UPDATED!!! FREE DOWNLOADS FROM BIG FISH: Mystery Case Files and more

trabbahabba

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
There are quite a few games available for free download from Big Fish Games (Mystery Case Files, Atlantis, Slotwords) using the coupon codes and links given. Be sure to read through the thread as many users have been able to get over 10 games free!

Updated 2-21

Courtesy of tribblegirl over at SD and AdvOfJet here on CAG.

Big Fish Games - FREE full version game Build-a-lot (exp. 3/1/09) 1. Visit http://www.bigfishgames.com/build

2. Hit the "Buy Now" button

3. Log in or create a new account with Big Fish Games

4. Select the option for a $19.99 game.

5. Enter code: FREEBUILD by 3/1/09
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate
code FREEFATE

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/2230/mystery-case-files-madame-fate/index.html
Thnx drawingboard

Mystery Case Files:Huntsville
Mahjong Towers Eternity

Use the following link from Borders to receive the free downloads:
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ers&afcode=afae91a32500&cmpid=SL_20090108_REW

Both games free, plus 50% off any other game at BigFish. BOTH PC and MAC VERSIONS AVAILABLE

After submitting you will receive an email with instructions to download

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use the following link to get coupon codes for TWO (2) of the following games (your choice)
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_dev/coupon.php

The games available for PC are:

Atlantis
Fairies
Top Ten Solitaire
Word Search Deluxe
Slot Words

Mac users can choose from the following games:

Atlantis
Fairies
Magic Vines

You will again receive an email with instructions to download.

-----------------------------------------------
MCF: Huntsville
Mystic Inn
Sudoku PC Only
Mahjong Towers Eternity

Choose one of the above through this link from Hallmark:
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ark&afcode=afae91a32500&cmpid=SL_20090108_REW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snagged from Slickdeals courtesy of Cinnyque999

https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ush&afcode=afae91a32500&cmpid=SL_20090108_REW

Good for one game. Choose from

PC:
Atlantis
Fairies
Top Ten Solitaire
Word Search Deluxe

MAC:
Atlantis
Fairies

--------------------------------------------
Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst - Mac or PC

Use the following coupon code: HOLIDAYRAVEN to receive Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst (Mac or PC)
NOTE: This is for Ravenhearst and NOT Return to Ravenhearst

From Slickdeals courtesy of SLM2722

----------------------------------------------
Haunted Hotel - PC Only

Use this link to receive a code from Barnes and Noble for Haunted Hill
https://store.bigfishgames.com/biz_...ate=bn&template=fullwidth&afcode=affc8e644a49

----------------------------------------------

Hidden Expedition: Titanic - PC Only

Here's a code for the free full version of Hidden Expedition: Titanic. The code supposedly expires 3/1/09.

code: HOLIDAYTITANIC

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/1073/hidden-expedition-titanic/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else have a problem redeeming the MCF Ravenhearst code (HOLIDAYRAVEN)? I can't get the code to work, so I think the Ravenhearst deal is dead. :( I definitely regret missing out on this one.

Yeah, I can't get HOLIDAYRAVEN to work either. Glad it's not just me...and also sad that we couldn't get in on that one, because the MCF games are the ones I'd want, other than the other traditional point n' click adventure titles.

[quote name='georget93']Anyone else have a problem redeeming the MCF Ravenhearst code (HOLIDAYRAVEN)? I can't get the code to work, so I think the Ravenhearst deal is dead. :( I definitely regret missing out on this one.[/quote]

Are you sure you're trying to use the code on the correct game (Ravenhearst, not Return to Ravenhearst)? The code worked for me.

Thanks (again) to everyone posting offers. This is great. :D

[quote name='Neci']Are you sure you're trying to use the code on the correct game (Ravenhearst, not Return to Ravenhearst)? The code worked for me.

Thanks (again) to everyone posting offers. This is great. :D[/quote]

Yes, make sure it is Ravenhearst and not Return - just worked for me!

[quote name='Neci']Are you sure you're trying to use the code on the correct game (Ravenhearst, not Return to Ravenhearst)? The code worked for me.

Thanks (again) to everyone posting offers. This is great. :D[/quote]

Ahh, I didn't realize there were two titles with Ravenhearst in the name. Going back to retry the code now, will post back my results. :) Thanks for the heads-up!

Ok, posting back about Ravenhearst. First, thanks Neci, you totally nailed the problem I was having. I did in fact, choose Return to Ravenhearst when I tried the code. I just got it to work (now that I had the correct title selected lol.) So the deal for Ravenhearst is definitely not dead, at least not yet! It just finished downloading and installing for me. :)

Thanks Neci! :)

Thanks OP!

9 Games for free is pretty nice, and the wife I think will like them all.

Last edited by a moderator:
What I like about bigfishgames is once you download their client, you can access the games from any pc (I've done it on 4 pc's so far), what I didn't like was the way they auto billed me for the game club and never sent me an email reminding me that they were in fact billing my credit card.

Thanks Rebthor and Cheaplikeafox.

I'm now up to ten fee games.

I picked up:
Atlantis
Fairies
Mojong Towers Eternity
MCF: Ravenshurst
Mystic Inn
SlotWords
Word Search Deluxe
Titanic
Haunted Hotel

If this keeps up we'll have most of the Big Fish catalog for free.

