Uncharted 3 Find the Ring Facebook Promotion [AMAZON GCs EMAILED OUT]

I think they're sending them one at a time and then they just stack in people's emails. I won all of them, but have only received one.

I also haven't received any of the games yet. My two buddies that literally live next door and across the street each got both of their games last week.

my 2 bros and me got the gift cards the weird thing is that only 2 of us reply with address info so this doesnt have to do with the games they did it separately.Ps same address and got 2 collectors and 2 sc

Got all 6 of the gift cards via separate e-mails and my standard/collectors U3 games last week. Thank you OP for the contest. Also congrats to everyone and those who helped.

Those who haven't gotten their prizes yet, be patient. I really hope you guys end up getting them.

*confused* Ok so I check my mail today and found 6 notes with $3 Amazon credit each. Great. But as I've been complaining about for the last couple weeks I have NEVER received a single reply to the notes I've sent them, including the most recent sent to their support ticket address 2 days ago. These guys are horrible at getting back to people, I mean they couldn't have a 2 week backup. Are they ignoring me? Lol. Still it's a great sign that my Zon credit came, now if my copies of U3 would show up I'd be set. Too bad the GS trade in offer expired a few days ago. They'd have given me like $30 for my duplicate copy. Not sure if I should trade away the copy in the CE too though. I tend to play my games and not leave them sealed and there must be plenty of these out there that it wouldn't be extremely valuable if left sealed. Guess I'll worry about that when/if they arrive.

Got my GC in the email today. Looks like Prizelogic support guy didn't have a clue about what he was talking about. Anyways, enjoy the gift cards!

[quote name='Grammar Police']Same. Gonna sell dat for da moneyz.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna save mine, and sell it when I'm 80, and I'll be RIIIIIIIIIIICH :rofl:

Only qualified for 5 of the Amazon Gift cards, but they all arrived by email about 4 hours ago.

Hooray for no problems on getting my prizes (except that I had to play mail tag for those signature confirmations)!

Thanks to the OP for posting the contest, and thanks to everyone who helped identify winning locations! This was the very first time I have ever "won" anything from an online contest like this, and I'm happy that CAGs banded together to help each other out (I'm also glad that I was able to contribute at least several DLC locations! :D).

Got the four Amazon GCs I won and a reply back regarding my SE. Apparently, I was flagged as fraudlulent since my facebook name doesn't match my shipping name. They asked me to provide photo id to prove my identity and then they'll ship it. -_- So if any of you guys haven't received your game(s) yet, I'd send a complaint to customer service to ensure you weren't flagged as fraudulent.

[quote name='gtkilla']Got the four Amazon GCs I won and a reply back regarding my SE. Apparently, I was flagged as fraudlulent since my facebook name doesn't match my shipping name. They asked me to provide photo id to prove my identity and then they'll ship it. -_- So if any of you guys haven't received your game(s) yet, I'd send a complaint to customer service to ensure you weren't flagged as fraudulent.[/QUOTE]

Seriously? That sucks. I actually used 2 facebook accounts to play the game so that I could gift a couple of friends games, and used 2 different addresses. The facebook accounts were my own and the names on the accounts definitely didn't match the ones for the addresses I had the prizes shipped to. I know at least one of my friends got the copy of the SE, not sure about the other yet. I don't know what causes them to flag some people as fradulent, and others not.

[quote name='gtkilla']Got the four Amazon GCs I won and a reply back regarding my SE. Apparently, I was flagged as fraudlulent since my facebook name doesn't match my shipping name. They asked me to provide photo id to prove my identity and then they'll ship it. -_- So if any of you guys haven't received your game(s) yet, I'd send a complaint to customer service to ensure you weren't flagged as fraudulent.[/QUOTE]

They did the same to me. Thanks for posting this, cause I was just sitting around waiting for my games to show up and I had no idea that they hadn't even been shipped yet. I shot them an email and they responded back in about 10 min asking for proof of id. It's kinda stupid though cause the email address that I emailed my shipping info to them was the same login email for the facebook account I used. How much more proof do you need I am the same person?

I got an insert in my mailbox telling me to go the the post office of pick up my Regular version of U3.

Alteast I know I got them.

UPs just came and I got the CE version. And I need to go to post office to get the SE.

Thank you CAG for posting the locations.

Just got my SE game via USPS. The UPC is slashed all the way to the box, and the box is badly damaged. I think it was probably stepped on, luckily the disc is alright. :)

[quote name='TheJLC']Just got my SE game via USPS. The UPC is slashed all the way to the box, and the box is badly damaged. I think it was probably stepped on, luckily the disc is alright. :)[/QUOTE]

Ha, mine was the same. The plastic on the actual case was cut so bad that it was just flopping around once I removed the thin wrap. I'll just switch it out later today.

just got my 5 pound box of im assuming the CE and SE versions of U3. signature was required. i am so happy, thanks to Mr.Piggles and all of u cags. I will be doing a unboxing vid on youtube and doin shoutouts on twitter later. See ya guys!!

I was hoping I would get the CE and Amazon gift cards that I won, but it looks like I'm out of luck. Lame.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']I will be doing a unboxing vid on youtube[/QUOTE]
Why?

For the people that were on wave 2: Did they e-mail any sort of tracking numbers? I have not received anything yet except a reply on that I am in wave 2.

[quote name='NDarkness']For the people that were on wave 2: Did they e-mail any sort of tracking numbers? I have not received anything yet except a reply on that I am in wave 2.[/QUOTE]

I dident get anything. Only a message last week saying im Wave 2 also.

no tracking number but UPS did ring the bell around noon and signature is required. i only got the ce so far but its still awesome. time to sell it now

Got my SE today, USPS first-class bubble mailer, signature required, and barcode slashed on the back. Looks like I'm indeed part of the second wave of shipments. My Amazon GCs came via email yesterday, so I'm all set! Thanks OP and to everyone that helped track down the locations when the contest was going on! Hope everyone else waiting for prizes gets theirs soon.

Got in my SE this afternoon. Still waiting on my CE which, since it's apparently shipped by UPS, I probably will not receive it today but Monday.

just got my se today!! barcode is also slashed. does anyone know how much credit Gamestop gives u for the collectors edition and the standard one?

bread's done
Back