UNOFFICIAL Game Rush Trade in Value of games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgb0607

CAG Veteran
I figured we should have a thread for this as there seems to be some prices scattered around this site.

Here's what I got for some Xbox games on 6/20:

Mechassualt - $8
Blood Wake - $7
Time Splitters - $8
GTA 3/4 - $25
Indiana Jones- $3
Freedom Fighters- $8
Armed and Dang - $12
Riddick- $35

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='EnderBui']I read from a post on another thread that someone pre-ordered a DS from a GameRush 100 Miles away from him. My question is " You can't transfer credit to different gamerush stores?" They gave me a Value Card with the credit on it but I'm asking to make sure.[/quote]

Just buy a gift card with credit and you can use that nationally. If that helps at all.

How much does FF: Crystal Chronicles get? Along with ESPN NBA 2K4 and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance?

Also, the extra 5 dollar deal is gone, right?[/quote]

i think when i traded in baldur gat a couple weeks ago i got 7 or 8. might be the same.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='EnderBui']I read from a post on another thread that someone pre-ordered a DS from a GameRush 100 Miles away from him. My question is " You can't transfer credit to different gamerush stores?" They gave me a Value Card with the credit on it but I'm asking to make sure.[/quote]

Just buy a gift card with credit and you can use that nationally. If that helps at all.

How much does FF: Crystal Chronicles get? Along with ESPN NBA 2K4 and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance?

Also, the extra 5 dollar deal is gone, right?[/quote]

FF:CC is down to $22 now (from $25), and I believe your basketball game won't fetch more than $2.

RPg maker 2 is going for 25 Bucks here in florida. If anyone can find some cheap copies of it please post it here or pm me.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='Pope On A Rope'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']How much could I get for the games in my tradelist?

Fantavision(PS2)
NBA Showtime(DC)
NBA 2K1(DC)
NBA Hoops(DC)
Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue Version(GBA)

Are there any trade-in that I could use these games for? Or if I add a couple of games?[/quote]
Here are my best guesses (I trade quite often at GameRush), again, not confirmed:
Fantavision - $1.50
NBA DC Games - $1.50 absolute max each
Another user posted the actual price of Mega Man.
IMHO, I would recommend using those games towards the trade 3, get one for $10 since they probably aren't worth much apiece.[/quote]

Does the Trade 3 get 1 for $10 deal include DC or GBA games?[/quote]

Can anyone answer this question?

[quote name='andrew333']gba yes
dc no
i believe[/quote]

Okay, thanks, I'll probably stop by CC and pick up a cheap GBA, PS2, GC game to throw in there.

[quote name='Engineer_J']same deal on forza motorsport too, for sure the trade on GC, PS2, X-Box, and GBA, maybe PS1, not DC for sure[/quote]

Any PS2 games? I might be buying an Xbox with christmas money, but don't really want any upcoming Xbox games.

[quote name='RandyTsai']Has anyone seen a used copy of halo 2 yet?[/quote]

yes, traded my extra LE copy in too, for $45 I couldn't resist, seen a few GTA's also

[quote name='Engineer_J'][quote name='RandyTsai']Has anyone seen a used copy of halo 2 yet?[/quote]

yes, traded my extra LE copy in too, for $45 I couldn't resist, seen a few GTA's also[/quote]

Nice, I hope the store I shop at has some used copies. If they do i'll grab it with the trade 3 used in and get 1 used for $10.

damn it. now they only give 5 bucks for space channel-1 and 1.50 for space channel-2. i finally found a copy, and they lowered the trade in price :(

went today and got the following
blowout (ps2) - 3
nfl fever 03 (xbox) - 1.50
nba 2k3 (ps2) - 1.50
madden 03 (xbox) - 1.50
ninja gaiden (xbox) - 25
tiger woods 05 (xbox) - 35

used the last of all my coupons and got spiderman 2 for a buck

[quote name='Engineer_J'][quote name='RandyTsai']Has anyone seen a used copy of halo 2 yet?[/quote]

yes, traded my extra LE copy in too, for $45 I couldn't resist, seen a few GTA's also[/quote]

Since you are in the Dallas area, would you mind telling which store you see the GTA and the Halo 2.

