Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception coming 2011

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']That's the odd part. It doesn't. It was even flashing while another guy was talking like it was me talking. It must be some sort of glitch since it rarely happens. I never have my mic hooked up and I've never used it on the slim where this weird glitch happens.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the USB cable is confusing either the system itself or just the game in general.

Just out of curiosity do you ever use a mic? If so is it blue tooth or USB?

Oh, and its official. I really hate Sanctuary on plunder.

SO I finally played this game last week and wow what a joke. I finished the game on hard in like 9 Hours. Over 1 hr of that time was spent standing still AKA not playing, being on the phone, lighting a cig etc.

So the entire main story, without skipping the movies, was less than an 8 hour game. This is ridiculous. Now I know why they dont do Add-on content. Because apparently they can just package the DLC as another standalone title for $60.

[quote name='smiggity']SO I finally played this game last week and wow what a joke. I finished the game on hard in like 9 Hours. Over 1 hr of that time was spent standing still AKA not playing, being on the phone, lighting a cig etc.

So the entire main story, without skipping the movies, was less than an 8 hour game. This is ridiculous. Now I know why they dont do Add-on content. Because apparently they can just package the DLC as another standalone title for $60.[/QUOTE]

And another hour of that was shitting around in a stupid desert.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Maybe the USB cable is confusing either the system itself or just the game in general.

Just out of curiosity do you ever use a mic? If so is it blue tooth or USB?

Oh, and its official. I really hate Sanctuary on plunder.[/QUOTE]

I never use a mic. I'm not sure where it is. I wouldn't use it if I knew. I never talk to random people on live or psn.

I'll play plunder, but I don't care much for that game type. For Uncharted 3 I like team objective the best followed by team deathmatch.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I never use a mic. I'm not sure where it is. I wouldn't use it if I knew. I never talk to random people on live or psn.

I'll play plunder, but I don't care much for that game type. For Uncharted 3 I like team objective the best followed by team deathmatch.[/QUOTE]

Just a thought, do you have Move/PSeye? Doesn't that have a built-in mic?

[quote name='Blabadon']And another hour of that was shitting around in a stupid desert.[/QUOTE]

Yeah forgot about that garbage. WTF If i wanted to "play" a movie, I would have popped in Heavy Rain.

[quote name='lokizz']dont forget all the time you send falling through floors and squeezing through tight spaces lol.[/QUOTE]

Right? Thats like another hour right there. I cant believe they released this game. Its a downgrade from U2 in almost every sense

[quote name='lokizz']dont forget all the time you send falling through floors and squeezing through tight spaces lol.[/QUOTE]

Or the non-thrillingly chasing or being chased (by) morons times. Or the "why the fuck are these guys not caring about their own safety" times.

[quote name='Blabadon']Or the non-thrillingly chasing or being chased (by) morons times. Or the "why the fuck are these guys not caring about their own safety" times.[/QUOTE]

lol no shit right? it was a good idea to look into drakes past but they pretty much bumbled it to the point of making you not care anymore.
if they werent going to go deeper into who he really was they should have just left him being sir francis drakes relative.

[quote name='smiggity']Yeah forgot about that garbage. WTF If i wanted to "play" a movie, I would have popped in Heavy Rain.

Right? Thats like another hour right there. I cant believe they released this game. Its a downgrade from U2 in almost every sense[/QUOTE]

yep and his extra movements are frustrating as hell. ive died alot of times ( either in sp or mp) because your kinda keep moving even after youve stopped if they at least made the aiming speed like u2 itd be a huge step up.

I died several times when I tried to dodge-roll away from an enemy and I ended up grabbing and pushing them instead. They tried to make the combat more like Arkham Asylum/City but the end result is a complete mess, it's tedious, drawn out, and just leaves you vulnerable.

[quote name='lokizz']yep and his extra movements are frustrating as hell. ive died alot of times ( either in sp or mp) because your kinda keep moving even after youve stopped if they at least made the aiming speed like u2 itd be a huge step up.[/QUOTE]
They patched the aiming. You have to change it in the options

[quote name='lokizz']lol no shit right? it was a good idea to look into drakes past but they pretty much bumbled it to the point of making you not care anymore.
if they werent going to go deeper into who he really was they should have just left him being sir francis drakes relative.
[/QUOTE]

It's like making an omelette for someone and then telling them you put poo in it and walking away. Really bad storytelling.
In fact, Amy Henning (?) said in a behind the scenes that they put together the (quite stupid IMO) set pieces and then the story. I nearly blurted "what the fuck Naughty Dog?" and I don't even talk while gaming.

