Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition (PS3) $29.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='gundie']If I ordered one for store pickup, is it possible for me to tag on 2 $30 games for B2G1 while I go pick it up?[/QUOTE]

They let me do this. You just have to cancel the order when you get there so you can rebuy it.

[quote name='thetruth1983']They let me do this. You just have to cancel the order when you get there so you can rebuy it.[/QUOTE]

Just got back from BB, they did let me do this but it was kind of a hassle. According to the CSA she couldn't complete the online order and then immediately return the item so that I could re-buy with 2 other games. So I just did a new transaction and cancelled my order when I got home. This was easier, especially since I was doing a return rebuy from a previous purchase within 30 days (Gears Epic at $60 last month)

So anyway I basically the dual pack of UC1, UC2 and the CE for $45 out of pocket today. Thanks again OP!

[quote name='kouleefoh']If you already bought 2, you should just come back and grab another $30 game for free with the b2g1 promo they have.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I will be able to. For some reason it wouldn't let me put both on the same order so I had to order them separately.

For grins I just went to the Allen Park, MI store and was shocked to see a copy on the shelf. As I was walking away with it, the clerk said, "That's a great collector's edition; all the stuff is good other than the cardboard trunk." I said that I was surprised they had any in stock because the site said they were out and he said, "That's because we got three in unexpectedly. My buddy got the last one the other day, but more came in." Don't know what this means for others, but that's what happened for me.

Proof of purchase:

I had a copy being held at the Chesterfield, MI store, but I'll obviously not need it. I can't cancel it at the moment, but when I can, I'll post it up here. I was going to offer picking it up for a CAGer in the area who wanted to cover my gas money, but it'd be an hour round trip and $7 in gas.

[quote name='mightymek']Ugh...dammit the pressure. I picked one up. My store seems to have them in stock so I selected store pick up. I have already beaten the game. I have a sealed copy too that I bought after I traded away my original, so I'll just sell that one to compensate for this. Figure this will be about $10 after all is said and done, which is awesome. Since Uncharted is my favorite franchise, I'm using that to justify buying this game for the third time, lol.[/QUOTE]

i feel the same way. lmao.

[quote name='Duetschbag']I don't think I will be able to. For some reason it wouldn't let me put both on the same order so I had to order them separately.[/QUOTE]
You'd have to do it instore anywas. I was thinking doing a return/rebuy plus another game for your 2 instore orders. I don't know if it'd be worth your time.

I called around and had a store hold one for me. I'm picking it up in order to hedge my bets, because I have a lot of things that are up in the air right now for the b2g1 sale:

Whether or not Thetrhythm will get shipped to the store in time. Whether or not Rhythm Thief is available at any stores during tomorrow's release, and how much it will sell for . . .

Won't let me click on shipping and when I click check stores, all stores say unavailable. Still its letting me check out with store pickup selected. Anyway I can just order and they will ship a copy to my best buy?

Saw this post late last night and did the in store pickup option. Got an email today saying it's ready for pickup! Sweeeeet. Thank you thank you OP. I don't really care for the stuff that's included in the CE, but you cannot beat $30. I was waiting for a game of the year edition, but I'm not going to play the online multiplayer much so it doesn't really matter. I do want to try the co-op dlc though.

lol Wow, I've seriously thinking about picking this up for the longest time... This a no brainer, I'll probably just go in with my vanilla copy and pay 10 dollars out of pocket. Awesome! Thanks OP!

Just picked up my copy from in stock pickup. Top notch condition. Very surprise. Usually big box CE at Best Buy are in terrible condition.

Saw a few sitting behind the pickup counter waiting for their new owners.

Was thinking to try tagging on another 2 $30 games for B2G1, but couldn't find anything I want. Oh well, probably their system won't let me do it anyway.

Used this as a part of a b2g1 ( basically making it $20 a game). Thanks op. When I went to the store they had 4 copies sitting there waiting for in store pickup... glad I acted quick!!!

Went to the store and bought two of these bad boys and got Need for Speed: The Run for free thanks to the B2G1 deal! Thanks OP!

[quote name='ibarra350z']Anyone have any luck with it showing unavailable online but found copies in stores?[/QUOTE]

I was able to find one in my local store at opening even though online it shows not available.

Online said OOS but I decided to check the one right next to me anyway and they had one left. I couldn't find anything else for the B2G1 free promotion though. This is my first CE so I'm pretty excited.

Crap I just got this yesterday with the b2g1 online order. I have another one to pickup, but getting a pm is going to be tough/next to impossible on the one from yesterday. Today's pickup should auto adjust since it was an online order the other day.

Was very on the fence about this, but ended up biting anyways. Grabbed the last copy at the Arroyo store in Las Vegas.

[quote name='merchie89']I feel like these aren't gonna get the prices people are expecting for them. Flipping for $10 no thanks[/QUOTE]

I actually hope so cause I know there are hoarders who probably bought a lot to resell.

[quote name='MechaGojira']Was very on the fence about this, but ended up biting anyways. Grabbed the last copy at the Arroyo store in Las Vegas.[/QUOTE]
Did you see the Arroyo store say it had in stock before you went? Debating on trying the Henderson/Maryland locations after work today but all stores now say unavailable.

There were about 3 more boxes waiting for pick-up next to mine. I was able to buy it with b2g1 free with Dark Souls and White Knight Chronicles for 60+tax. Awesome, I just asked at the pick up counter and they did it for me! I was on the fence about either Dead Island or White Knight Chronicles, but I don't really know about Dead Island.