Thanks

Traded in these today:

Xbox Stake fortune fighters (from the CC $5 sale!) : $7
Xbox Nascar Thunder 2002 : $3
PS2 Dark Angel (Jessica Alba, not the Vampire game) : $3

And picked up MK Deception Xbox for $10 with the trade-in 3 deal. Not too shabby.

i saw two pre-owned of Halo 2, the one i bought and the one the person who was 3 feet in front of me grabbed, she got the LE, i got squadooshed

Since that new trade in 3 get any PO for 10$ started most of the stores around htere has been wiped cleaner than a babies' ass. Oh yeah and i traded these in: Spiderman (ps2)=8$,Counter-strike (xbox) = 8$,Fable (xbox)=35$;ended up with 51$ in credit got Halo 2 for 10$ traded it back at another store for 35$(the LE is worth 45$) and got MGS3: Snake Eater. If only i had Metroid Prime 2. ARgHh!

How much is Star Wars Battlefront going for these days? (XBOX)

It basically sits on my shelf crying now since I picked up Halo2 and Ghost Recon 2.

It was an average game at best anyways.

*EDIT*
What about:
Blinx 2
Sudeki
Kingdom Under Fire

Outrun

Just curious.....thanks

EDIT since I've been told

I asked a regular Blockbuster store about Kingdom Under Fire last week and the person told me $22 and I believe Sudeki's trade in has dropped to somewhere between $10-$15...

[quote name='jntznjamz']Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox) got me $35 yesterday[/quote]

Thanks...I was hoping that. I have 2 other crap games I want to trade in also, maybe I'll trade 3 and get a PO for $10 since it will essentially be free after my trade-in value (hopefuly they have something GOOD...they NEVER seem to have new releases at my GameRush for PreOwned)

a new deal from their website is

great gifts for gamers: get ten dollars off and a free rental when you buy the featured game of the week.

not too bad. havent tried this at my gamerush yet, so dont know what the restrictions are and i dont know about how ymmv.

R Type Final will get you $16 in trade. You can pick this up at toys r us right now for $10 (with the $5 off any $19.99 game). The cool thing was that I bought a play kitchen for my niece last week that was $80 and I got a free $10 gift card for the purchase. I used that to get R Type, so in the end it cost me .55 cents. nice.

[quote name='Pope On A Rope']Mario Kart Super Circuit - $12
Yoshi's Island Advance: $2
Kirby's Adventure Advance (forgot the actual name, it's the NES remake): $2[/quote]

There's a Kirby NES remake on the GBA? :whistle2:s

[quote name='videogamejunkie']website says you can only trade in 3 for $10 deal once per day. Anyone have any experience with this?[/quote]

Yes, thank God I have two GR's near me :)

[quote name='Gojtron']Whoa, this 5 off 19.99 at TRU, any coupon required? I actually want RType Final for myself.[/quote]

No coupon needed. It's a great deal, but you can't combine green tags (50% off) and the $5 off deal.

I was able to get Halo 2 Limited Edition today! However, I think I may have been put on the blacklist. This is the first time I traded in at this particular blockbuster. The first thing the manager did was called some customer service and read them my membership number. Does anybody know what's that for? Next, she read the list of games that I wanted to trade in (the games were brought at another blockbuster 3 days ago). The trade went ok, but it just feels weird.

Have this ever happened to anyone before?

[quote name='Trakan']

GameCrazy will beat any other store's trade-in value.[/quote]

YMMV - YOU try fetching $27 at game crazy for an $8 NBA 2K4 XBX when matching with an FYE slip... (as well as every other ridiculously overpriced game value of FYE)

anyway... thats for another topic....

[quote name='spin03'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='USAUSAUSA']Anybody know what Madden 2005 gets now with the price drop?[/quote]

www.yellowpages.com[/quote]

to make your life easier, it is 16 as of 4 days ago[/quote]
Thanks man.

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='Pope On A Rope']Mario Kart Super Circuit - $12
Yoshi's Island Advance: $2
Kirby's Adventure Advance (forgot the actual name, it's the NES remake): $2[/quote]

There's a Kirby NES remake on the GBA? :whistle2:s[/quote]
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland . Forgot the title at the time of the post, it's the exact same game as on the NES but with improved graphics and new sound/music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back