*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slowdive21']I paid $80 in credit because I thought it would be rare (my store only got 2). #-o[/QUOTE]

don't feel too bad, i payed $65 in credit cuz i thought it might been rare, and i wanted the steelbook, and poster. luckily i traded in the game for $32, so i really payed $30 for the extra stuff. might rebuy one just to keep it sealed .

[quote name='slowdive21']I paid $80 in credit because I thought it would be rare (my store only got 2). #-o[/QUOTE]

80 :hot: ... was it worth it?

Did any digital subscribers get their Sept. coupons? I'm at myrewardzone.com and can't find anything. Nothing for September was emailed to me either. I can view the Sept. issue online by going to atgamermagazine.com but still can't find the coupons anywhere.

[quote name='soundcell']what are the chances of Mass Effect 3 and Lollipop Chain for $10 a pop?[/QUOTE]
Are you looking for the probability that a particular title goes for $10, both titles for $10 each, or at least one title for $10, these are different numbers you know.
:drool:

[quote name='kayne2000']7.879 out of 12.3575[/QUOTE]
Never tell me the odds!

[quote name='TooPoor']Are you looking for the probability that a particular title goes for $10, both titles for $10 each, or at least one title for $10, these are different numbers you know.
:drool:[/QUOTE]
"a pop"

[quote name='bajingo']FYI - the store on I 35 and slaughter gets cleaned out pretty quick when good sales happen. Gotta jump on those deals.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I usually go to the mueller or north store.

[quote name='theEchness']Anyone get their digital coupons yet?[/QUOTE]
digital coupons?

are they the same as in the mag? I have not gotten my mag yet.

[quote name='soundcell']Never tell me the odds!
"a pop"[/QUOTE]
"a pop" only says you want each one to be $10, which is the definition of the event, doesn't say anything about which probability of which event you are looking for.

[quote name='Boeing 747']Second point about popping in a CD, I'm not sure if you've used PC gaming much in the past 5 or so years but it's the leader in digital distribution. I have my library of games two clicks away.[/quote]
That's the thing though. I don't like digital distribution. I like being able to resell my games if I get sick of them. On PC, it's usually one and done with serial keys for the actual physical games, right? That just doesn't fly with me.
I own a PS3, Wii and gaming PC, and I'm sure someday I'll buy a 360. They all have their advantages and disadvantages.
Agreed. But I'm too broke to afford anything beyond a PS3 right now unless I trade in massive quantities of games to get store credits towards another console or a better PC. Albeit all I use my PC I have now for is surfing the internet. Period. Not to mention I just can't get past using a mouse/keyboard to control games and don't wanna pay extra for a seperate controller.

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']Finally got my 1st mag, but no welcome package with the b2g1 coupon. Do these come separately?[/QUOTE]
You should have got the welcome package a few weeks before the magazine arrived. I would call their customer service number and see what happened with that.

[quote name='mr mellow']You should have got the welcome package a few weeks before the magazine arrived. I would call their customer service number and see what happened with that.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks for the info.

[quote name='mr mellow']You should have got the welcome package a few weeks before the magazine arrived. I would call their customer service number and see what happened with that.[/QUOTE]

not really, you get the welcome package 3-4 weeks after your first magazine.

[quote name='soundcell']digital coupons?

what are these? someone please explains.[/QUOTE]

If you don't want the magazine mailed they can email coupons, but seems like magazines come quicker than digital which makes no sense.

So did anyone renew before? I just renewed this morning, paid $15. Just wondering when the subscription expiration date would update or if at all because i just checked and no change. It'd suck if they process it as a new subscription when you renew.

[quote name='Techman16']Is there any way to check if ME 3 CE is in store for the xbox 360 besides directly through the website?[/QUOTE]

Going to the store is the only other way I know of.

[quote name='TimesTicking']not really, you get the welcome package 3-4 weeks after your first magazine.[/QUOTE]
Maybe that was just your situation then. Most have reported including myself, that you receive your package much faster than the actual magazine which takes upwards of 8-10 weeks to receive.

[quote name='mars009']80 :hot: ... was it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Nope, It is still sealed. That one was perfect, so I will keep it sealed. If I can pick up another one cheap, I will open the other one. ;)

[quote name='TooPoor']Why is nobody bumping this thread when this starts tomorrow? (Or today for you East cost CAGs)[/QUOTE]
The last comment was 15 minutes ago before your commented plus it's 10:22PST. This is a forum, not a chatroom.

[quote name='TooPoor']Really wish the prototype CE had more physical content instead of just DL codes, would buy it in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

The blackwatch edition right ? If so i totally agree

[quote name='bardockkun']The last comment was 15 minutes ago before your commented plus it's 10:22PST. This is a forum, not a chatroom.[/QUOTE]
My apologies.

[quote name='strait edge follower']The blackwatch edition right ? If so i totally agree[/QUOTE]
Yeah, at least come with a figure, a keychain, a USB stick.... anything really to convince me to pull the trigger.

I don't really go off what a lot of review sites have to say about games. But after watching several vids and hating the first Prototype. I think I can live without the 2nd.

