*UPDATED* Best Buy @ Gamer - 9/30/12 - 11/10/12 | Wikified

Waheed

CAGiversary!
For those of you who are wondering the cover of this months @gamer is CoD, hence the CoD themed discounts.

NOTE : These coupons will be in a special edition of @Gamer that sells in-store for $9.99 and will NOT be shipped to Gamer Club Unlocked Members.

$20 Off Call of Duty Blops (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off CoD: Modern Warfare 3 (ps3 / xbox 360)

$20 off select gunnar optics for gaming

$15 off hauppauge HD-PVR2

$15 off 12-month subscription for xbla, posa, and digital

$15 off 12-month subscription for psn, posa, and digital

$10 off CoD: MoD 2 for (ps3 / xbox 360)

$30 off turtle beach call of duty: black ops 2 tango headset

This link is going to be outdated shortly but I'm leaving it here as there are a few days left.
Link to what versions the coupons apply to
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/September-Gamer-Coupon-Offers/td-p/568694
Updated : http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Rewar...all-of-Duty-Special-Edition-Gamer/td-p/586998

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wrxsti_fan']Stores in my local area are sold out of BF3, will they restock it? Or is it when its sold out, its sold out for good.[/QUOTE]

i believe the main reason they are releasing the coupons for bf 3, is to clear stock. in order to prepare for the release of the bf3 preium edition. there is a chance they may not restock in store, so depending on how badly you want the game. you should just order a copy for shipping to store, and do the return and rebuy procedure in case.

[quote name='wrxsti_fan']Stores in my local area are sold out of BF3, will they restock it? Or is it when its sold out, its sold out for good.[/QUOTE]

I think you guys should wait for 9/11 and hopefully there will be some of us who will get lucky and use the coupon on the premium edition.... fingers crossed!!

[quote name='YBX87']oh just a question, for those ppl who purchased battlefield 3, do you plan on playing the multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

let me guess, you want the online pass???

[quote name='Gscept']let me guess, you want the online pass???[/QUOTE]

no, i am actually lookin for some ps3 players to play online with, lol

[quote name='YBX87']no, i am actually lookin for some ps3 players to play online with, lol[/QUOTE]
LOL... I picked it up for PS3 3 days ago but haven't opened it. I was hoping to wait for 9/11 and see if I could switch it for a premium but I'm a beast on Xbox360
.....for the people sleeping on BF3, "it's that good" that I would be willing to restart my rank on PS3

[quote name='Gscept']LOL... I picked it up for PS3 3 days ago but haven't opened it. I was hoping to wait for 9/11 and see if I could switch it for a premium but I'm a beast on Xbox360[/QUOTE]

you do realize it has a different sku, so unless you get lucky, it is impossible.

[quote name='Gscept']Did you get the Prototype2 collector's edition? I got the steelbook as well but picked up the collector's for 10 bucks more awesome plus got Witcher2 enhanced edition for 10[/QUOTE]

Nah. I just got the regular version. I'm a sucker for collectors editions but I don't have that much interest invested in prototype 2 for me to buy the collector's edition. Hell, I still need to buy and play the first game. Haha.

[quote name='YBX87']you do realize it has a different sku, so unless you get lucky, it is impossible.[/QUOTE]
yeah I know it will have a different sku, but if I go elsewhere and say "I lost my receipt and I just bought this yesterday, and after found out that the premium edition is coming out today, could I return this copy and pay the difference for the premium?"
I think this would work...Just a CAG thought for you guys to chew on

[quote name='Gscept']yeah I know it will have a different sku, but if I go elsewhere and say "I lost my receipt and I just bought this yesterday, and after found out that the premium edition is coming out today, could I return this copy and pay the difference for the premium?"
I think this would work...Just a CAG thought for you guys to chew on[/QUOTE]

Fraud

[quote name='Gscept']CAG newbie[/QUOTE]

Haha I was just banned for a week last week on CAG for talking about something similar to what you are trying to do. Besides your returning a game you got for $10 and getting back $40, pretty sure that's fraud

JayRooster may be an employee/manager at some store that is just here to point out our CAG ways. Im gonna use my coupon and save 30 dollars on a game, pay 10 dollars for it and then sell it to my friend for 25... Oh wait that's fraud in JayRooster's eyes.