[quote name='Blabadon']It's like making an omelette for someone and then telling them you put poo in it and walking away. Really bad storytelling.
In fact, Amy Henning (?) said in a behind the scenes that they put together the (quite stupid IMO) set pieces and then the story. I nearly blurted "what the fuck Naughty Dog?" and I don't even talk while gaming.[/QUOTE]

fucking tell me about it.

i finally popped in u3 to check out the mp. i spent nearly 10 hours on the starhawk demo. hah. im surprised that i can really keep my subway beta level 35 stats with treasures. i dont know whats good anymore in terms of guns, loadouts, boosters. advice?

i noticed that people are using the gmal more. i remember that it was horrible. im lucky that i got elena's gmal from subway collecting.

[quote name='enufs8d']i finally popped in u3 to check out the mp. i spent nearly 10 hours on the starhawk demo. hah. im surprised that i can really keep my subway beta level 35 stats with treasures. i dont know whats good anymore in terms of guns, loadouts, boosters. advice?[/quote]

Really, allot of it depends upon your play style... The FAL was the go to weapon for pretty much all till its recent nerfing and as you've seen people are using the GMAL more...

It your play style allows you to avoid getting close its a great weapon... If you get close you really need to make your shots count. I don't use it much so my comfort level isn't really there yet but to me I seem to have to put an extra burst into everyone while using it... but I've watched footage of others and it seems like I just don't trust myself enough. (aka I'm shooting a walking/standing corpse because of lag... but they're dead and I should be moving on to the next target.)

AK47, better in close than the GMAL and the M9... Its spray patten at range is really hard to deal with. (This coming from a guy who used it allot in UC2.)

M9, pretty much above avg in all categories but not the best at anyone thing. Pretty much my weapon of choice. (Best single mode is the Rate of Fire mod but I use Flynn's M9.)

The Extreme Weapons

FAL; if you can get comfortable with it its still a good weapon... It just doesn't mow people down now.

KAL; if you know the map and its a shotgun map its a nice alternative that you can spawn with. Just realize that aiming (L1) it isn't the way to use it.

Sniper; Well, if you liked it you wouldn't really be asking for advice. ;-)

Sidearm

All are pretty balanced... Though the Tau (Sniper Pistol) isn't all that great as you pretty much need weapon expert (Booster 1) to make it worthwhile. I use the Arm Micro but I rarely use my sidearm... The better choice is likely to use something that compliments your long arm by cover its weakness.

Boosters

Slot 1

Again it comes to play style but Regeneration, Fleet Foot, Grenade Expert, and Weapon Expert are the big ones...

Slot 2
Not a whole lot of great choices to be honest...

Treasure Hunter if you need to work on a weapon set (like Elena's GMAL) is a good choice but if you have all of them in game type its a wasted booster.

Revenge can be helpful but it can also cripple your own team.

Daredevil, if you can remember to taunt over dead bodies, is nice as it can get you much needed ammo and grenades (when leveled up) for free.

Team Safe; and Overlooked booster but a great one. Chuck grenades with reckless abandonment as your teammates only take half damage from the, (and can be leveled up to taking no damage), and you, YOURSELF, never get knocked down by explosions. (at gold your teammates don't get knocked down by your grenades.)

If you play with the Cluster Bomb kickback this is way too useful not to use.

Kickbacks...

You see more choices than you use to but Cluster, (watch out it can be picked up and through back at you or teammates), Quick Boom, and various weapon kickbacks see play now... Quick Boom use to be the big one. I still use it though its not as great as it once was... I just haven't explored around for a replacement but I still absolutely love getting hail marry quick boom kills.

So, yeah, I've taken a break from this game for the last month... but a new headset made me need a MP lobby on the PS3... After testing the headset out I downloaded the new map pack Flashback Map 2) as I figured I might as well walk the old classics since I had already paid for them.

Anyhow, the horrible work they did on train wreck, its really so grey and brown that Gears of War would be disgusted with it, lead me to ND website out of curiosity to see what others thought...

And I found this:

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37473436#37473436

It seems that the different areas got different versions of the maps... Yeah, they look the same but the NA version have 'no go' zones that the other areas do not..

