CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
CONTEST: Win a new, sealed copy of The Urbz DS courtesy of TJordan522

To enter, all you have to do is post.

Please be considerate and do not enter if:
A. You already have the game.
B. You don't own a DS.

I will pick a winner at random in exactly one week.

Count me in as well.

I did think the promotions regarding the URBZ were really cool (the online comics done by Independent Comic people), but other than a small time with the PS2 version over a year ago at E3 have yet to play the completed. Would be really cool to have something new on my DS.

Thanks OP!
-Michael

hey praystation, weren't you the one who totally hates the DS? link - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62763

[quote name='praystation']Shoot this is Screwed. This is TOTALLY SHAQ_FUed UP!!! I just got the DS, thought that was a good deal ($140 from bregames shipped with 2 new games)... ANd now they are going to drop the price down to 120??? Sure that comes without game, But the thing is this piece of SHAQ_FU Didn't even impress me AT ALL. PLus the touchscreen get scratched so quick (there are fine scratches now, even though I am using the included stylus). TThis is AMAZINGLY SHAQ_FUed UP. Played Ridge Racer DS for less than 5 minutes and found out the graphic is so lame. N64 portable My Bleep. The textures are so rough, no filtering? Worse than ps1 minus the loading I would say. Heck Ps1 ridge racer (R4)is even better than this one. Then I played the Mario 64. WTH??? The star is Yoshi? Where is my mario? The textures are so rough. How come Nintendo didn't filter the damn textures while they claimed this is a portable N64? That is SHAQ_FUed UP man! All 48 people who voted that I should jump on theDS deal is really SHAQ_FUed up too. (*^%&%&$*&^(*%^$ I thought my decision to buy N-gage was stupid enough, ARGHHHHH.

FInal word DS sucks. It's really "D S" as in "THE ARSE." Now What Am I gonna do? Sell it? It's too late. It's not Brand new anymore. SIgh...[/quote]

So, my question is to you. Why do you think you should be able to enter and possibly win this contest if you arn't really going to appreciate it?

bread's done
Back