Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

I got this from prizelogic

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your prizes are set to ship in the second wave which is scheduled to go out next week.

Thank you,
Customer Support

Hopefuly next week I hope.

I sent an email to [email protected] on Wednesday and didn't get a response, so yesterday I sent an email to [email protected] instead and got this response:

Bold and initialized for emphasis:
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. Per my response yesterday, your prizes are set to be shipped in the next wave that is scheduled to go out next week.

Thank you,
Customer Support
Interesting how I never got that first response, but good to hear prizes are still being shipped out!

[quote name='MICHAE2414']I sent an email to [email protected] on Wednesday and didn't get a response, so yesterday I sent an email to [email protected] instead and got this response:

Bold and initialized for emphasis:

Interesting how I never got that first response, but good to hear prizes are still being shipped out!
[/QUOTE]

Same thing I got.

Well next week I guess.

Hell 2 Free games I fine.

[quote name='xenozfan2']I still have not gotten an email back from either support or service. Should I be worried?[/QUOTE]

I as well have not received a reply, I'm starting to get pissed. A week ago today I sent my first email and my second email was yesterday.

I sent an e-mail last Thursday, got no response. Sent one today and got a response!

My prizes should be coming in the 2nd wave to be sent late next week.

[quote name='garrett007']Wow about an hour I typed my last message I got a response that states my prize will be in the next wave of shipments[/QUOTE]

Me too. This is good news.:bouncy:

So when will they reply to MY notes? I've sent at least 3 or 4 to the various addresses given and haven't heard back.

[quote name='Link2999']They usually respond within a few hours at [email protected][/QUOTE]

Son of a dammit... Off to compose another message. I've tried at least 3 already, how do we know which ones work and if they're ignoring us? *Checked my sent messages. So far one to each of the top 4 in the first post. The next step would be to call and leave messages even though I'm not home during most of the day.

Another day without confirmation or a reply. PL is quite lame when it comes to these contests. As I recall I had issues with their last game, think it was for Infamous 2. It's hard enough to 'win', but then you're still left in suspense because nobody will tell you if you actually won anything and will receive it.

[quote name='DP3']Another day without confirmation or a reply. PL is quite lame when it comes to these contests. As I recall I had issues with their last game, think it was for Infamous 2. It's hard enough to 'win', but then you're still left in suspense because nobody will tell you if you actually won anything and will receive it.[/QUOTE]

dude just be patient do you think youre the only person emailing them? they will reply when they can and in the end you will get what you won. granted i think they should have emailed out tracking info ( ups and usps) to all the winners once items got shipped but considering the size of the contest and im assuming they only have so many people on staff its going to take time. in the end itll get there and you can enjoy the disappointment that is u3 sp.

I don't know why some people get so antsy for their prizes, they're not trying to rip you off. If you won the game fairly then just sit back and you'll get a nice surprise. It's not like you lost anything in the first place, they can just not do this sweepstakes and you don't get anything but they were nice enough to giveaway some games so sit back and relax, it's not the end of the world.

[quote name='lokizz']dude just be patient do you think youre the only person emailing them? they will reply when they can and in the end you will get what you won. granted i think they should have emailed out tracking info ( ups and usps) to all the winners once items got shipped but considering the size of the contest and im assuming they only have so many people on staff its going to take time. in the end itll get there and you can enjoy the disappointment that is u3 sp.[/QUOTE]

Everyone else said they got a reply in a few hours. My problem is that the FB account is half fake as I only use it for a few contests. I would never have a personal page there. Second the Email I used isn't working right with FF so I've been forwarding my mail to AOL. So when I replied with the info they requested I made note of that so they don't mix things up. All I'm asking for is a confirmation. Like I said it took a while to confirm I won their fire drill last time, it's always so vague whether you ACTUALLY won. When people started receiving their items I had to ask, there was no indication of multiple 'waves' of prizes.
There's where it gets funny. UC is an excellent series. I finished the first two and bought the third during a B2G1. Still haven't played it yet due to the backlog. I won the CE which I'd like to keep. I also won the SE which I'd like to use for credit somewhere before the value goes way down. Finally the Amazon credit is always good to have. I enter very few contests and win even less. So if I'm promised a gift well I kinda want to ensure they don't gyp me.

Just picked my copy of UC3 SE from the post office. Thanks for everyone's help in getting it (Especially the OP for letting us know about the contest) :).

Another week, no answer to my notes and no prize in the mail. So, another mass mailer to all 4 addresses in hopes that THIS time something happens.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']when does the second wave start to ship out?[/QUOTE]
They stated late this week. So they will probably Ship Thursday or Friday with arrivals on Saturday to Mid-next week. That's assuming they actually ship them this week.

I emailed Prizelogic when the Amazon GC are gonna arrive and in what format, they replied:

Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry. The Amazon Gift Cards are arriving separately. They will be delivered as actual physical gift cards and should be arriving by the end of next week.

When did you send your note? I sent 4 this morning and you'd think at least one would reply. Someone may say give them time but how long should I wait? Sent other notes over the last 2 weeks with no reply. At least if the tracking trick worked then I would know something is coming.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I emailed Prizelogic when the Amazon GC are gonna arrive and in what format, they replied:[/QUOTE]
Kind of strange that they'd send them as actual, physical cards. If anything they should have just done it by e-mail.

[quote name='DP3']When did you send your note? I sent 4 this morning and you'd think at least one would reply. Someone may say give them time but how long should I wait? Sent other notes over the last 2 weeks with no reply. At least if the tracking trick worked then I would know something is coming.[/QUOTE]

I sent one last night, and I saw the reply today. I think they reply to messages from http://helpdesk2.prizelogic.com/NewIssue.aspx the fastest, since I've sent a bunch of emails they've never responded to, and whenever I file a ticket with that, I usually get a respone from PL within 48 hours

[quote name='soliunasm']Kind of strange that they'd send them as actual, physical cards. If anything they should have just done it by e-mail.[/QUOTE]

They will probably be signature required USPS, so people can't say they did not receive them. The reason the codes were emailed for DLC is because technically they have no real world value and are basically unlimted.

[quote name='bjaigorgor']what was the subject of the email so i dont accidentally delete it?[/QUOTE]

"PrizeLogic / Find the Ring sent you an Amazon.com Gift Card!"

I got it too. But only 1 $3 doller. I won all 18 Dollars of amazon.

I want my CE and SE versions of the game.

Im still waiting for PL to reply to my emails. On shipping of my prizes.

To the people getting more than one: are they coming in the same e-mail, or are you getting several e-mails with one in each?

It's possible I misremember and actually only won one. Just curious.

[quote name='GuyManDude']To the people getting more than one: are they coming in the same e-mail, or are you getting several e-mails with one in each?

It's possible I misremember and actually only won one. Just curious.[/QUOTE]

several emails

bread's done
Back