How can you screw up a map pack...? it really shouldn't be possible right? :roll:

some of the new maps look good but i hate the train wreck the should have left it as is as far as the snow goes. ive been trying to get treasures in co-op but its taking fucking forever even after they supposedly patched it. all i want are the skeleton skins but at this rate id prefer to pay for them than try to earn them especially since ive already legacied as much as i can.

on top of that most of the games i get into end up being games already in progress which more times than not are normal or easy games which dont give you the specific treasures so i have to quit like 5 or 6 games before i find one thats useful. and when i do get into a hard or hardcore games alot of those people fucking suck.

some of the new maps look good but i hate the train wreck the should have left it as is as far as the snow goes.

I agree. Truth be told as much as its one of my all time favorite MP maps ts layout was never the best, decent but not amazing, but the environment made up for it. Its remembrance because of the driving snow storm.

I don't do co-op in that game... I'm just not impressed with it and getting the same crap over and over again is just beyond stupid... That said there are people out there that only play it... Look on their official forums and I suspect you can find a number of people to team up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished the game tonight, and i probably wont be playing it again. To be honest they do a great job with graphics, levels, animations, voice acting. But for me this game fails with something as simple as aiming a gun. I just dont have a good feel with the aiming, and i dread anytime enemies show up for a fight.

The gun fights can be annoying, sometimes i feel like im shooting right through them. Other parts of the game has dudes just rushing you, you shoot them and they walk through it like nothing happened. Not to mention the times where enemies just pop up behind you. I think this game would be better if it has lock on targeting. But thats my personal preference.

Even the controls of the player can get annoying, i had to redo this one part like 10 times because i couldnt get drake to run onto this little ramp to jump to a rooftop. He would always miss no matter how hard i tried to center him onto the ramp. A game like assassins creed blows this game out of the water with the way the assassin runs, jumps, and climbs imo.

Some parts of the story just felt dumb. Like the part
where you are running from spiders and Elena goes under the doorway while drake and victor stand there like dumbasses shooting at spiders while she tries to open the door. Ummm, if Elena can slide under the door why cant they? There was enough room.

Or the part right at the end where
you watch that lady die, then you run up the stairs and all of a sudden the dude you left down there is up at the top. He must have found that secret elevator.

I didnt like the levels where you are running towards your screen. I dont like those kinds of levels in any game.

I also felt like "really?" during that chase
after that guy, chasing him forever, only to not end up getting him in the end of that chase. LOL

The level where you are walking in the desert
after the plane crashes just dragged ass. Its not enough they make you walk really slow in the desert, but they dragged it out in 4 or 5 little episodes. I hate any games that make you move slow. I love gears of war but when they walk slow talking on their tac coms, i just want to kick them in the ass so they move! LOL

The game didnt seem to have many puzzles. Thats one thing i like about tomb raider games. I think these games are much better when there are more puzzles and less shooting. But tomb raider seemed to go with too much rock climbing in underworld. That can get old fast when there is too much of it. I didnt really feel like that with this game.

And talking about enemies... i love how they always pop up right when you get an artifact or clue, then you go to leave and bam, here come the enemies. lol

The end was pretty cool, it is 100 times better than uncharted 2's ending. That boss fight was dumb. But i thought this games ending was good.

I dont mean to be too negative. Like i said its a good game, great graphics, voice acting, and pretty much everything. The only thing i really dont like about the series is the gun mechanics. That and the frequent enemy waves, that sometimes seem to go on too long.

[quote name='lokizz']saw in friskys post theres a new map pack coming out this coming tuesday heres a link to the naughty dog page with video of the levels. the water one seems like it could be cool. [/QUOTE]They actually look cool... Amazing how something truly new can do that.

Anyhow, haven't played in a couple months but what I've heard from those that do is that the last map pack rarely shows up in rotation so one should really consider that before picking this up.

Also still no MP trophies have been added.

[quote name='lokizz']yeah the map pack rotation sucks big time they should definitely fix that.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing allot of people aren't buying the packs and/or have bought them and haven't downloaded to avoid those who have who like to party up.

the new map pack is really good. london streets is actually COD like, if u like COD that is lol

i figure $10 flashback 1 + $10 flashback 2 + $6 co-op map + $10 new map is $36, so ur saving $11 bucks on the whole DLC + ur getting a bunch of skins and avatars, whic apparently some people go bananas for. so maps alone was worth the FHC, but if u like skins and avatars it really is a deal

only thing is they lied saying "ALL" future DLC, changing it do the dlc season afterwards. either way, who knows what future dlc is really on the way...

