing it, you have not played it. Why you would get a Wii and not want that one I do not know. ?

[quote name='Blade70']It Illegal!:cry:[/quote]
For one, please learn proper rules for making a sentence. For two, please, there is not a store out there that will not take a game in it's sealed case. Think about all the extra clothes you did not want for Christmas from your Aunt's and Uncle's and Grandparents. You mean you would never take back at least 2 of the 3 sets of pink fuzzy slippers? HELLO! That is just corporate America.

:drool:

[quote name='PheaHeaD71']For one, please learn proper rules for making a sentence. For two, please, there is not a store out there that will not take a game in it's sealed case. Think about all the extra clothes you did not want for Christmas from your Aunt's and Uncle's and Grandparents. You mean you would never take back at least 2 of the 3 sets of pink fuzzy slippers? HELLO! That is just corporate America.

:drool:[/quote]

return fraud= illegal
it's= it is

[quote name='dcdsguy']return fraud= illegal
it's= it is[/quote]
You really should get your mommy and daddy to explain the real world to you!

[quote name='sonnyboy11']What's with all the MUA bashing? That's a good game. If you are bashing it, you have not played it. Why you would get a Wii and not want that one I do not know. ?[/QUOTE]

Agreed....positive reviews for all systems except for wii. Not sure why the Wii is worse then it's counterparts.

Once again, sold out before the store even opens. I was thinking they opened at 10, called at 9:15 before making the 30 min trip there and was told there was a line in which they were all sold before the store opened. Forget it, I'll start looking for one after Christmas.

I got to my store at 8:00 and was # 18 out of 18 Wii's. 15 minutes later they brought out the tickets and I came home. I'll go later on when they open to pick it up. Also, they have a mention in their ad that says 20% off any purchase when opening up a new TRU Credit Card ... might have to see about getting some $$ off.

They also have an ad that you can receive 20% off your purchase with a credit card app this week only. Does not say excludes video game hardware anywhere that I can find....

I went there, saw the massive line and decided to go home after I realized what a stupid thing it is to wait in line for a videogame system that will be abundant in about a month.

My local TRU had 90! systems that were all sold out before the store opened. I got there at 10, and the place was deserted...

I'll wait til after Christmas as well... After all, I got Gears of War to finish!

[quote name='Gotran']Ok, got the pic. . .

toysruswiibundlejs2.jpg

(Dusty Keyboard, I know)

You can even pick which kind of glove you want, Zelda, Peach, or Mario! :bouncy: :drool: :booty:[/QUOTE]

As you said, you know the keyboard is filthy but what's up with that desk? Looks like you scratched the shit out of it with something. It's hideous. :p

[quote name='Import']As you said, you know the keyboard is filthy but what's up with that desk? Looks like you scratched the shit out of it with something. It's hideous. :p[/quote]

Looks like someone has a cat... or a compulsive disorder and a need to trim their nails. :lol:

[quote name='PheaHeaD71']For one, please learn proper rules for making a sentence. For two, please, there is not a store out there that will not take a game in it's sealed case. Think about all the extra clothes you did not want for Christmas from your Aunt's and Uncle's and Grandparents. You mean you would never take back at least 2 of the 3 sets of pink fuzzy slippers? HELLO! That is just corporate America.

:drool:[/QUOTE]

actually more and more stores are cracking down on receiptless returns. Walmart is one of the last bastions of it.

I just can't wait until after x-mas until we get everyone bitching in store how toysrus stopped doing that over the summer. I still get people whining about not price matching.

They forced a bundle on me but I managed to substitute the MUA for another Wii for the same price. So 2 Wiis and a glove for only 289.99 - SUPER DEAL!

We picked up 3 wiimotes, 3 nunchucks and 2 classic controllers at TRU, it was a free-for-all and 3 dozen each were gone in like 5 minutes.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']They forced a bundle on me but I managed to substitute the MUA for another Wii for the same price. So 2 Wiis and a glove for only 289.99 - SUPER DEAL![/quote]

wait, what?

I hope you mean a different game and not another Wii? I call BS, since no store would give you two Wii's for that pricce!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']They forced a bundle on me but I managed to substitute the MUA for another Wii for the same price. So 2 Wiis and a glove for only 289.99 - SUPER DEAL![/QUOTE]

What are you talking about...rainchecks???? Nobody did rainchecks from TRU on the Wii system...

[quote name='3QGojo']I hope you mean a different game and not another Wii? I call BS, since no store would give you two Wii's for that pricce![/quote] I second BS. There is no way that TRU would let you have another Wii game system because you don't want the bundle, and then give it you for only $39 more.

I just picked mine up, no forced bundle. The guy said "So YOU are the last one, I was about to put it out for sale." I got there at 2:00; I didn't realize that the purchase ticket was only good for a few hours. Either way, got my Wii and the wife is pissed that she can't "surprise me" the Christmas.

I told her I'd sell it on EBay if she wants then she can stand out in the freezing cold to get me one ... she said she'll just make me act surprised for it ... and my 360. Man this is going to be a good Christmas.

bread's done
Back