[quote name='JayRooster']Haha I was just banned for a week last week on CAG for talking about something similar to what you are trying to do. Besides your returning a game you got for $10 and getting back $40, pretty sure that's fraud[/QUOTE]

You will get banned again...

[quote name='TheOpusFuller']Nah. I just got the regular version. I'm a sucker for collectors editions but I don't have that much interest invested in prototype 2 for me to buy the collector's edition. Hell, I still need to buy and play the first game. Haha.[/QUOTE]

i believe some1 posted earlier the deal for the ce is dead, and the coupon will no longer work on the ce of prototype 2

[quote name='TooPoor']Aren't you the Walmart return fraud advocate and/or IATCG troll?[/QUOTE]

Exactly.... yes he is. moderators you know what to do

[quote name='TooPoor']Aren't you the Walmart return fraud advocate and/or IATCG troll?[/QUOTE]

Nope I was the "video game artwork" fraud lol and I'm not a troll, isn't that you?

[quote name='Gscept']Exactly.... yes he is. moderators you know what to do[/QUOTE]

Nope I've never posted anything about fraud with Walmart. I'll see you in a week though

[quote name='Gscept']JayRooster may be an employee/manager at some store that is just here to point out our CAG ways. Im gonna use my coupon and save 30 dollars on a game, pay 10 dollars for it and then sell it to my friend for 25... Oh wait that's fraud in JayRooster's eyes.[/QUOTE]

cag is already an official bestbuy affilate, and there are already a bestbuy rep watching over the whole forum already.

[quote name='YBX87']i believe some1 posted earlier the deal for the ce is dead, and the coupon will no longer work on the ce of prototype 2[/QUOTE]

It's not dead. I just picked up mine a few hours ago. It all depends on the employee and managers being willing to oversee it.

[quote name='JayRooster']Nope I've never posted anything about fraud with Walmart. I'll see you in a week though[/QUOTE]

Cag Troll.... is what I meant. You will get permanently banned at some point for being an Ahole

[quote name='Gscept']Cag Troll.... is what I meant. You will get permanently banned at some point for being an Ahole[/QUOTE]

Lol I haven't done anything to be an ass hole.

[quote name='YBX87']cag is already an official bestbuy affilate, and there are already a bestbuy rep watching over the whole forum already.[/QUOTE]

Of course we have people over watching our forums. This is suppose to be our @gamer post thread. So let's stop with the BS and continue bragging about our BB deals that we all love.

[quote name='Gscept']yeah I know it will have a different sku, but if I go elsewhere and say "I lost my receipt and I just bought this yesterday, and after found out that the premium edition is coming out today, could I return this copy and pay the difference for the premium?"
I think this would work...Just a CAG thought for you guys to chew on[/QUOTE]
Best Buy is not Walmart, they will ask for an ID on returns/exchanges even with receipt. If you have your Reward Zone account attached to your purchase or used a credit card they have the ability to reprint your receipt. If you used cash they will just direct you to use there trade in program.

[quote name='htz']Best Buy is not Walmart, they will ask for an ID on returns/exchanges even with receipt. If you have your Reward Zone account attached to your purchase or used a credit card they have the ability to reprint your receipt. If you used cash they will just direct you to use there trade in program.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy would even ask you for a finger print.. Real talk. Walmart better step up their game, and what ever happened to Gamestop?

