UK Black Friday Amazon Deals Week

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=98]25868[/IMG-R]Remember the Black Friday Amazon deal shenanigans from last year? Turns out it's happening all over again, with Amazon's unique brand of short-lived bargains being posted throughout the day. As with last year, deals are posted in cryptic form, so feel free to speculate on what these are.

Friday 25th November
2:45pm - WWE All Stars - 3DS
4:00pm - WWE '12 (360/PS3)
5:00pm - "Surrender is not an option on Black Friday." - Probably Killzone 3 (PS3)
8:00pm - "Come on down - we’re going the extra mile."

Check out all the deals here, and keep an eye on this post for updates.[/preview]

Past days:
Monday 21st November
10:30am - "Lose your breath in the thrill of the chase" - Driver: San Francisco
2:30pm - "Lose your breath in the thrill of the chase" - Driver: San Francisco
5:45pm - "So good they named him twice" - probably The Adventures Of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn
6:30pm - "Every choice has a consequence; determine your destiny" - X-Men Destiny

Tuesday 22nd November
8:45am - "Take the platinum fight to a new city" - Saints Row: The Third - Platinum Pack, £69.99
10:15am - "All's well that ends Maxwell" - Super Scribblenauts, £6.99
10:15am - "Gear up for gaming warfare" - Gioteck EX-05 & Ammo Clip Bundle, £55.99
10:15am - "Gear up for gaming warfare"
12:00pm - "This one will have you in a spin" - Just Dance 2, £8.97
1:00pm - "We got a feeling this one's a winner" - The Black Eyed Peas Experience, £17.37
2:00pm - "You are the hero" - Powerup Heroes, £9.77
3:00pm - "A thriller of a game" - Michael Jackson: The Experience
6:45pm - "See him move through smoke and mirrors" - Goldeneye 007

Wednesday 23rd November (No clues today, just the game names.)
9.45am - Rock Band 3 keyboard and game bundle (Wii/360)
11.15am - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Trilogy (PS3)

Thursday 24th November
8:30am - Asphalt 3D
9:45am - Saints Row: The Third
11:45am - Turtle Beach DP11 Headset (360)
11:45am - Turtle Beach DP11 Headset (PS3)
6:00pm - My Fitness Coach Club with camera (Wii)

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't they put up all three consoles at the end last year?
I'm thinking they might do that this year since there hasn't been one console up yet.
Plus there's the revamped Wii (minus Gamecube compatibility) coming out next week.

Wow Modern Warfare 3 for £18. Fair play Amazon that's a damn fine deal even if it doesn't appeal to me.

[quote name='Pascual']Wow Modern Warfare 3 for £18. Fair play Amazon that's a damn fine deal even if it doesn't appeal to me.[/QUOTE]

Damn, would've bought this in a instant if I knew. Was playing BF3 at the time with a friend! :p

[quote name='Pascual']Wow Modern Warfare 3 for £18. Fair play Amazon that's a damn fine deal even if it doesn't appeal to me.[/QUOTE]

well, that was a firework indeed
i assume it sold out faster than a blue hedgehog...

I managed to get both versions in my basket. Went with the 360 version though. Might try it and trade it in if I don't like it(which is probably more than likely).

bread's done
Back