*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Saix_XIII']For someone who has all of the CoD games that have been on the PS3 and only ever enjoyed MW would you recommend BF3 for the 360?

For $10 it is rather tempting...[/QUOTE]

i don't have all the cod games, but if you prefer the standard cod lone wolf playing style, bf3 is not for you, because bf3 requires teamwork. it will be very frustrating for you, if you dislike working in team/squad

got bf3 today used my $10 off i got from my in store pickup of madden got it for free

well 59 cents lol but had a gift card like always lol

have no idea what i'm going to do with it might play it again or sell it

Got BF3 today for PS3 for free since it was on clearance for 29.99. Wish it was for 360 though. Not a fanboy comment, just a controller preference.
Required an override and proof it was on the shelf for that price. Dude at the Memphis Poplar was very cool about it I have to say.

Here's to hoping for a copy of BF3 for :ps3: is on sale for the $29.99 so I can flip it to GS for some nice profit. :D Or maybe give it to my brother, dunno if he likes shooters though.

What's Gamestop offering?

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']Here's to hoping for a copy of BF3 for :ps3: is on sale for the $29.99 so I can flip it to GS for some nice profit. :D Or maybe give it to my brother, dunno if he likes shooters though.[/QUOTE]

Skyrim for 360 = $12.xx

$44.99 used
- 10% for Unlocked
- $10 off for @ Gamer coupon ($10 off 29.99 or higher used game)
- $10 off (coupon from ordering $50 worth of games and doing in store pickup)
- $10 off (same as above)

$12.xxx

VERY NICE!!!!

hey guys i know this is wayyyy off the topic but i picked up a " wii experience champion " belt at good wills for $2.99 and i can't find any info about it , it seems well made with some sort of metal piece , it looks just like a wrestling belt if anyone know something about it please let me know , i don't know how to post an image otherwise it would have been easy, thanks

[quote name='howlinmad']Not a fanboy comment, just a controller preference.[/QUOTE]

This was an issue for me as well until I picked this up.

[quote name='G3 Steve-O']Skyrim for 360 = $12.xx

$44.99 used
- 10% for Unlocked
- $10 off for @ Gamer coupon ($10 off 29.99 or higher used game)
- $10 off (coupon from ordering $50 worth of games and doing in store pickup)
- $10 off (same as above)

$12.xxx

VERY NICE!!!![/QUOTE]

How??

I cant remember.. can you PM a game then use the coupon? I was going to PM lollipops 39.99 and use the coupon if you can. I think i recall doing it in the past but that may have been because i was tight with the employees in the dept.. theyve all transfered now and i dont really know the new crew

^_^x KD

[quote name='gabolous']How??[/QUOTE]
He used 2 $10 codes that he got previously. And he just reported the "out the pocket" price.

A type of calculation that I personally never do. Because it leads to hotheaded overspending. When you order, you think "oh it's okay I get $10 for ordering $50", then when you buy you think "oh it's okay I got this GC to use".

I'm guessing there is no chance that the Prototype coupon will work on the Blackwatch CE or that the Battlefield (PS3) coupon will work on the Premium edition due out next week?

[quote name='GBAstar']I'm guessing there is no chance that the Prototype coupon will work on the Blackwatch CE or that the Battlefield (PS3) coupon will work on the Premium edition due out next week?[/QUOTE]

I used it on the Blackwatch CE yesterday without a problem.

[quote name='GBAstar']I'm guessing there is no chance that the Prototype coupon will work on the Blackwatch CE or that the Battlefield (PS3) coupon will work on the Premium edition due out next week?[/QUOTE]

A mod posted on the BB forums stating it will not work with the Premium Edition.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']A mod posted on the BB forums stating it will work with the Premium Edition.[/QUOTE]
Fixed

[quote name='chunlirocks']What are my chances of getting coupon book TODAY when I sign up ?[/QUOTE]
Good, they gave me one right away. The magazine and the coupons inside it are just sitting at the store.

[quote name='howlinmad']What's Gamestop offering?[/QUOTE]

The tracker says $10 and I heard people getting around that price as a TIV. With 50% and 10% PUR around $16 wouldn't be bad for a game you might be able to get for free!

Can someone confirm all you need is one of the mac coupons for you to get more than one free because someone said they had to have it scanned more than once too.

[quote name='uEih']Can someone confirm all you need is one of the mac coupons for you to get more than one free because someone said they had to have it scanned more than once too.[/QUOTE]

If they scan it multiple times it usually works. However, it states that it can only be used on one item. So it's very YMMV.

Absolutely you can pick up the coupon book today when you sign up for the Gamers Reward Zone. Just call first to make sure that they have the magazine there before you go in. Then during the signing up process make sure to tell them that you want them to scan your free magazine copy during checkout.

