Update 3/6- Last 3 Packages will be shipped this weekend. Will post tracking numbers

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Actually the thing with me is I forgot to include something with a trade that was finalized. I got everything owed to me. He just recently contacted me about shipping it cuz he changed his address. Then I come upon this thread and I decided to hold said item hostage until he rights everything that is going on in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Maybe my stuff is being held hostage? :whistle2:k

Perhaps a vendetta of some kind? :booty:

[quote name='dv8mad']Maybe my stuff is being held hostage? :whistle2:k

Perhaps a vendetta of some kind? :booty:[/QUOTE]
I think he's being held hostage and you guy's winnings are his ransom for his freedom.
I hope he makes it right to all you guys. Majority of you guys I recognized for hosting great lowballs and it sucks that you guys had to deal with this.

I feel bad for everyone involved in this, but have you guys considered just going old school and telling on him? I mean the dude has his Dad listed on his Facebook page. What's a worse feeling than a bunch of people telling your Dad you're a crook?

[quote name='UberSwiss']I feel bad for everyone involved in this, but have you guys considered just going old school and telling on him? I mean the dude has his Dad listed on his Facebook page. What's a worse feeling than a bunch of people telling your Dad you're a crook?[/QUOTE]
That would be pure win.

Where's this turd live? Maybe someone lives close enough to him to check into matters firsthand? ;)

Still waiting for either my game to arrive or my money back. This is my second bad experience here on CAG which makes me wary of trading again on this site.

[quote name='dv8mad']Mods don't often act as police officers and troll for negative situations. It's probably that no one has reported anything as of yet.

adriley is certainly disappointing me in his action or lack thereof.[/QUOTE]

I did, but nothing was done.

Ok. So hopefully within 2 weeks I can have everyone all paid back.
I will update the OP with what I owe.
Again I am very sorry for this happening and Hope i can get this all fixed and show that Im not all a bad person.
Just fell on bad times and screwed up really Bad.

i am very sorry to hear about your problems and hope your problems go away and am also sorry from CAG how people care more about cheap items then a Cag member this site should be more like a big family then a site were you can find cheap games and other stuff when you get back on your feet i will deal with you again and i will bid in your lowballz again too

[quote name='backseatdog']^ Yeah that was pretty bad. The worst for me is the one where a guy ran one claiming he would donate the proceeds to some charity, I think Child's Play. He asked people to donate games for the charity. I thought it was a great idea with a great cause. I shipped him about $200+ worth in games and so did many other generous folks.

IIRC, he took everything and ran with it. My vote for worst lowball goes to him.[/QUOTE]

This one?

The reason I dont have all the items because my ex roommate I found out was a druggie and started stealing my stuff but couldn't do anything as I was paying month to month rent with no lease and could not afford to move since I had no job,

[quote name='adriley313']The reason I dont have all the items because my ex roommate I found out was a druggie and started stealing my stuff but couldn't do anything as I was paying month to month rent with no lease and could not afford to move since I had no job,[/QUOTE]

Solution:

Beat the fuck out of him (legality varies by state) however in PA, force may be used in order to reclaim property.....

I'm just... Befuddled by this, to be honest. Your roommate was stealing stuff from you, and yet you didn't find a way to catch him in the act and press charges? You didn't hide items that other people have given you the money for, and then he, knowing the value of games and such, took them and sold them? And how many times did you smash him in the face with a Pokedex to make him see the error of his ways?

Well, once I found out what happened I moved all my good stuff to my friends house but he had already stolen most of the lowball stuff and my stuff. You can't press charges or sue someone that always locked up. I finally moved out and the morning I left he was getting locked up again and I told the cops just throw away the keys. I went to check his room and all my stuff was gone but it looked like a druggies room.

Yes I handled the situation bad and could have prevented it maybe but What happened happened and Im trying to fix it from here.

PS Im not a fighter, dude it stalked and scared the shot out of me.

[quote name='adriley313']Well, once I found out what happened I moved all my good stuff to my friends house but he had already stolen most of the lowball stuff and my stuff. You can't press charges or sue someone that always locked up. I finally moved out and the morning I left he was getting locked up again and I told the cops just throw away the keys. I went to check his room and all my stuff was gone but it looked like a druggies room.

Yes I handled the situation bad and could have prevented it maybe but What happened happened and Im trying to fix it from here.