[quote name='chrislisting']only thing is they lied saying "ALL" future DLC, changing it do the dlc season afterwards. either way, who knows what future dlc is really on the way...[/QUOTE]
Based upon how slow they've been to adjust stuff I would say there is no more future DLC planned.

As for it being a deal... It is if the maps do come up in rotation but if they don't its not worth it.

Personally, the FHC hasn't been the worse season pass I've bought but its darn close to it... Just because the game became so unbearable to play and no MP trophies were added even though both map packs for UC2 got them.

That said, it really is one of the best season pass I've come across... Which just goes to show you how careful one needs to be when considering getting them.

they really should add a classic mode to this thing ( staring with a ak and a handgun) and have weapons laid out like they used to , and no power plays). sucks you dont get to play the dlc levels much even with the new dlc option on and its way too easy to level up but its damn near impossible to get the fucking skeleton skins.

this will be my last uncharted game unless they majorly improve things but i dont see that happening. too many games are now catering to casuals its their choice to do so but it sucks to see a great franchise fall off.

someone else mentioned how this last map pack will probably be the last free one covered by the season pass lol oh well gotta make them monies.

I take it they got rid of that lag protection thing? I never see it anymore and I see some people that lag to the point of insanity. I'm sure I lag sometimes because my internet tends to be slow of the night. I doubt I lag as bad as some of the people I saw.

[quote name='lokizz']someone else mentioned how this last map pack will probably be the last free one covered by the season pass lol oh well gotta make them monies.[/QUOTE]With the Collected Edition announcement (not going to call it a GotY, it wasn't) its pretty much official that all DLC is done.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I take it they got rid of that lag protection thing? I never see it anymore and I see some people that lag to the point of insanity. I'm sure I lag sometimes because my internet tends to be slow of the night. I doubt I lag as bad as some of the people I saw.[/QUOTE]

Its been so long since I played I have no idea... but the MP in general is very laggy. Its just impossible to not lag when you stuff players from 4 continents into one lobby.

yep the lag is annoying as shit im pretty much done with this game and the series. gonna be trading in m last 2 copies and moving on.im hoping gta5 and max payne 3 will have great mp only time will tell. ive never been a fanboy when it came to games but fuck it kills me how they fucked the mp up so badly.

the first beta for u3 had issues but it was great and addictive then the subway beta dropped and i was like wtf happened. theres still alot of problems with the game and its annoying that they keep nerfing weapons ( the gmal was the one balanced gun).

it also sucks they dont do events like they used to for holidays i know a double triple experience thing isnt needed because you can level up all the way in under a month but the could have done something.and to this day still havent unlocked those damn skeleton skins and the only treasure i get for playing that boring mode or for things i dont need or want.

after playing u3 i can better understand fanboy rage.

The game really needs to search by region instead of just whoever. I've seen some insane lag from some people and it makes me wonder if I ever lag to that extent. My internet acts up at times and most people say the online to this game is laggy at best.

Weird, I haven't encountered anymore lag than in Uncharted 2 and well more than 50% of the time I play it loads up DLC maps. How does lag show during your games?

[quote name='J7.']Weird, I haven't encountered anymore lag than in Uncharted 2 and well more than 50% of the time I play it loads up DLC maps. How does lag show during your games?[/QUOTE]

Every now and then I see a few players lagging all over the place. One guy looked like he wasn't walking or running. It was more like he was at a one spot and warping to several other spots. Best way to describe was like he was moving in 5 frames per second where it skips like crazy.

Far as I go I can't really tell when I'm lagging but I know I am at times since my internet likes to get completely unstable it would be pretty bad I assume. No one has actually sent me a psn message or anything but I hear people saying stuff like he's using a lag switch or hes cheating. Then again some people take online gaming so serious I've heard the same things when I wasn't lagging and knew I wasn't lagging.

In uncharted 2 it was pretty rare to see someone lag extremely. I see a lot more in Uncharted 3 and I'm pretty sure they got rid of that lag protection thing in Uncharted 3. It never happens to me anymore.