[quote name='shopsmarts']There were about 3 more boxes waiting for pick-up next to mine. I was able to buy it with b2g1 free with Dark Souls and White Knight Chronicles for 60+tax. Awesome, I just asked at the pick up counter and they did it for me! I was on the fence about either Dead Island or White Knight Chronicles, but I don't really know about Dead Island.[/QUOTE]

Should have went Dead Island since WKCII seems to be plummeting in price. Also did you buy it instore pickup and then cancel and rebuy it?

[quote name='merchie89']I feel like these aren't gonna get the prices people are expecting for them. Flipping for $10 no thanks[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of people on CAG bought these to keep actually. I know i did. The steelbook and the belt buckle sold it for me.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Yeah I bought mine to keep, the collectibles are actually pretty nice.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Man I really want this...or I guess the idea of it...but the fact that the main centerpiece is really that statue...ugh. I don't know, I just don't like statues all that much. For $30 though, I want the game anyway so it might be worth it. I just hope it's still in stock tonight because I wanted to trade in a few games and use a GC to order it.

How's BB with changing payment options after you already purchase something?

[quote name='shopsmarts']There were about 3 more boxes waiting for pick-up next to mine. I was able to buy it with b2g1 free with Dark Souls and White Knight Chronicles for 60+tax. Awesome, I just asked at the pick up counter and they did it for me! I was on the fence about either Dead Island or White Knight Chronicles, but I don't really know about Dead Island.[/QUOTE]

I'd also like to know how you got the B2G1 free? Were you able to add it to the order when you picked it up?

i ended up getting 3 copies. I ordered two online last night (one to keep sealed, one to open), but when i got in the store today, the video game guy (cool guy..i see him every time i am in there) said i should get the third one with the B2G1 promo. So I did.

Soooo....if anyone wants one, I would be willing to sell it for cost plus actual shipping. Just let me know. (I have feedback on a bunch of forums, just ask and i'll point you to it).

edit: oh, and how i got B2G1: The girl at CS said she would cancel my .com orders and rering everything so the b2g1 deal applied.

[quote name='legendarydogs']Won't let me click on shipping and when I click check stores, all stores say unavailable. Still its letting me check out with store pickup selected. Anyway I can just order and they will ship a copy to my best buy?[/QUOTE]

Same here...One's at a store that's about 1hr from my house however that kind of then defeats the purpose of getting a good deal. Maybe I'll check out my local store tonight just to see since all the time they have stuff in stock that says OOS online.

Picked up the last one at my local store along with Sorcery and Jak and Dexter Collection for the B2G1. Very happy. Thanks OP!!

[quote name='snakeneck']Picked up the last one at my local store along with Sorcery and Jak and Dexter Collection for the B2G1. Very happy. Thanks OP!![/QUOTE]
jak and the dark passenger collection......

[quote name='JKSonic']Man I really want this...or I guess the idea of it...but the fact that the main centerpiece is really that statue...ugh. I don't know, I just don't like statues all that much. [/QUOTE]

Wait till you see it out of the box the sculpting/mold is horrible it's a good thing it's basically free.

[quote name='Sizzler7']Wait till you see it out of the box the sculpting/mold is horrible it's a good thing it's basically free.[/QUOTE]

I don't like the concept of statues anyway (well, some are ok, the Halo Reach was one awesome, for instance) but yeah, even in pictures the statue looked HORRIBLE.

Looks like it's sold out or something online anyway so unless I want to drive an hour I'll probably just pass.

[quote name='uiengineer']Edit: oh, and how i got B2G1: The girl at CS said she would cancel my .com orders and rering everything so the b2g1 deal applied.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply... since I ordered in with the $50 for $10 credit promo I'll just keep the order as is. If they do have more I might pick up a 2nd and tie it in with an in store B2G1 free.. It's too bad that the B2G1 free promo got abused and not it is in store only :(

Oh well.. the $50 promo for in store pickup has been more beneficial for me anyway since the last few orders I've put in have given me multiple codes.

Bought this last tuesday on a whim since it was the last one. Glad I did since it probably wouldn't have been there today when I went to do B2G1. Luckily I still had my receipt in my wallet and didn't have to go back home.

[quote name='JKSonic']I don't like the concept of statues anyway (well, some are ok, the Halo Reach was one awesome, for instance) but yeah, even in pictures the statue looked HORRIBLE.

Looks like it's sold out or something online anyway so unless I want to drive an hour I'll probably just pass.[/QUOTE]

Same here nothing nearby. I would have picked up (since it was cheaper then the vanilla copy) despite the ugly Drake.

Hemmil.jpg

Best Buy trolled me, there is nothing inside! I can't take it back because they have no more in stock. I find it kind of funny, I'm not really mad, but I paid $30 for a crap statue, necklace and belt buckle, lulz.

[quote name='Tgibby86']
Hemmil.jpg

Best Buy trolled me, there is nothing inside! I can't take it back because they have no more in stock. I find it kind of funny, I'm not really mad, but I paid $30 for a crap statue, necklace and belt buckle, lulz.[/QUOTE]

I'd call the manager or something that's crazy they can pull a game off the shelf to make it up don't let it go without saying something.

[quote name='Tgibby86']
Hemmil.jpg

Best Buy trolled me, there is nothing inside! I can't take it back because they have no more in stock. I find it kind of funny, I'm not really mad, but I paid $30 for a crap statue, necklace and belt buckle, lulz.[/QUOTE]

are u sure you are not the one trolling?

bread's done
Back