UFC Undisputed 3: CAGFC - Iiit's Tiiime! CAGFC41: KNOCKOUT! (Fights due by 8/18!)

[quote name='moojuice']Ditto for Terror. didn't accept my FR until Monday or Tuesday, but haven't heard from him nor seen him online ever.[/QUOTE]

He's Actually going through some personal life problems at the moment, and hasn't been free or able to get to his xbox, sorry, thought i PM'ed you, he's gonna h ave to forfeit, sucks cause it makes me look bad as he was my friend, but i apologize

I could however, take over his character seeing as how i was gonna start a HW fighter anyway if thats cool with people

[quote name='xhoochiex']any heard from matt? Can't get ahold of him and never got to
Fight[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Matt Young']Uh, no... I posted in here 3 days ago asking about availability for all my opponents. Shotgunshine replied right away, and we got our fight in. Kburns never responded, and you never said a word til posting last night during or right before the Kings game that you'd be available til 9. You can't wait til the night of the deadline and then say you "can't get a hold of me".[/QUOTE]

People should definitely be keeping up with the thread, but it's understandable for a post to get missed. PM's should be exchanged...and definitely well before the day of the deadline. Communication is a two way street though.

Matt did at least ask for xhoochiex's availability in the thread. xhoochiex says he couldn't get ahold of Matt, but I want to know what methods of "getting ahold of him" he tried. We'll push the deadline back a day, so if you guys can get the fight in before tomorrow, that's fine. Let's not make this more difficult than it is.

[quote name='Rylin210']He's Actually going through some personal life problems at the moment, and hasn't been free or able to get to his xbox, sorry, thought i PM'ed you, he's gonna h ave to forfeit, sucks cause it makes me look bad as he was my friend, but i apologize

I could however, take over his character seeing as how i was gonna start a HW fighter anyway if thats cool with people[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear about his problems. You can't just fill in for him though. That's not how this works (you're free to create a second fighter though). Since he hasn't even posted in the thread yet, he'll be on hiatus until he can demonstrate that he has the time to be active. Everybody here has a life and responsibilities. You either make time or you don't.

I appreciate you bringing new people to the league, but in the future, let them sign up for themselves. The official Madden league has had some "friend of a friend" members, and it leads to the active guy being a secretary and having to relay messages, and it just becomes a big mess. As I've said, if people can follow the thread and communicate for themselves, they're welcome to be here.

Hey I'm not trying to pin this on you or anything like that man
If it seems like that srry. It's just difference in our free time I guess. Not mad at All or anything

[quote name='Rylin210']He's Actually going through some personal life problems at the moment, and hasn't been free or able to get to his xbox, sorry, thought i PM'ed you, he's gonna h ave to forfeit, sucks cause it makes me look bad as he was my friend, but i apologize

I could however, take over his character seeing as how i was gonna start a HW fighter anyway if thats cool with people[/QUOTE]

No worries, best wishes though and I hope things turn out for the better.

Sorry guys, didn't see my name listed on the card for this week so I haven't checked recently. I've been on Xbox quite often though so anyone please feel free to message me there if you need to get a hold of me.

[quote name='xhoochiex']Diego Sanchez def Tabasco Smothernuts via submission(ankle lock) 1:27 R1[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was my worst fight ever. I just got my ass kicked. My only offense was the takedown, after which he promptly reversed position, rocked me, and submitted me with a leg lock.

Kburns, you were supposed to fight me this week in the heavyweight division to determine a challenger for the title.

[quote name='Matt Young']Yeah, that was my worst fight ever. I just got my ass kicked. My only offense was the takedown, after which he promptly reversed position, rocked me, and submitted me with a leg lock.

Kburns, you were supposed to fight me this week in the heavyweight division to determine a challenger for the title.[/QUOTE]

Don;t worry dude he's my Best Friend IRL....and i only win like 1 out of 40 fights against him, he's a douchebag

I was going to make some mocking statement like I'm in the WWE and allude that Calipso is scared of the Welterweight division . . . but then I realized I'm not in the same weight class as some of our more, shall we say, flamboyant fighters. *Ahem* Heavyweights *ahem*.

That, and 8 fighters for WW is pretty even anyways ;)

If I had more time, I'd definitely make a Heavyweight. The man hugs and ass punching that goes on in that weight class still makes me feel funny.

I moved "The Ass Murderer" Gail Pennyfeather from LHW to HW a while ago, so I'm sure you can make the switch, too.

Nate, any idea when you'll be able to get the card up? I saw in the NHL thread that you'll be busy this weekend, but I figured I'd be the one to ask.

[quote name='Fearia']I was going to make some mocking statement like I'm in the WWE and allude that Calipso is scared of the Welterweight division . . . but then I realized I'm not in the same weight class as some of our more, shall we say, flamboyant fighters. *Ahem* Heavyweights *ahem*.

That, and 8 fighters for WW is pretty even anyways ;)

If I had more time, I'd definitely make a Heavyweight. The man hugs and ass punching that goes on in that weight class still makes me feel funny.[/QUOTE]

I'm 3-0 in the LHW division. Judging by the recent #1 contender positions and the fights, I'm running pretty well in the division and would do the same in the HW division. Not trying to sound cocky or arroant, but I'm looking to take the LHW title or move to HW and do it there. I have a distinct feeling Shotgunshine will be the person who ends my little streak.