[quote name='J7.']Weird, I haven't encountered anymore lag than in Uncharted 2 and well more than 50% of the time I play it loads up DLC maps. How does lag show during your games?[/QUOTE]

Shots not landing on target even though your are hitting the person on your screen. This leads to people seemingly like their a sponge. (aka you have to do extra damage to them.)

Dying quickly from what seems like less than normal damage.

People falling over dead long after they stop taking damage...

Assault Rifle bullet sprays that look like shotguns...

People skipping frames...

People locks in place...

People who are invisible...

etc...

Lag is there, its always there no matter how good the game, but both UC games suffer from notorious lag... So, yeah its there and its one of those things that's more noticeable when you've played the game allot.

dont forget the one where people drop down dead and keep on killing while laying down on the ground lol. if they added a classic mode id have stuck with it but with the annoyance of the game and that sweet bb trade in deal i got rid of my copies.

[quote name='lokizz']dont forget the one where people drop down dead and keep on killing while laying down on the ground lol. if they added a classic mode id have stuck with it but with the annoyance of the game and that sweet bb trade in deal i got rid of my copies.[/QUOTE]

Oh the Dead Man's glitch? :D

Not lag... Just poor code. :lol:

At least in UC3 you know what body to grenade because the x never goes away... In Uncharted 2 if the glitch happened on the right map with a known wall glitch you can get a fury going on before they even realized what the hell was happening to them. :lol:

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Shots not landing on target even though your are hitting the person on your screen. This leads to people seemingly like their a sponge. (aka you have to do extra damage to them.)

Dying quickly from what seems like less than normal damage.

People falling over dead long after they stop taking damage...

Assault Rifle bullet sprays that look like shotguns...

People skipping frames...

People locks in place...

People who are invisible...

etc...

Lag is there, its always there no matter how good the game, but both UC games suffer from notorious lag... So, yeah its there and its one of those things that's more noticeable when you've played the game allot.[/QUOTE]

I also notice people tend to melee someone when they have already fallen over dead and also sometimes falling over is extremely slow.

I noticed most of the lag in uncharted 2 but uncharted 3 seems as bad or maybe worse. It does look like they would have matchmaking by region. If you see someone from japan or someone when MEX in there name there usually lagging. After the lag I've seen I know they must have took out the lag protection thing. I really think they should add it back but it shouldn't be as picky. It should just lock someone out with major lag.

Its a shame this game is full of lag. Lag really don't stop me from playing a game. Goldeneye 007 reloaded is way worse but I find it fun.

I have noticed something else far as Call Of Duty goes even if my net is sucking it doesn't lag no where near as bad as Uncharted 3 does. The netcode its self to Uncharted isn't that great as you've pointed out with your examples.

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I also notice people tend to melee someone when they have already fallen over dead and also sometimes falling over is extremely slow. [/quote]

Better to be safe than cocky considering all of the game issues...

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']I noticed most of the lag in uncharted 2 but uncharted 3 seems as bad or maybe worse. It does look like they would have matchmaking by region. If you see someone from japan or someone when MEX in there name there usually lagging. After the lag I've seen I know they must have took out the lag protection thing. I really think they should add it back but it shouldn't be as picky. It should just lock someone out with major lag.[/quote]

Sony has no requirements for connectivity so long as you can return enough packets you stay connected and in the game even if your internet is having a bad day... or just plain sucks. This is Sony's policy so there's not much any developer (and not certainly not one owned by Sony) can do in regards of locking people out. (If you're curious Xbox Live does.)

And I'm sure its what you meant but missed typed... There is no regional matchmaking. Its why you see the Mex, CHLE, FR, JPN, and a few others that lag really, really bad and cannot really get away from them... Granted, each room is different. So if you find a good room you should try and stay in it.

As for the netcode being crap... Yes, and no. Do I think their code is the best written? No... and they certainly should have done regional matchmaking or at least given the option but they have one huge (errr small?) problems that CoD doesn't... Player base.

They don't advertise it, at least in UC3, but after UC2 players started drying up they use to only have about 2000 connected players connected at one time. Period. Across all game modes. And that's not enough for a game to be healthy and lag free. (Note: There small player base is why they patched it and went to the number of players in the last 24 hours.)

And I suspect by now that they likely have about that many people now... Maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less.

