Upgrade your OTT matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Chika']well, it's got great benefits, it's the YWCA so I wouldn't need a gym or pool membership, it's in my field, and i could actually do something that will help someone. i mean, look at DP. he was bragging about almost becoming a man but hadn't thought to go buy some condoms.[/QUOTE]But it's abstinence program bullshit.

Just finished watching Dexter Season 1. I really liked it and I'm sorta conflicted with the ending.

I kinda wanted his brother to live. :X

D:

500x_ffxiiiconsole.jpg

If I could have anything for Christmas, this would be it.

Shit is infuriating. I don't care if you boost because you suck, I just don't like it interfering with me wanting to play with normal games.

Manic depression is touching my soul
I know what I want but I just don't know
How to, go about gettin' it
Feeling sweet feeling,
Drops from my fingers, fingers
Manic depression is catchin' my soul

[quote name='manthing']non-:cool: :psp: people:

people have been finding newer games like Gran Turismo, NBA 10, LBP, LocoRoco2 at KMarts for $10.[/QUOTE]

fuck, I wish I had a Kmart. I'd kill for 10 dollar GT and LBP.

Geez, imdb has dude listed as being involved in 26 in development projects. Shutter Island actually looked pretty good from the preview i saw.

I wasn't that interested in seeing Avatar initially , but the more previews and commercials I've seen for it the more I really want to see it. Really looking forward to it next week.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Princess and the Frog was pretty solid. Keith David made a fantastic voodoo villain, Goodman was terrible though.[/QUOTE]

Keith David is so cash.

You can't call Temporaryscars a $$$ for liking Titanic and then immediately go look up Leo Dicaprio on IMDB.

---

Did Time magazine really call that Disney frog movie the best motion picture of the year?

[quote name='Mojimbo']
Did Time magazine really call that Disney frog movie the best motion picture of the year?[/QUOTE]

IDK that I would go that far (I haven't seen Hurt Locker and several people I know say it's the best movie made in their lifetime) but I would agree that it is actually better than Up, and that is saying something.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I wasn't that interested in seeing Avatar initially , but the more previews and commercials I've seen for it the more I really want to see it. Really looking forward to it next week.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat.

The Hurt Locker was a pretty great experience, especially if you don't go in riding the wave of Internet hype, but it was no Inglourious Basterds.

Shit, I gotta find a Sunday paper that has the $3 maunfacturer's coupon for Basterds today.

With the Target $5 :br: coupon and Sunday coupon, Basterds will be $12 before tax.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The Hurt Locker was a pretty great experience, especially if you don't go in riding the wave of Internet hype, but it was no Inglourious Basterds.[/QUOTE]

Hype like that can really taint my movie experience- I really liked IB but I didn't like it as much as Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs (IB was much more "fun" than either of those though if that makes any sense). However, not seeing in a theater may have also cheapened the experience.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You can't call Temporaryscars a $$$ for liking Titanic and then immediately go look up Leo Dicaprio on IMDB.

---

Did Time magazine really call that Disney frog movie the best motion picture of the year?[/QUOTE]
You're only a $$$ if you like titanic.

[quote name='manthing']Shit, I gotta find a Sunday paper that has the $3 maunfacturer's coupon for Basterds today.

With the Target $5 :br: coupon and Sunday coupon, Basterds will be $12 before tax.[/QUOTE]

I gotta remember to do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back