Wingstop for lunch - $16
3 PSP games with the GS b2g1 deal - $42
8GB Memory Stick duo - $34
iPhone earphones (my Touch earphones broke while I was walking to class) - $29
PSP screen protector - $7
Gas for the car - $15

Here's the Rubber Soul teaser:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=561111560901&ref=mf

I watched that Thanksgiving special twice. I wasn't paying 100% attention the first time it aired so I downloaded the BBC version. It must have had slightly more material because it was an hour long and IIRC the History Channel version had an hour timeslot but had to make room for commercials.

VH1 put the "making of the game" special online too.

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1627219&vid=460471
http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1627219&vid=460475
http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1627219&vid=460478[quote name='DT778']Mojimbo, got the cable today. Thanks again dude, I appreciate it.[/QUOTE]No problem.

I counted four; Nowhere Man, Norwegian Wood, Michelle, and Girl (Maybe not a dreamscape, but it wasn't Shea).

I'll have your transfer cable shipped back to sometime in the next week, too.

Did they show any DLC tracks in Shea or Budokan in the teaser? That would be pretty awesome if they were all dreamscapes.

Don't worry about the transfer cable, I don't need it right now so if it takes another couple of days for you to get some use out of it then that's cool.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=3225

*Throws up the Brak signal*[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

I got some kills as a Soldier, this morning.

While I prefer playing as the Demoman, I have to say that the Demoman is too powerful, as is... so I want the Soldier to get that extra weapon.

Now that I'm Zuneless, I've been debating on picking up a 32GB Zune HD...specially since Amazon has them on the cheap and with a $30 Amazon GC.

-----------

EDIT: Maybe I should since I just won a ton of cash and I now own Motorola :whee:

Dear Winner

We are delighted to inform you that your EMAIL Account has won you
1,000000.00GPB and Motorola from the Motorola End Of Year Promo held
in UK,You are to contact the claims director with the following detail via
Email:Name: Mr. Grahams Benfield Email:[email protected]
Tel:+447011132886 for claim of your winning prize.

FULLNAME................
ADDRESS.................
OCCUPATION..............
SEX.....................
AGE.....................
COUNTRY.................
AMOUNT WON..............
TELEPHONE...............
EMAIL...................
PRESENT COUNTRY.........

Regards
Mr.Billy Barry
Online Co-Ordinator.

Well .. my 360 is borked. :(

I'm debating not even sending it in for repair and just getting an elite. I've been wanting one anyway. Do they still come with transfer cables?

It might not even be under warranty .. unless the xbox I got back from last time is different. Which now that I think about it, it might be.

[quote name='Trakan']You need to tell us when you're leaving, you sonuvabitch. You don't talk the rest of the night, you could at least do us that much. The match after you left, I thought we lost the rock, so I backed out at the last second before the next match started. Everyone else stayed in the game. zew invited me back to the game in progress, and I got put on the other team and eventually got a loss. Turns out rock was in there, and it was you who left, dick.[/QUOTE]

Hmm this is weird. This Xbox has a different manufacture date from the one I previously registered but it has the same product registration number so its showing the warranty has expired and I can't register a new one.

The stress of giving my girlfriend the perfect Christmas present is completely overwhelming.

My favorite one yet.

63y79l.jpg

Sweet. I was able to call in to the 800 number and they did the repair request through there. Sucks they don't send out coffins anymore though.

Well, looks like PS3 MW2 for me for the next few weeks.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sweet. I was able to call in to the 800 number and they did the repair request through there. Sucks they don't send out coffins anymore though.

Well, looks like PS3 MW2 for me for the next few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Oh... I see. NOW we're good enough. :roll:

I always try and get TFN something meaningful for Christmas, but after years of meaningful birthdays and anniversaries-- you start to run out of ideas!

-------
Sorry about your dead toy, Mak.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'll miss shooting people with you Ms. Blade :([/QUOTE]

And I'll miss your interpreter ways as you pass messages back and forth between me and your friends who have me on mute.

------

I'm looking for a tall woman with long legs for my next photo project. One that is willing to stand in a heavily mesquite wooded area while wearing a two piece bathing suit, cape, heels, and a luchador mask.

Is that such a farfetched request? How exactly do I advertise something like that without anyone thinking I'm a loony?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']And I'll miss your interpreter ways as you pass messages back and forth between me and your friends who have me on mute.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah sorry about that. That was out of control. I only knew one guy out of the whole group and the one dude was his friend and the other dudes were that guys friends.

So I was told today that I will be unemployed after next week. I am somewhat happy since I hated the job but fuck.

To make up for a shitty week I went and bought the Beatles Mono Box Set along with Yellow Submarine Abbey Road and Let It Be.

Keyblade, maybe I can help.

Have you seen the Flipside advertisement with Lauren in a luchador mask? she is tall.
I figure maybe you know Lauren because I think TFN knows her.

[quote name='mykevermin']What are your options?[/QUOTE]
Me?

Well, I was thinking about drawing something / making something for her... I'm leaning towards a zombie apocalypse shoebox diorama.

Of course, I'd buy her a couple of things, as well.

Nein. Show it to me.

[quote name='Brak']Me?

Well, I was thinking about drawing something / making something for her... I'm leaning towards a zombie apocalypse shoebox diorama.

Of course, I'd buy her a couple of things, as well.[/QUOTE]

Sounds pretty cool to me, brak. I'm sure she'll enjoy anything you put thought into.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Keyblade, I can ask my friend Lauren to help you out if you want. Here's her in a luchador mask:
21306521.png
[/QUOTE]

Hop on AIM real quick.

She's made me something, already... and she said that it was the most expensive gift she's ever given anyone.

My -> gulp

I loved Rival Schools.

I wish they'd make a compilation disc of Rival Schools, Darkstalkers and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back