tsilon.ca - $99 Nintendo 3DS

[quote name='Zeitgeist']Have you tried "antipode"? That was the yellow code I used.[/QUOTE]
yes and it didn't work..

The stupid Yelodyne page is broken for me, I had to manually find their twitter page and decipher it... the answer is CYCLONE for those who are stuck

To the e-mail address registered with the account.

[quote name='gamer602']When you request a code,
How do they send it to you?
In an email? Forum post?[/QUOTE]

They just updated the post but haven't announced who has won the free games yet:

RECIPIENT LIST BELOW!

1-50: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6

51-100: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7

101-150: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8

151-200: THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9

201-250: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10

251-300: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11

301-350: SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12

351-400: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13

401-450: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14

451-490: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15

I enjoy the trivia questions and the dailies. unfortunately, I don't own any of the games required for the challenges as of last week or (so far) this week.

If I take the $50 Cinema Now perk, does that mean I "lose" something? will it effect my chances of getting other perks? Still a little unsure how this works..

[quote name='CACG']If I take the $50 Cinema Now perk, does that mean I "lose" something? will it effect my chances of getting other perks? Still a little unsure how this works..[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really matter now ... the Cinema Now perk has a big "DEPLETED!" tag beside it.

[quote name='onemorechanc']Doesn't really matter now ... the Cinema Now perk has a big "DEPLETED!" tag beside it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I got a code :p

[quote name='CACG']Yeah, but I got a code :p[/QUOTE]

I looked at the Cinema Now service, but decided it wasn't for me and didn't request one. Glad to hear you got a code ... let us know what you think if you decide to use it.

Without making it too easy, got this one right away. There's a BIG announcement expected in March for this company's 3rd iteration of this device... It's going to both impact gaming and non-gaming communities, and draw huge line ups, now I'm going to go have some fruit

Edit: that's for Wednesday

I find doing those quizzes to be time consuming, I just do the game challenges 'cause they're fun and offer up a huge reward :D.

Thanks op. This site is amazing. Brother loves doing the challenge and it's rewarding. Got on the list for the free game code~

[quote name='Faytz']Thanks op. This site is amazing. Brother loves doing the challenge and it's rewarding. Got on the list for the free game code~[/QUOTE]

Glad you're enjoying it, I've been having a lot of fun with it too. :)

The Gren Aid site never seems to be online during the times it lists.
That is the last question I need to answer.

[quote name='halide']The Gren Aid site never seems to be online during the times it lists.
That is the last question I need to answer.[/QUOTE]When I was registering the clue for it was Magma. I had to go through a pretty stupid process to find that out too. Check if it's still valid.

Edit: Seems like it might be Fulgore now. Try that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='halide']The Gren Aid site never seems to be online during the times it lists.
That is the last question I need to answer.[/QUOTE]

They change that code so often, and I've found it to be the most challenging. I wish they'd keep the passwords locked in for at least a month.

Does anyone have the current answers for Red or Green? I'm trying to help a friend get access.

Green says "Vancouver - Construct Center - Populus - Dense" or something

Not sure about Red... that one was always baffling to me.

Anyone know what's going on with the registration? Helping a friend get an account but even for answers I know is right it's not lighting up.. is it down?

Answers are changed quite frequently, once a week or something to that effect. So the same answers you used to register probably will not work at this point.

Honestly, I wouldn't bother signing up at this stage of the game. The site has really gone downhill over the last month and a half.

[quote name='maigoyume']Answers are changed quite frequently, once a week or something to that effect. So the same answers you used to register probably will not work at this point.[/QUOTE]

Ya I know. I know for sure the answer to green (artifical) and I tried entering it myself but it doesn't work... From what I read it might be because they changed the answer on their system but not on their layouts.

As for it's not worth it.. I'm just introducing the guy to the site, he thinks it's interesting competing the challenges so why not...

Can anybody help me register. I have gotten 3, and I think i need one more. I can't solve green because it has an error message so i cannot go to the last page to figure out the answer. As for red, I have no idea what I am suppose to do. For purple, I have solved the first one but nothing happens. Anybody know the answers for one of these?

For green the hints at the background I believe. you have to ignore the offline msg. Red listen to the audio but i believe someone mentioned that's messed. not sure for purple.

Apparently we're supposed to upload a pic of a great gaming display/achievement. Will see how that goes.

Edit: NM, looks like its been filled already.

[quote name='FrankiBoy23']I got a code for the perk X12 or P11 Turtle Beach Headphones for $20 to trade![/QUOTE]

Those expired last month. Besides, codes are for personal use ONLY.

[quote name='Nukkus']Those expired last month. Besides, codes are for personal use ONLY.[/QUOTE]

They extended it to May and I could alway do a giveaway.

[quote name='FrankiBoy23']They extended it to May and I could alway do a giveaway.[/QUOTE]

No, they are not to be given away either. someone didn't read the tsilon rules.

bread's done
Back