PS Im not a fighter, dude it stalked and scared the shot out of me.[/QUOTE]

ok I am confused. so you are saying that your druggie room mate stole alot of your stuff, including the remaining lowball items? was this before or after you lost your wallet/had it stolen at the store? and why not just come out as soon as you could saying the packages got stolen and you would refund as soon as possible? I don't get it, and I am not trying to rag on ya for having hard times. but surely you could have found a way to let these people know that their items were gone rather then occasionally pop up and say the items will be shipped out.

and you most certainly CAN press charges against someone who is in and out of jail. the process of paying back what they owe is called restitution. even if you couldn't prove that he had taken all your stuff, making a police report would have worked in your interest if in fact those items showed up at a pawn shop for example (went throught his shit in august and the police who I talked to just last month said the case is still under investigation), which it seems you are eluding to have done.

look, shit happens. to everyone, and most time of time when it hits hard it hits bad as well. I hope that you can resolve it the way it needs to be resolved. so good luck with that one.

[quote name='adriley313']Well, once I found out what happened I moved all my good stuff to my friends house but he had already stolen most of the lowball stuff and my stuff. You can't press charges or sue someone that always locked up. I finally moved out and the morning I left he was getting locked up again and I told the cops just throw away the keys. I went to check his room and all my stuff was gone but it looked like a druggies room.

PS Im not a fighter, dude it stalked and scared the shot out of me.[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a somethingawful psyduck emoticon on this forum, I don't even know.

I am mostly in the I am thinking this story is a bit incredulous but as long as I get my money back IDC.

I do not like how he lied and posted shipped to my status when he obviously did not ship it.

Thats dishonest.

Erm...is it a bad thing I *COMPLETELY* forgot about this? Meh...it's $6...if I get it back, great (I can use it...my favorite beef sandwiches at a local sandwich shop are $6 each :p ).

[quote name='Lockescythe']I am mostly in the I am thinking this story is a bit incredulous but as long as I get my money back IDC.

I do not like how he lied and posted shipped to my status when he obviously did not ship it.

Thats dishonest.[/QUOTE]

How do u know if he was going to ship out your stuff but is roommate take the stuff and sold it

Send PM to all payments I need to send PP too.
Please message be back so once the money clears into my PP i can start paying people back.

Has everyone been issued a refund? If so adriley, PM me and I will send you the game I need to send. I just wanted to make sure everyone was taken care of first.

[quote name='backseatdog']^ Yeah that was pretty bad. The worst for me is the one where a guy ran one claiming he would donate the proceeds to some charity, I think Child's Play. He asked people to donate games for the charity. I thought it was a great idea with a great cause. I shipped him about $200+ worth in games and so did many other generous folks.

IIRC, he took everything and ran with it. My vote for worst lowball goes to him.[/QUOTE]

I remember that. I was participating that year so I wasn't too concerned about winning his raffles, but it was sad to see that happen to people who donate for that alone.

I feel like I bought from adriley long ago with no issues. Crazy to read all of this going down..

EDIT: nevermind just checked the link posted to it. That was even WORSE than what I was thinking of...

Last edited by a moderator:
Where it's only been a few days, I'd send him an update with the situation and then give him a few days to respond and take it from there. Just try to be honest and upfront till it's settled whatever way

I contacted him about a getting a refund and he said he had my games if I still wanted them. That was a month ago, when he updated this thread. I have not seen anything either way. I've had unfortunate luck with this lowball.

Nice... Hasn't updated this since 1/18... Hasn't sent out everyone's game or refund, etc. BUT, has time/money for...

[quote name='adriley313']In for one.
Been waiting for it to drop this low again.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adriley313']Ordered one copy yesterday as I did not want to share a copy.
Got a shipping confirm yesterday a couple hours after I ordered it.
Chose the 2-3 days shipping as I'm moving this weekend.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adriley313']None in stock or I'd buy one in a heartbeat and sell the Move stuff.
Want it to play Ni No Kuni.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adriley313']H:
Pokemon Black 2
DSi- baby blue

W: PP, 3DS games[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adriley313']Will check out today. Who can say no to cheap PSP games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adriley313']Got the 3DS and DS games from Best Buy. Had to have one picked up near my friend, Kid Icarus since they didn't have any near me. And picked up Paper Mario on Amazon since BB sold out.

