*UNhidden Sale?* B1G1 40% off @ Amazon

yabber

CAG Veteran
EDIT: deal finally unhidden by Amazon 7 hrs later. 581 qualifying games. Link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...-042&tag=cheapassgam08-20&camp=19795652723819

Original post:

Credit to the OP (not me) for finding this. Basically, there's a sale but there is no master list that I can find.

If a game qualifies, you should see this on the game page:

"Special Offers and Product Promotions

Save 40% on 1 Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)"

Even for a specific game, the promo may only apply for a certain platform.

Some games that qualify:

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten

Final Fantasy XIII
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Mario Kart 7
Hasbro Family Game Night 3

Wheel of Fortune

The Oregon Trail: 40th Anniversary Edition
Carnival Games
WWE '12
Nickelodeon Dance
Mario Sports Mix
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Hasbro Family Game Night 1 and 2 Bundle

NBA 2K12
Wii Play Motion with Black Wii Remote Plus
Punch-Out!
Mario Super Sluggers

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Mario Strikers Charged
Fortune Street
Standard Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 3

Halo 3 ODST

Fable The Lost Chapters
NCAA Football 12
The Orange Box
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Fallout New Vegas
Left 4 Dead 2

Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga

The King of Fighters XIII
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
Mass Effect 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops (NDS)
Cars 2 (3DS)
Cave Story 3D
Mario Sports Mix

Sorry, too many to link separately!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JP73']Picked up Wii Fishing Resort and Oregon Trail for 32 bucks[/QUOTE]

I actually bought Fishing Resort yesterday at GS. Very fun game and not typical Wii shovelware despite budget pricing.

Just found out my friend picked me and himself up copies of Rogue Warrior, really pumped to try that out since I love Mickey Rourke.

[quote name='Jhriad']They inflated those prices prior to this deal so in lots of cases you're not saving any money compared to what prices were yesterday.[/QUOTE]

This. What a buncha bullshit Amazon, I'm very disappointed in you.

Thinking about grabbing Resistance dual shock bundle plus uncharted bundle. Would be $85 for 4 games and a controller. Is this a good deal?

[quote name='linkbear']Thinking about grabbing Resistance dual shock bundle plus uncharted bundle. Would be $85 for 4 games and a controller. Is this a good deal?[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's decent. If you break it down as $25 Per Bundle and $35 for the Dualshock 3 it doesn't seem too bad.

[quote name='dagame92']I got it during a gold box for $10 on Black Friday last year.[/QUOTE]

True, I don't think this covers Gold Box prices. This should cover Amazon's "normal" price over the timeframe though. I don't recall if there was a lightning deal on it or anything, but the point is that the game isn't just usually hanging at a low price. Even $10 for Gold Box is a very discounted price, what was the normal price it showed at the time?

Needed a new dual shock so got Resistance Bundle & Devil Survivor 3DS. Don't have a system yet, but figure I will by the time Phoenix Wright/Layton makes it over.

This could quite possibly be the worst Amazon sale EVER, actually this could be the worst "sale" ever anywhere!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I caved and got MK 7 and Devil Survivor Overclocked. Not the best deal, but I rationalized it since Mario Kart is a huge seller there won't be many sales for it cause Nintendo can get away with not dropping the price for it, and Over Clocked has become hard to find at the moment.

bread's done
Back