Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $10.99 Free Shipping Buy.com

[quote name='sunghost']Exactly what I was thinking. This is a must have game for the PS3, I'm really surprised that there are people in this thread that have finished UC2 but haven't played through UC1 yet..[/QUOTE]

I'm one of those people. I hated the UC1 demo, but loved the UC2 beta and demos and got the PS3 pack that came with UC2 (2nd PS3). I will get around to UC1 one of these days.

This made the front page of slickdeals, so I'm not surprised that it sold out quickly. Here's hoping that it comes back in stock, although I'm not holding my breath.

[quote name='Video-Gamer']I heard that playing Uncharted 1 or 2 will regrow new hair follicles in a bald man's head.[/QUOTE]

That's a vicious rumor. I'll testify under oath that playing 1 & 2 won't regrow hair.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']That's a vicious rumor. I'll testify under oath that playing 1 & 2 won't regrow hair.[/QUOTE]

You have to believe that you are drake while playing and visualize that you have his hair it and it will regrow your hair...

bread's done
Back