You and I should both create a fighter in the HW division and debut against each other. I'm thinking of creating King Hippo!

[quote name='Matt Young']Yeah, that was my worst fight ever. I just got my ass kicked. My only offense was the takedown, after which he promptly reversed position, rocked me, and submitted me with a leg lock.

Kburns, you were supposed to fight me this week in the heavyweight division to determine a challenger for the title.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I saw the old card up still and figured I wasn't fighting this week. If that happens again send me a message on Xbox and I'll respond immediately. Sorry for holding things up! Are we still fighting or was that an auto forfeit? I'm fine either way.

Not sure. I guess as long as the next card isn't up, we can get the fight in. Are you available tomorrow any time between noon and 4:45 P.M. Pacific? If I don't hear back from you on here, I'll check for you on XBL.

I should be. I'm helping a friend move in the am (9 am Arizona Time) so I might take a nap for a bit. I'll look for you on Live though tomorrow.

It is except we don't use Daylights Savings Time. It's 10:55 am here now, so I'm thinking Probably 1-2 I should be done moving my friend if that's okay?

Hey I'm on waiting. I just got a new laptop so I'm setting that up right now as well as I want to eat lunch soon. If you're not on at two we will have to do this later tonight or tomorrow. Sorry.

Well, shit. I ended up having to help my mom with something. Thought I'd be back by 2, but I just got home.

Maybe our fight should be a draw and we have a triple threat match for the title.

[quote name='Matt Young']Well, shit. I ended up having to help my mom with something. Thought I'd be back by 2, but I just got home.

Maybe our fight should be a draw and we have a triple threat match for the title.[/QUOTE]

LOL I have WWE All Stars if we wanna take it there. In all seriousness, I might be free later tonight to fight. Right now setting up iTunes on a new computer is going to be a pain.

[quote name='Matt Young']I'll be watching the Kings game around 5:15 P.M. Pacific. We should play All Stars sometime, though... never played it online.[/QUOTE]

It's okay except everyone spams the same attacks. Frustrating, but feels good when you do get a win online. I'm down to play sometime.

It says you've been offline for 4 minutes now... I'll wait for about 15 minutes.

EDIT: He says he went out to grab lunch... why say you're ready, then? :whistle2:/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I'm leaving Xbox up for if you have time tonight to do it. I know you have the movie tonight then the PPV so maybe after the PPV if it's not super late we can get the fight in. Otherwise I can just forfeit the fight so we can keep things moving.

An entire page devoted to setting up one 10 minute fight. This is getting comical.

Person A: Hey, I'm available today between _ PM (timezone) and _ PM (timezone).
Person B: Ok, that works. How about _ PM (timezone)?
Person C: Sounds good. I'll see you at _ PM (timezone)!

How are people still so terrible at communicating? These posts of "Hey, let's fight. I'll be around for an hour." aren't going to work. It's worth a shot, sure...you might get lucky and catch somebody looking at CAG at the same time. But at least give some kind of timeframe for later in the day too. Otherwise, this crap gets dragged out for an entire page like we're seeing now. Hell, I feel like I'm watching this, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A77NcOMYDw

Yakety Sax (aka Benny Hill theme) makes everything much better. Someone should make some fight videos with that music/speed in there.

1337225265335.jpg

>mfw 5 days after due date and the fight still isn't complete

I've been trying, Halpert. He already suggested forfeiting twice, but I don't want a forfeit win, and Nate never said anything til yesterday.

UPDATE: Kburns and I have texted. He works til 5; I go watch the Kings game at 5. I'm texting him following Kings/Devils to finally get this in.

Off-topic: The kings better damn well win tonight.

On-topic: It would be awesome if you guys fought 3 rounds and ended up with a majority draw. All of this back and forth between you two and it turned out to be a draw finish.

LOL...I know, at this point, I don't want to arbitrarily rule on the fight because of all the drama surrounding it. Where the hell is that Michael Jackson popcorn gif when you need it?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']LOL...I know, at this point, I don't want to arbitrarily rule on the fight because of all the drama surrounding it. Where the hell is that Michael Jackson popcorn gif when you need it?[/QUOTE]

I would have given them both a no decision and make them do it again next week for additional entertainment. A penalty would include turning their name into a pretty pink in the standings and respective card for the week after.

Hopefully someone records this fight and throws it on youtube. For all this extra entertainment on the forums, we should at least get to watch the actual fight.

I'd like to add a second fighter of mine into the league.

Max "The Storm" Turner
Welterweight Division
6'1"
170lbs

[quote name='kburns10']Niether do I sorry. But feel free to gamble online on the outcome of the fight :)[/QUOTE]

If I had any way to bet, I'd put my $$$$ on TJ Taylor (you). Your last 3 losses came from taking on Shotgunshine. Pink pubes loses by TKO Rd 2 if you guys actually fight.

I'm holding out for the 5000:1 odds on the draw.

bread's done
Back