[quote name='Gscept']Of course we have people over watching our forums. This is suppose to be our @gamer post thread. So let's stop with the BS and continue bragging about our BB deals that we all love.[/QUOTE]

I love how you still think igaf lmao

[quote name='mr mellow']Was able to pick of the very last :ps3: Mass Effect 3 CE within my state thanks to a tip from a friend at a further out best buy location. Box showed a little ware but, overall in pretty good shape. Pretty pleased to be able to find what has become a rare gem. Also picked :ps3: Battlefield 3 (non) limited edition earlier in the week so i am set for the month. Happy hunting to all.[/QUOTE]
any digital subscribers get their coupons yet?

Should I play Prototype before I play Prototype 2? I don't own it but I'm sure I can find a cheap copy somewhere

[quote name='scum1']Should I play Prototype before I play Prototype 2? I don't own it but I'm sure I can find a cheap copy somewhere[/QUOTE]

I think I heard they give away prototype 1 free as a dlc if you buy prototype 2.

[quote name='scum1']Should I play Prototype before I play Prototype 2? I don't own it but I'm sure I can find a cheap copy somewhere[/QUOTE]

I don't think you have to...You are introduced to the "protagonist" of the first game in part 2 but there's not much you will miss story-wise by having played the first game other than knowing who Alex Mercer, gentek, and blackwatch are. Just by playing 2, you'll figure that out too.

Personally, I think 2 is leaps and bounds better than the first. It's way more polished. The first game literally feels like the prototype for 2 which I would consider the real incarnation of the series.

--edit: Oh, and there's also a "Previously on Prototype" selection on the main menu that can catch you up on the events of the first game.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']I'd settle for a Dragon's Dogma coupon to make it $10. :D

And I agree, Darksiders 2 would be awesome at that price.[/QUOTE]

This :drool:

[quote name='mars009']Dude count me in if something gets started. I've been looking for a community/some firends to play PS3 games with :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

? what are you talking about? i thought darksiders 2 and dragons dogmas does not have online multiplayer or coop

[quote name='YBX87']? what are you talking about? i thought darksiders 2 and dragons dogmas does not have online multiplayer or coop[/QUOTE]

Dang I swear someone was talking about looking for people to play BF3 online with, but I can't find the post :whistle2:# I wasn't talking about DS2 or DD

[quote name='mars009']Dang I swear someone was talking about looking for people to play BF3 online with, but I can't find the post :whistle2:# I wasn't talking about DS2 or DD[/QUOTE]

This was the same guy that mentioned he needed people to play with dude. I don't know whats his problem...

[quote name='mars009']Dang I swear someone was talking about looking for people to play BF3 online with, but I can't find the post :whistle2:# I wasn't talking about DS2 or DD[/QUOTE]

that was me then,lol. if you want to play some bf3 mp, you can add me on psn, just send me a message, so i know you are from cag

I would like to thank the moderators for removing all the nonsense that was going on yesterday on this thread. CAG 4 LIFE

[quote name='Gscept']I would like to thank the moderators for removing all the nonsense that was going yesterday on this thread. CAG 4 LIFE[/QUOTE]

He missed one... now two ;P

[quote name='infini2001']Bad News!
Prototype 2 CE for both PS3 and Xbox 360 don't seem to work with gamer coupon anymore. Today first I tried to get PS3 Prototype CE with a coupon, it won't take the coupon, so I tried Xbox 360, the same thing happened. This is the exactly same Best Buy that my brother bought Xbox 360 CE version on Monday. So I guess gamer coupon is Not working for Prototype 2 CE (both Xbox 360 and PS3) anymore.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else have this problem? Was going to go in today for the CE but this post has me worried now. I read people picking up the steelbook with it as well. Is it free with purchase or do they charge 5 for it?

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Anyone else have this problem? Was going to gin in today for the CE but this post has me worried now. I read people picking up the steelbook with it as well. Is it free with purchase or do they charge 5 for it?[/QUOTE]
They charge $49.99 for it, and it needs a manager override to make it free ... Though that might require you to make a stink about it. YMMV on whether they offer the override without you asking for it.

bread's done
Back