Heck yes...another freebie! I'm definitely digging it. How many of these offers can there be? I mean, they've got quite a few games on their site, but I'm up to 10 titles as well now. :D

Rodfather, did you get Slotwords? If you didn't, go back and give it a try. It gave it to some of us for free, without using up one of the codes.

I ended up with 11 free games and I just spent an hour playing Mystic Inn!

Mystic Inn
Atlantis
MCF: Ravenhearst
MCF: Hunstville
Titanic
Slotwords
Crosswords
Solitaire
Fairies
Haunted Hotel
Mahjong Towers

[quote name='TheRodfather']Yeah, just got Slotwords! Thanks darkwing. These MCF games are way more fun then they should be.[/quote]

I second that - all these games actually are pretty addictive in their own way. This came just at the right time as I was looking to get some good puzzle/hidden object games but didn't want to pay 10-20 for bejeweled!

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I ended up with 11 free games and I just spent an hour playing Mystic Inn!

Mystic Inn
Atlantis
MCF: Ravenhearst
MCF: Hunstville
Titanic
Slotwords
Crosswords
Solitaire
Fairies
Haunted Hotel
Mahjong Towers[/quote]
I got all the same ones as you except for Mystic Inn. How did you get that one? Thanks OP and everyone else who gave the other games.

[quote name='lockey']I got all the same ones as you except for Mystic Inn. How did you get that one? Thanks OP and everyone else who gave the other games.[/QUOTE]

Use the link from Hallmark. That'll get you Mystic Inn.

[quote name='lockey']Thank you. Missed the Hallmark link. Worked like a charm.[/quote]

yeah it was the hallmark link - surprisingly Mystic Inn is the one I have played the most - you'd think a game simulating the stress of being a waiter (or technically waitress) wouldn't be addictive but I can't stop filling those orders... good tip - you can make as many potions as you want and you wont be penalized so keep a large stock rotating for when the bar gets super busy.

Thanks OP! I snagged a bunch of games; didn't even have time to install any of them, lol. Does it work like Steam (log in, play on any PC)?

There is another deal to go along with this.

Once you create your account, go to the link listed below to join the My Game Space.

https://my.bigfishgames.com/index.php?afcode=af009334fde8

Upon completing a 5 question quiz, you get two more coupon codes in e-mail for two free games. Most are the same as you get from the others, but there is one that is not on the other list. You can choose two games from the following.

Magic Vines
Atlantis
Fairies
Slot Words
Top Ten Solitaire

Hopefully that one hasn't been posted yet.

Awesome, even more free games!

FYI, one of those emails also includes a 50% off code for any game on the site. I picked up Dracula: Origin (relatively new game) for $10. Not too shabby, considering all the free games I already got from them! :D

[quote name='Alien Spider']Awesome, even more free games!

FYI, one of those emails also includes a 50% off code for any game on the site. I picked up Dracula: Origin (relatively new game) for $10. Not too shabby, considering all the free games I already got from them! :D[/quote]
My thoughts exactly - with all the free games - getting one at half off is something I would actually consider! I was thinking of Dracula Origins or another of their adventure games so this actually will lead to some business for them!

Thanks for that extra link - I will be adding Magic Vines to my list!

[quote name='TheRodfather']I'm considering purchasing the Ravenhearst sequel... these games are fucking addicting[/quote]

I heard the sequel is tons better than the first - not that the first is bad - but the second has adventure, point and click elements along with the usual hidden objects and is a much deeper game.

12 games! I think the only one I missed was the sudoku one, but that isn't a big deal. Thanks a lot, now I trying to figure out what to use my 50% code for.

[quote name='momouchi']12 games! I think the only one I missed was the sudoku one, but that isn't a big deal. Thanks a lot, now I trying to figure out what to use my 50% code for.[/quote]

Actually, the sudoku one was a direct download for me (they sent the link in my email).

http://downloads.bigfishgames.com/downloads/installers/en_sudoku/SudokuSetup.exe
Hopefully the link works. I don't think it goes on your Big Fish account or anything, but still pretty fun....and frustrating... And thanks everyone for my new Big Fish Games account :)

I would highly recommend getting Peggle Nights with the 50% off code (BORDERSBOOKS has worked as a valid 1/2 off code for a while now). You can also download a free holiday pack for Peggle Nights from Popcap.com. The best way to try out peggle is to download the free 10-level Peggle Extreme (Half-Life themed peggle) from Steam.

It's the only game I've been playing for the past week now...

Thanks! I'm leaving for my first business trip on Tuesday and now have some new games to play. I had already done the Halmark ones - this more than doubled my free gaming collection!

Thanks Advofjet and Nesmaster75

I'm up to 13 games now.

I picked up:
Atlantis
Fairies
Mojong Towers Eternity
MCF: Ravenshurst
Mystic Inn
SlotWords
Word Search Deluxe
Titanic
Haunted Hotel
Magic Vines
Sudoku
Top ten solitaire

Now my problem is I can't decide which one to play. I like almost all of them.

I think I might pick up a Peggle game with the 1/2 off coupon.

I used the Verbatim deal link for Macs, but it would only let me grab Atlantis. No matter how I try, it won't recognize the code to registration code for Magic Vines :whistle2:(

[quote name='Homerun17']Both Mystery Case FIles crash after a little play....WTF..[/QUOTE]

Same thing was happening to me, it would crash after finding an item. Try running in NT4 compatibility mode (properties on shortcut/compat. tab), that cleared it right up for me.

bread's done
Back