[quote name='krashhole']I don't really go off what a lot of review sites have to say about games. But after watching several vids and hating the first Prototype. I think I can live without the 2nd.[/QUOTE]

But $5 Brink is something you wait up for???

[quote name='krashhole']It wasn't for me. And I only stayed up late to shoot the breeze with my fellow CAG buddies :)[/QUOTE]

it's ok, Damnation is the REAL worst game in the world :p

[quote name='kerouac kid']Has anyone else noticed the price of Lollipop Chainsaw increased?[/QUOTE]

god, u are right. it did increase. this is just great. i can kiss the chances of getting it for $10 good bye. this is my first time seeing this happen, especially with the gamers coupon going to effect tomorrow

[quote name='JediJames2']Are the BBY prices updated for the week already? Because if so it looks like there might be free after coupon MAC games. Woot?

Call of Duty 4 - $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Call+of...4080&skuId=5471792&st=cal of duty 4&lp=1&cp=1

Star Wars Force Unleashed - $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Star+Wa...5&skuId=5471277&st=force unleashed&lp=11&cp=1

Rage - $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rage:+C...1218651617209&skuId=5471783&st=rage&lp=2&cp=1[/QUOTE]
someone posted this earlier about those being part of a 4 day sale. ill try tomorrow and pick up one of these. but the mentioned sale ends tomorrow so its a 1 day overlap if at all, they like to take the coupon of the NON sale price at the BBYs ive been to

[quote name='JediJames2']Are the BBY prices updated for the week already? Because if so it looks like there might be free after coupon MAC games. Woot?

Call of Duty 4 - $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Call+of+Duty+4%3A+Modern+Warfare+-+Mac/5471792.p?id=1218651654080&skuId=5471792&st=cal%20of%20duty%204&lp=1&cp=1

Star Wars Force Unleashed - $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Star+Wa...5&skuId=5471277&st=force unleashed&lp=11&cp=1

Rage - $14.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rage:+C...1218651617209&skuId=5471783&st=rage&lp=2&cp=1[/QUOTE]
I'll probably get SWFU and COD 4 then (even though I already have long backlog of PC games from years back that I still have yet to play) and get back to PC gaming again. Thanks for the info.

I just got the email for the September issue, but I don't see any coupons besides Prototype 2 (pg. 31-32). Or at least, I don't see anything with barcodes for the employees to scan. What am I missing?

[quote name='morpheus47']I just got the email for the September issue, but I don't see any coupons besides Prototype 2 (pg. 31-32). Or at least, I don't see anything with barcodes for the employees to scan. What am I missing?[/QUOTE]
Are you looking at the digital magazine? There should be a seperate link in the email that will bring up the coupons. I'm looking at them all now and they are correct.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']Are you looking at the digital magazine? There should be a seperate link in the email that will bring up the coupons. I'm looking at them all now and they are correct.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the digital one. I see them now. Thanks!

[quote name='TimesTicking']not really, you get the welcome package 3-4 weeks after your first magazine.[/QUOTE]

Agrees with what Best Buy's forum guy "Mike" says:
"Welcome kits take 6-8 weeks to arrive. The first issue of @Gamer by mail can take at least one month before delivery."

Of course the magazine delay may have been longer recently because there wasn't a separate August issue.

I noticed the free-after-coupon games last night because I've been eyeing CoD 4 for some office multiplayer. Games are still 14.99 - think I should in and test my luck or purchase online now and try to adjust in store with the coupon?

[quote name='gantt']Agrees with what Best Buy's forum guy "Mike" says:
"Welcome kits take 6-8 weeks to arrive. The first issue of @Gamer by mail can take at least one month before delivery."

Of course the magazine delay may have been longer recently because there wasn't a separate August issue.[/QUOTE]

Personally I signed up about the middle of June and I received my welcome pack two weeks ago and still haven't gotten my September magazine.

Just checked and my subscription will end on September 20.

I'm considering if I will re-up or not. I feel I will make back the $15 investment in savings over the year even if I only use two coupons. But then again I don't game very much anymore and the prices from the coupons are still more than I'd pay in some instances.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Anyone get their digital coups yet? Really want to get in early on this one.[/QUOTE]

Looks like i got my digital email/coupons at 2.03am this morning. Since the mail doens't come on sundays this isn't bad for speed. i never got my physical mag until after the coupons went live.

I figured i'd try something different and switched to a digital and get the coupons quicker.
BBY did me good this month.

doesn't seem like we will be getting much of deals, best bet is to wait a couple of weeks I suppose. Mass Effect 3 is about $20 after coupon, as is Prototype 2 also and Battlefield 3 comes out to $10. The icing on the cake? Getting COD 4 or an old game for MAC, free...hopefully.

[quote name='intoxicated662']doesn't seem like we will be getting much of deals, best bet is to wait a couple of weeks I suppose. Mass Effect 3 is about $20 after coupon, as is Prototype 2 also and Battlefield 3 comes out to $10. The icing on the cake? Getting COD 4 or an old game for MAC, free...hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Please let me know if this works. I want yet pickin up cod4 today for free cuz I already got my coupons.

bread's done
Back