[quote name='chunlirocks']What are my chances of getting coupon book TODAY when I sign up ?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='uEih']Can someone confirm all you need is one of the mac coupons for you to get more than one free because someone said they had to have it scanned more than once too.[/QUOTE]

Scanning it once will only get you ONE of the games free. You have to scan it 3 times for all the games to be free. My clerk would only scan it once so I had to leave 2 games behind.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Scanning it once will only get you ONE of the games free. You have to scan it 3 times for all the games to be free. My clerk would only scan it once so I had to leave 2 games behind.[/QUOTE]

Ohh ok, got it.. For some reason i was thinking it can be scanned once and if you have all 3 games it'll all be free because the computer wouldn't recognize which one was free so it gave all of them. But i understand what people mean by having having it scanned only once, meaning the employee would only do it once.

Just came back from BB, got Witcher2 and Prototype CE with Steelcase for 14.50 after $28 from a trade I did yesterday. Not bad at all, hope prototype goes down further so we can price adjust later :D

Quick really dumb question. I just "unlocked" my account yesterday and it says I will get 2X points on trade-ins what are these "points"? Are they just normal reward zone points like you get on regular purchases or are they something gaming related. I have done other trade-ins at Best Buy before on my basic gamers club account and it seems that I never have got points from trade-ins before.

Thanks CAG! 2 coupons --> free COD 4 and Rage. While I was there I PMed the toysrus deal. 2 Darksiders 2 because they had no Sleeping Dogs. If anyone has a Sleeping Dogs and wants a Darksiders 2, let me know.

[quote name='ajh2298']Quick really dumb question. I just "unlocked" my account yesterday and it says I will get 2X points on trade-ins what are these "points"? Are they just normal reward zone points like you get on regular purchases or are they something gaming related. I have done other trade-ins at Best Buy before on my basic gamers club account and it seems that I never have got points from trade-ins before.[/QUOTE]

They are normal Reward Zone points.

[quote name='slowdive21']IDK if anyone saw my post, but I believe there are 4 free mac games. Roller coaster one is free too.[/QUOTE]

I just checked and Roller Coaster tycoon rang up $29.99 at my store... I still bought it for $15 (got the other 3 free games too)

But I can't get mine to work on my Macbook Pro retina.. it doesn't have a DVD drive but I just used a remote drive and installed it but then wants the DVD player and tried using a no-cd crack to no avail.... Maybe I can use a virtual drive...

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']I just checked and Roller Coaster tycoon rang up $29.99 at my store... I still bought it for $15 (got the other 3 free games too)

But I can't get mine to work on my Macbook Pro retina.. it doesn't have a DVD drive but I just used a remote drive and installed it but then wants the DVD player and tried using a no-cd crack to no avail.... Maybe I can use a virtual drive...[/QUOTE]

hmm, maybe it was a local price then. They didn't have one in stock, but the kiosk said $14.99.

I noticed some people say Battlefield 3 was free for them, but it was $10 After coupon at my store.

Got the 3 free mac games, which increased my total number of mac games to....3.

*Edit*

Looks like Witcher 2 dropped to 40, so 10 after coupon :) whoot time to head back out

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Got the 3 free mac games, which increased my total number of mac games to....3.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Same here. The cashier did say that technically the coupon should only be used for one game - regardless of the wording on the front. However, he was going to go ahead and give it to me. I thanked him and walked out with 3 free games.

[quote name='Nick45']They are normal Reward Zone points.[/QUOTE]

Anybody know how long its takes for them to show up in your account?

[quote name='ajh2298']Anybody know how long its takes for them to show up in your account?[/QUOTE]

Around 30 days iirc.

I guess I'll wait until the 11th when the BF3 Premium Edition releases to try the coupon. I wish it was more clear on the BBY forums if it would work.

[quote name='slowdive21']
I noticed some people say Battlefield 3 was free for them, but it was $10 After coupon at my store.[/QUOTE]

The limited edition of battlefield 3 is on clearance for $29.95....the plain vanilla version is $40

[quote name='cancerman1120']So question for anyone who have re-upped their Unlocked membership. I have been to BBY twice now and the message about the renewal pops but after the sales associate hits ok their is no prompt to actually do the renewal. Neither rep knew what to do with one telling me I should do it at gaming and the other saying I should do it online. Anyway, has anyone renewed at the checkout? If so, what did the rep do? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I renewed mine on the 17th of August, it expires on 9/11 and it still pops up on mine too, all she did was basically sell me another year and gave me a new magazine. My RZ account has not updated either. I hope it does in time for borderlands.

[quote name='ajh2298']Anybody know how long its takes for them to show up in your account?[/QUOTE]

It takes up to 35 days, so definitely don't plan on using a certificate until it's actually issued. They certainly take their time transitioning the points from "pending" to in your account :roll:

[quote name='K_G']The limited edition of battlefield 3 is on clearance for $29.95....the plain vanilla version is $40[/QUOTE]
YMMV though, right?

bread's done
Back