Updated 6/9 LIVE AGAIN:Nintendo Wii U 32gb mario & Luigi bundle [email protected]@Ebay

Dang, I was hoping to be able to trade it in. Guess I'll have to try CL or eBay.

I guess I'll have to check out a mom and pop store to trade it in, but was hoping I could take advantage of some of the trade in promotions that are going around at the retail stores.

Oh well. Thanks for the help you two!
Well if it's still unopened, you could probably get a little more for it online than at any store.

I was tempted to get this but I am really happy with the wind waker bundle.  I got the last 1 at my gaymestop but they have since restocked it.  I am enjoying the windwaker a lot more than my original playthrough. 

gahhhh, torn. Sounds like a really good deal compared to the mario kart 8 bundle
well just look at the math:

Mario Kart 8 Bundle $329.99 + Tax

• 32gb system
  • Mario Mote $39.99 ARV
  • Mario wheel $11.99
  • Mario Kart 8 game $59.99
  • Free Game from Mario kart 8 using code to register the club Nintendo point
So with that bundle you get 2 games and a wii mote and wheel and system.

----------------------------

Mario & Luigi Bundle: $249.99 + Possible Tax free depending where you live

• 32Gb system
  • Super Mario Bros U ARV about $45-$50
  • Super Luigi U ARV $30
But if you buy Mario kart 8 at best buy it would cost $59.99 ($47.99 if you have GCU) - the $10 Gas Promo for it = $49.99 or $37.99 if you are GCU plus the additional Free Game from registering the club Nintendo point to get your other free game.

So the Mario kart bundle will set you back $329.99 Plus Taxes for only 2 games and some extra accessories or the Mario bundle which after buying Mario kart separate will set you back about $287-$297 for 4 games total giving you two extra games for at least $40 to $50 cheaper then the Mario kart 8 bundle.

With this being from Buy.com even though it through there ebay store you should only have to pay tax on it if you live in one of these States but I could be wrong on if it charge tax or not but I know on there main site you don't pay taxes if you live in these states:

• California
  • Connecticut
  • Illinois
  • Massachusetts
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • Tennessee
  • New York
  • Washington

Last edited by a moderator:
well just look at the math:

Mario Kart 8 Bundle $329.99 + Tax

• 32gb system
  • Mario Mote $39.99 ARV
  • Mario wheel $11.99
  • Mario Kart 8 game $59.99
  • Free Game from Mario kart 8 using code to register the club Nintendo point
So with that bundle you get 2 games and a wii mote and wheel and system.

----------------------------

Mario & Luigi Bundle: $249.99 + Possible Tax free depending where you live

• 32Gb system
  • Super Mario Bros U ARV about $45-$50
  • Super Luigi U ARV $30
But if you buy Mario kart 8 at best buy it would cost $59.99 ($47.99 if you have GCU) - the $10 Gas Promo for it = $49.99 or $37.99 if you are GCU plus the additional Free Game from registering the club Nintendo point to get your other free game.

So the Mario kart bundle will set you back $329.99 Plus Taxes for only 2 games and some extra accessories or the Mario bundle which after buying Mario kart separate will set you back about $287-$297 for 4 games total giving you two extra games for at least $40 to $50 cheaper then the Mario kart 8 bundle.

With this being from Buy.com even though it through there ebay store you should only have to pay tax on it if you live in one of these States but I could be wrong on if it charge tax or not but I know on there main site you don't pay taxes if you live in these states:

• California
  • Connecticut
  • Illinois
  • Massachusetts
  • Minnesota
  • Missouri
  • Tennessee
  • New York
  • Washington
Currently am in California for the summer, so it would be around 269.99

Does anyone know if I can trade in the game (New Super Mario U + Luigi U) to any of the retail store? If yes, what's the current trade in value? I'm hoping to finish the game over the weekend and then trade it in toward Mario Kart 8 to make this deal even sweeter.

$250.00 + Tax for the bundle

- $XX for the trade in of the game

+ $47.99 + Tax for Mario Kart 8 + Promo Game + $10 Gas Card (GCU Member)

= (Hoping) $260 + Tax for Deluxe Wii U + Mario Kart 8 + Promo Game + $10 Gas Card
Gamestop will give you $36 if you trade it in.

Down again, got me excited because right now eBay is running a quadruple eBay bucks bonus on any purchase over $150, it would turn the standard $8ish back in bucks to over thirty.  Here's hoping Buy comes back with this again in the next day or two.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back