Two Copies of Alpha Protocol (360) Up for Grabs! (winner announced)

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Thanks to our friends at Sega, we'll be giving away TWO copies of Alpha Protocol for the Xbox 360.

AlphaProtocol2.jpg

For a chance to step into the spyboots of Michael Thorton, head over to our review- http://tech-gaming.com/2010/06/02/alpha-protocol.aspx and leave a comment. Don't forget to leave your e-mail address, so we can notify you if you win. We promise not to share it with anyone, even if we're caught, interrogated, and tortured ;)

Two winners will be picked at random on June 19th, 2010 at 9:00 PST.

Last edited by a moderator:
I entered...I think. The page just kind of cleared and I didn't see it get added, so I'm guessing it goes through approval.

Thanks for the contest! Still unsure about this game, I never read two reiviews which say the same thing!

[quote name='Unaki']OP, you said you wouldn't give out info under any circumstances. What if someone feeds you truth serum?[/QUOTE]

Bah- I drink Sodium Thiopental for breakfast ;)

I dont understand why everyone and their sister hates this game. I have been playig it on hard for a week now and I am enjoying it. Some of the "boss" fights are a challenge and the story is actually pretty tight. I get that it isnt a game of the year contender but still, in nearly 20 hours of playing it I havent seen a reason for the hate the game is receiving.

Entered, thank you.

Trying to win a copy for my brother. He was about to get it until all the reviews came out.

[quote name='Unaki']OP, you said you wouldn't give out info under any circumstances. What if someone feeds you truth serum?[/QUOTE]

Bah- I drink Sodium Thiopental for breakfast.

Pretty good review. There's way too many "entries" for me to even think I stand a shot in hell at winning a copy of the game, but at the very least your review has convinced me to give it a rental.

bread's done
Back