Two questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undertaker4eber

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah so I got my 360 yesterday and it seems to work fine. There was an instance of where when I put Madden in for the first time it came up and said something bout having to put the disc into a 360 to play it. I dunno what that was about. It was a rental copy and dirty, so I cleaned it and it worked. Anywho, the top of my system isnt too hot at all but the back where the fans are is extrememly hot. Is it suppose to be that bad? I guess as long as the top isnt its ok but still.

So........

1) Do you guys think I should worry about the Madden thing? It loaded the second time and Ridge Racer loaded just fine. t thought it was weird that it said it was a 360 disc and should be loaded into a 360 though.

2) Is the back of the system suppose to be that hot. Ive got it sitting as far away from the wall as I can get it. Like I said the top of the system isn't too warm but the back is really hot. It gets that way almost as soon as I turn the thing on as well.

1. Thats fine, it just seems like the Madden disc was dirty.

2. Yes it gets hot in the back. Don't buy that intercooler crap though, just keep your 360 ventilated and it will be fine.

[quote name='nyprimus4']1. Thats fine, it just seems like the Madden disc was dirty.

2. Yes it gets hot in the back. Don't buy that intercooler crap though, just keep your 360 ventilated and it will be fine.[/QUOTE]

What he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back