**UnoMania II** - ALDRYDD IS UNOMANIA II CHAMPION

My group had this EXACT same problem in the last tourney...for some unknown reason, the game would not let me connect to one of the other players in my group (even though a third player could connect to the both of us separately).

MS needs to fix this Sugar-Honey-Ice-Tea, as it can seriously throw a wrench into any potential uno tourneys (and who knows what other games this glitch might exist in). :(

[quote name='Ugamer_X']It's your fuckin' routers if you have 'em. Just connect to XBL straight through your modem and the games should run just fine.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about that? Most people seem to have no problems connecting to other games, it's just Uno.

Group 15 sending pm, I'm going to be gone from wed-fri so if you guys could lets go, we've had three people online a couple of times now

[quote name='thamaster24']Group 15 sending pm, I'm going to be gone from wed-fri so if you guys could lets go, we've had three people online a couple of times now[/QUOTE]
I can play whenever this week, so let me know when and I'll be there with bells on.

GAME 3
Murcielago77 PST
jakescape53 - jakescape PST
ImmortalfWd - Immortal fWd PST
I AM WILLIAM H. MACY - Bobbin37 MTN

Any chance we can get this game done sometime today on the 4th?

i should be available to play. william h macy sent me (all of us?) a pm saying he was out of the country and to play without him. We'll have to see about jakescape

[quote name='Stuka']The 35th Anniversary card can burn in hell!

Good luck zewone. :)[/quote]

Whoever thought of this deck should be put in a cage with Richard Simmons and taught a lesson... seriously how many cards do you have to draw before you can get a 3 or 5?

Better rules this time around KaneRobot it was lots of fun.

toper beat the crap out of us (game 5)

Good Luck in the next round(s) toper!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Better rules this time around KaneRobot it was lots of fun.

Good Luck in the next round(s) toper![/QUOTE]
Still the best rules IMHO (uses more skill then the luck of the draw (But it is still UNO and has a lot of luck of the draw)) are:

Game Mode: STANDARD UNO
Scoring Type: 250+
Penalties: Progresive
Draw Type: Draw one and play (Running score, lowest points wins)
Forced Play: OFF
Bluffing: ON
Call UNO: ON

Thanks for the tourney KaneBot

IM starting to get annoyed now

GAME 7
H-Town Info - aznplaya4lif3
arthurtracy - Jason n Shanan CST
aldrydd - John Emton EST
Shoagie

arthurtracy hasnt accepted my friend request and i sent it the day after it was posted...ive seen the other 3 of us all on at the same time quite a few times, so i dont know whats up.

Personally, Shoagie, I'm waiting for some PMs from H-Town and arthurtracy... I've been checking daily for some sign. As I said in my PM, I'm good almost any night after around 7pm EST.

What a close game :eek:
Those 35 Anniversary cards can really screw you over.
Came down to the 5th game, all of us with 1 win, and I barely won :)
Good game!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Better rules this time around KaneRobot it was lots of fun.

Good Luck in the next round(s) toper![/QUOTE]

Good game to everyone in my group...I'm just happy that I was actually able to PLAY a game (had to volunteer to drop out of the last tourney because of the stupid connection issues).

To everyone in my group --

I'm really sorry but I have to drop out. All week long we've been in and out of the vet taking care of a sick ferret of mine. Today we had to euthanise her, and it's been pretty rough on my family on top of the lack of sleep.

I'm really sorry. I'm ok with everyone going on without me. Thanks for understanding.

- Travis / Cth

Salright, we were wondering what happened (as you were on an hour before we started)

For Game 8 Kennistond/dmackin01 was the winner

Congrats to him, I just hope for everyone elses sake, the rules get changed for future matches (as those were some of the worst rules ive yet to play).

[quote name='Cth']To everyone in my group --

I'm really sorry but I have to drop out. All week long we've been in and out of the vet taking care of a sick ferret of mine. Today we had to euthanise her, and it's been pretty rough on my family on top of the lack of sleep.

I'm really sorry. I'm ok with everyone going on without me. Thanks for understanding.

- Travis / Cth[/QUOTE]
Best wishes.

[quote name='aldrydd']Personally, Shoagie, I'm waiting for some PMs from H-Town and arthurtracy... I've been checking daily for some sign. As I said in my PM, I'm good almost any night after around 7pm EST.[/QUOTE]

im wondering if we will get this to actually happen =/

[quote name='TheRock88']So are we on for tonight at 10 pm?[/QUOTE]
I'm game, but if these other two cats don't show up I'm going to request some replacements or theRock and I will just play against each other.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I'm game, but if these other two cats don't show up I'm going to request some replacements or theRock and I will just play against each other.[/quote]

I asked ChazyChaz and she said that she will probably show up. So it looks like Disturbed Azn is the only one who might not show up.

[quote name='TheRock88']I asked ChazyChaz and she said that she will probably show up. So it looks like Disturbed Azn is the only one who might not show up.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with disturbed azn...had him in a group for a previous tourney, and we had a HELLUVA time trying to coordinate with him. :(

[quote name='TheRock88']I asked ChazyChaz and she said that she will probably show up. So it looks like Disturbed Azn is the only one who might not show up.[/quote]

I showed up and won. Awesome game guys. Thanks again KaneRobot and CheapyD for hooking it up!

I didn't want it to come to this but frankly it sickens me to see this type of behavior in UNO games, especially in an official CAG tournament. ChazyChaz won, but she was obviously using wall hacks and aimbots during the entire match. I got through the first hand alright because of my 1337 mouse and keyboard skills but then came the worst part. She fucking standbyed us which was complete bullshit. The game went to a "connection error" screen and when it came back all of my cards were still there and hers were all gone.

I think we should revoke her victory and have a rematch, this time no zerg rush 10 mins.

I don't think I can ever look at UNO the same way again.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I didn't want it to come to this but frankly it sickens me to see this type of behavior in UNO games, especially in an official CAG tournament. ChazyChaz won, but she was obviously using wall hacks and aimbots during the entire match. I got through the first hand alright because of my 1337 mouse and keyboard skills but then came the worst part. She fucking standbyed us which was complete bullshit. The game went to a "connection error" screen and when it came back all of my cards were still there and hers were all gone.

I think we should revoke her victory and have a rematch, this time no zerg rush 10 mins.

I don't think I can ever look at UNO the same way again.[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I didn't want it to come to this but frankly it sickens me to see this type of behavior in UNO games, especially in an official CAG tournament. ChazyChaz won, but she was obviously using wall hacks and aimbots during the entire match. I got through the first hand alright because of my 1337 mouse and keyboard skills but then came the worst part. She fucking standbyed us which was complete bullshit. The game went to a "connection error" screen and when it came back all of my cards were still there and hers were all gone.

I don't think I can ever look at UNO the same way again.[/quote]

OMG! Teh hAx0rz!!!!

:applause:

[quote name='controlcommerce']Very good game guys! Thank you Tha Xecutioner, danked and seebelow.[/QUOTE]
Agreed, great game guys. I should have known to keep it on red. ;) Good luck in the next round, controlcommerce!

I just read the rules and was wondering is two wins actually making games longer for you guys or quicker? It seems like when I play to 250 it takes at least two wins and to 350 or 500 its takes a bit more than that. Are the rules going to be the same for the second round?

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I just read the rules and was wondering is two wins actually making games longer for you guys or quicker? It seems like when I play to 250 it takes at least two wins and to 350 or 500 its takes a bit more than that. Are the rules going to be the same for the second round?[/QUOTE]
There are no points.

bread's done
Back