There's just one other question I have and I know it sounds stupid but I tend to worry about it. I was reading about Sony's online policies and I know my internet sucks at times. I get worried someone would think I was using a lag switch in games and report me thus getting me banned from psn. Is that possible or do I worry for nothing? I do lag really bad sometimes

[quote name='Lost_In_Shadows']There's just one other question I have and I know it sounds stupid but I tend to worry about it. I was reading about Sony's online policies and I know my internet sucks at times. I get worried someone would think I was using a lag switch in games and report me thus getting me banned from psn. Is that possible or do I worry for nothing? I do lag really bad sometimes

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']I think you worry for nothing... Its very likely that your internet's bad days are better than the best days of other countries. :)

And lag switches do something very noticeable... and do it rather consistently. (While normal lag isn't very consistent... It spikes, drops off, etc.)[/QUOTE]

Sad part is... When my internet gets like that its consistent. According to my cable company its where so many people are on it at once but according to the tech's they never hear any issues with my area. Its always been like that since I've had it to a certain degree. Some nights are better than others. Sometimes you do a ping test and its fine but of the night around 8-11pm you might as well give up or play in lag. It doesn't do as bad as it use to did but I can tell its lagging. Speed test usually reads what my speed is lately which is very odd. It use to was all over the place when I was lagging. I'm pretty sure now its dropping packets and the ping is what gets all screwed up.

My internet is just 5mb sadly. Not amazing but when its stable its fine. When I use to lag like crazy the speed test would read 0.20mb and then suddenly 3mb. Then the next time 0.50mb. It was all over the place. My ping was even worse when it was doing that but that's the weird part lately. When I'm lagging lately I do a speed or ping test and the results aren't bad. Instead of reading 5mb it reads like 4.8mb and doesn't drop below that, but yet I get insane lag. Far as the ping it stutters at first and then reads fine >_<

After 11pm my internet is awesome and before 5pm its awesome but anytime from 5pm-11pm it can be total and pure shit. Sometimes its like good until 7 or 8pm and sometimes its complete shit from 5-11pm. Its during the so called peak hours but it shouldn't be as bad as what it does. :lol:

The way it does you would think someone else in my house is downloading extremely while I'm trying to game but that isn't the case I'm the only one that uses the internet here. There is one thing that bugs me but they claim it doesn't matter. When the guy ran the cable line he ran it from the house's next door line. At first he was like I could run you a whole new line then he was nah I'll run it from the house next door. So I get the crazy idea if there on it mine sucks but they assure me that isn't the case... Plus the woman that lives there is a little old lady which rarely uses it.

Monday,Wensday and Sunday are the worst days of all. Wensday and Sunday more so than Monday. It can be that way all day on Sunday but it usually isn't on Saturday at all. It does make me think its just where so many people get on it at one point but still it shouldn't that way unless my company sucks.......... Which by the name they do and there local. When they checked my line they looked like characters off of that show hee-haw I kid you not. I thought if that's the tech's I'm fucked.:rofl:

I didn't really enjoy this game. It looked good but it had alot of annoying problems which make it the worst in the series. I would probably like it better the second time through but yeah i just wasn't really impressed and glad i didnt buy.

So I actually told family I would be online this weekend to play this weekend... This was the first time in a real long time... Like 5 months.

So, yeah, no doubt that I was highly rusty in all but I cannot believe just how poor the game play for this game is anymore... I know besides the rust that its lag at play but its shocking just how much worse it is now... It was pretty bad to begin with.

Anyhow, I did get to see all three of the new maps and they were pretty cool... but not cool enough to stay around and play. I wasn't mad at all, still not, its just so bad that I don't find it worth playing.

yeah i need a new mp game bad un used to be that game for me but un3 is so horrible. ive got some hopes for max payne 3 but i really hope gtav will be that game whenever it comes out.

[quote name='lokizz']yeah i need a new mp game bad un used to be that game for me but un3 is so horrible. ive got some hopes for max payne 3 but i really hope gtav will be that game whenever it comes out.[/QUOTE]

I honestly never really gave much thought to MP3 in MP... but considering they want 29.99 for the season pass maybe it will be better than I thought it would be. :lol:

That said, I still won't be spending 30 dollars on an online pass... I'm pretty much done with doing that for any game.

true that ill wait to see some actual footage of the retail game posted by real gamers seems like mp in games nowdays always releases with major issues which require patching. i really hope gtav doesnt do the season pass bullshit.

bread's done
Back