Funny when I went into Best Buy to pick up Layton and Pokemon Black 2, i wanted to get a Pokemon White to for my friend and they were sold out of all the games that were on sale except Darksiders 2. But then found a White 2 that someone stashed behind the a Style Savvy game. Pays to check other games.
Can't wait to try them out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adriley313']Anyone know how much to ship? May gift one to a friend.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='adriley313']Picked up Professor Layton, Pokemon Black 2 and Kid Icarus.
Buying 3 games for the price of one is a steal.[/QUOTE]

Yes, a steal alright... :roll:

this guy is still an active user, yet when I complain about something in a thread that post is deleted within a day....sometimes things just dont make sense

I've been checking this thread now and then, my bullshit meter has gone off the scale. I would suggest anybody who has not gotten a complete refund file fraud charges with the police since I'm assuming it's way past the timeframe to do so with Paypal. And if anyone mailed him something file mail fraud charges. He should be restricted from doing anything on this site (especially buying, selling or trading) except for posting in this thread and then permabanned from anything to do with money or product changing hands between him or another member at the least.

[quote name='sdragon']Nice... Hasn't updated this since 1/18... Hasn't sent out everyone's game or refund, etc. BUT, has time/money for...

Yes, a steal alright... :roll:[/QUOTE]

How is he not at least under trading time out, if not trading / perma ban.

Some people may have been refunded / received their items, while others have not, also the fact of the time period involved, even after paying everyone back either through refund or receiving their items. He still "borrowed" money off everyone without consent and without paying interest.

Ok, nate nanjo and sm04as will be shipped this week. Sorry for delay thought I had shipped them out. They are all boxed up and ready to go.
sm04as, just PM for address.

and sdragon, I will still ship your stuff but FYI i refunded your stuff a long time ago and you still left me a negative feedback. Yet I'm sending you the movies. I need your address as I don't have it anymore.

I only need to ship out 3 more packages.
209chromatic- You never responded whether you wanted a refund or your packaged shipped to you.

adriley313 - I left a negative because the way you handled everything, even now. I may have been left waiting like everyone else had I not filed with paypal as early as I did.

I don't need you to send me anything. Just send the games or refund the money of everyone you do owe.

[quote name='adriley313']Ok, nate nanjo and sm04as will be shipped this week. Sorry for delay thought I had shipped them out. They are all boxed up and ready to go.
sm04as, just PM for address.

and sdragon, I will still ship your stuff but FYI i refunded your stuff a long time ago and you still left me a negative feedback. Yet I'm sending you the movies. I need your address as I don't have it anymore.

I only need to ship out 3 more packages.
209chromatic- You never responded whether you wanted a refund or your packaged shipped to you.[/QUOTE]

If you refunded him don't send him the movies.

[quote name='Mako1215']If you refunded him don't send him the movies.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't asking him to do both. He only refunded because he had no choice (I filed with Paypal) when 3 or 4 weeks had past and no items had come.

I didn't want a refund however. I wanted the movies, particularly Step Up in 3D. I still have yet to see this movie, but I'll buy it eventually. adriley313 out of good faith was going to still send the movies anyway, even after I had already been refunded, but I heard about that quite some time ago.

I don't want the movies. I want the buyers refunded or their games/movies/whatever shipped to them. Nothing adds up here, and I don't know why a mod hasn't intervened sooner. I suggest to everyone waiting for a refund or an item, to contact a mod.

I don't understand how he can "forget" to ship this stuff out. I also don't think he should be allowed to trade on here, but that is my opinion. I was a friend, I thought of adriley313, and went through with this group lowball, that was a total disaster. I did what I could to save it, and keep track of bids near the end. I stood up for adriley313, until one too many things didn't add up, and one too many people did not receive what they paid for.

How many people are still waiting on something, that either A) forgot about it or B) just let it slide...

lol.... When did this end in September or August?

[quote name='sdragon']How many people are still waiting on something, that either A) forgot about it or B) just let it slide...[/QUOTE]

I think he was counting on both happening.

I still have yet to receive my games. This is complete bull on his part. I PM'ed about my games and never got a reply. Seriously should be banned from the trading forums. I was looking forward to my games too!

I only need to ship out 3 packages and never heard back from one person.
VideoGameCollector17- I never received any money from you and a few other people after I sent PM's so I assumed you didn't want it.

After I finish this I probably wont ever have a lowball or activatly trade either.
Yes I screwed this lowball into the groud.
Will be shipping the few things I have left to people this week.
Again sorry how I handled this.

bread's done
Back